Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Are you the employee from this company, if so please get out of here and i have did enough homework to know what i want.

Most importantly, I'm happy with the end result and it's price tag. :yamseng:

yup, its the price tag.... and it looks fantastic anyway. :)

Well done!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yup, its the price tag.... and it looks fantastic anyway. :)

Well done!!

Thanks...sis.. :yamseng:

Reno almost complete....now leave only the "hand-end" ..aka touching up and there are tons of them like paint, stains.

Thanks...sis.. :yamseng:

Reno almost complete....now leave only the "hand-end" ..aka touching up and there are tons of them like paint, stains.

finally!! hahaha... no need for a super overdue anymore.

finally!! hahaha... no need for a super overdue anymore.

haha..hard to say....coz so many touching up need to be done. :bangwall:

Hope my contractor can solve all these for me.

Finally all eletric stuffs were done last weekend. Great work done by Ah Soon team. Excellence workmanship to ensure everything done nicely. :good:

IMG_1411.JPG

Chill out area hanging lights

IMG_1413.JPG

Balcony lights

IMG_1416.JPG

The cute baby lamp.... :dancingqueen:

Edited by IPineapple

AND the highlight of the day...My foyer center piece..The Spider Lamp! :dribble:

Gosh..to install this lamp is a major task..took two persons 2 hours to fix it up.....

IMG_1410.JPG

The installers were scratching their heads how to get the lamps connected. I made it even harder for them as i wanted 3 different modes for the lighting swtich.

IMG_1419.JPG

I can see.....lights...

IMG_1420.JPG

End result....the photo didn't do justice to the actual thing. Actual thing is much nicer. :dancingqueen:

Edited by IPineapple

Finally all eletric stuffs were done last weekend. Great work done by Ah Soon team. Excellence workmanship to ensure everything done nicely. :good:

IMG_1411.JPG

Chill out area hanging lights

IMG_1413.JPG

Balcony lights

IMG_1416.JPG

The cute baby lamp.... :dancingqueen:

Simply love your curved balcony :rolleyes: ..... no grilles?

Your baby ceiling fan is really cute! Does it have power. to keep the room cool?

Edited by potatoes

Hi, can share where did you get the wood tiles? and is it giving u headache as the tile itself is uneven or usually end up uneven?

Simply love your curved balcony :rolleyes: ..... no grilles?

Your baby ceiling fan is really cute! Does it have power. to keep the room cool?

Yo bro tudou. :sport-smiley-004:

ha..ya..i removed the old rusty grilles to have unobstructed view and also to save $$$. Will cost me a bomb if do up windows or grilles. Most probably will only do up grilles 5 or 6 years later when children start running around.

Surprisingly, the babyfan is quite powerful for it size and enough to cool the room. Somehow felt that its better than my KDK fan. Dun feel any wind at all. :bangwall::bangwall:

Hi, can share where did you get the wood tiles? and is it giving u headache as the tile itself is uneven or usually end up uneven?

The tiles are from Hafary. Nope no headache for me, but heard from my contractor the tile its is not easy to lay and can be uneven if not lay properly. Luckily my tiler is very skillful.

Having issue with my white brick tile, it's crack very easily when drilling.

I have already asked the tiler to come to change the tiles three times. :bangwall::bangwall:

For those who going to use such brick tiles be extra careful.

The tiles are from Hafary. Nope no headache for me, but heard from my contractor the tile its is not easy to lay and can be uneven if not lay properly. Luckily my tiler is very skillful.

thanks. if using maybe will have to check properly when its done

Having issue with my white brick tile, it's crack very easily when drilling.

I have already asked the tiler to come to change the tiles three times. :bangwall::bangwall:

For those who going to use such brick tiles be extra careful.

i thought your brick walls is hand made? not using tiles?

Your Reno is coming about nicely and love the Subway tiles in your kitchen n bathroom~!

Wondering if theres house viewing soon? hehe

Would also like to kindly request for your ID/Contractor/AirCon Guy and Electrition contacts as the BTO I applied for is completing end 2012 so am sourcing for ID/Contractor (Maybe a bit too early)

Thanks in advance!