Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

what other estores do you recommend? Do update your blog for good buys during black friday! :yamseng:

Again, it depends on what contents you liked. Instead of letting you know about the estores. Subscribe to these few sites, they will update ton of deals along the way. Definitely will update any good buys along the way. :notti: :notti:

dealnews

FatWallet

dealcoupons

They are essential for a shopper, they feed me well. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Disclaimer, do not point your SO to my blog when something happens. 8|:deal:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thats the way! :notti: :notti: :good: :good: You can consider custom your speaker cables if you yet to do so, ooop, did I mentioned that? :o

The other thing, maybe you can consider this as lift-up for your Aktimate mini beside your mac, good feedbacks on the sound quality & took away the vibration between the speakers on your desk. :notti: :notti:

41pFt-ERrJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Haaa... Actually I had done both. I got the MOPAD for the mini.

I also got Sorbothane Hemisphere Rubber Bumper for my processor and players. Maybe u be interested? :notti: :notti: :notti: I got the 3/4" and 1".

61bU-6EwulL._AA1350_.jpg

Haaa... Actually I had done both. I got the MOPAD for the mini.

I also got Sorbothane Hemisphere Rubber Bumper for my processor and players. Maybe u be interested? :notti: :notti: :notti: I got the 3/4" and 1".

61bU-6EwulL._AA1350_.jpg

Can take a picture of your aktimate mini on mopad & speaker HD on your? Is the shipping charges expensive if you do remember?

:jawdrop::dribble:Sorbothane Hemisphere Rubber Bumper Added into my shopping cart, will checkout tonight :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ongcs

Can take a picture of your aktimate mini on mopad & speaker HD on your? Is the shipping charges expensive if you do remember?

:jawdrop::dribble:Sorbothane Hemisphere Rubber Bumper Added into my shopping cart, will checkout tonight :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I will take photo during weekend. I don't live there yet.. :D :D

Shipping charges not ex cos not big. Much cheaper than your SUBDUDE :notti: :notti: :notti:

Btw, don't mind take a photo of your sub on your SUBDUDE to poison me... :dribble: :dribble:

I will take photo during weekend. I don't live there yet.. :D :D

Shipping charges not ex cos not big. Much cheaper than your SUBDUDE :notti: :notti: :notti:

Btw, don't mind take a photo of your sub on your SUBDUDE to poison me... :dribble: :dribble:

My subdude hd cost about usd30++ in shipping, for mopad & speaker hd, no direct shipping. :dunno: Need to consol more stuffs before I order all at 1 go. I'm considering these few items, since no direct shipping too.

Seville Classics SHE16165 3-Bag Laundry Sorter Cart With Hanging Bar

81WyGsHtm7L._AA1500_.jpg

NST Nine Stars Infrared Touchless Automatic Motion Sensor Lid Open Trash Can, 2.1-Gallon

41J5timBOuL._AA1000_.jpg

simplehuman Steel Frame Dishrack with Wine Glass Holder and Bamboo Knife Block, Grey

71Pgir59-KL._AA1500_.jpg

Not sure to wall mount my mac monitor???

3M Mechanically Adjustable Monitor Arm

31OdB7C71OL.jpg

Sure, will take a picture of my subdude hd and posion you further, he is on his way to sg. Should reach me by monday :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ongcs

My subdude hd cost about usd30++ in shipping, for mopad & speaker hd, no direct shipping. :dunno: Need to consol more stuffs before I order all at 1 go. I'm considering these few items, since no direct shipping too.

Seville Classics SHE16165 3-Bag Laundry Sorter Cart With Hanging Bar

NST Nine Stars Infrared Touchless Automatic Motion Sensor Lid Open Trash Can, 2.1-Gallon

simplehuman Steel Frame Dishrack with Wine Glass Holder and Bamboo Knife Block, Grey

Not sure to wall mount my mac monitor???

3M Mechanically Adjustable Monitor Arm

Sure, will take a picture of my subdude hd and posion you further, he is on his way to sg. Should reach me by monday :sport-smiley-004:

Wow... these are huge!! Shipping will be ex!!

I think I saw the simplehuman dishrack at DIY marina sq. But not sure if it got the wine glass holder.

The monitor holder looks good! Laundry cart look pro :dribble: :dribble: BUt u sure u got so many clothes? ;) ;)

Wow... these are huge!! Shipping will be ex!!

I think I saw the simplehuman dishrack at DIY marina sq. But not sure if it got the wine glass holder.

The monitor holder looks good! Laundry cart look pro :dribble: :dribble: BUt u sure u got so many clothes? ;) ;)

I managed to find a 3rd party forwarder based in SG, who offers to ship stuffs back from US. Awaiting a quote from him for these items. Fingers crossed :thumbs up:

I saw the simplehuman dishrack@Homefix, it was so expensive, S$300++ when Amazon selling around us$70max, moreover it comes with wine glass holder :dribble:

Laundry cart is good, very good feedbacks from Amazon, sturdy and 3 compartments for respective usage needs. Haha...my clothings can matched closed to a mid range lady shopper :notti: And, i'm not far off from shoe department as well :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

As for the monitor holder, good to have, clean up the space on your desk. :thumbs up:

Edited by ongcs

I managed to find a 3rd party forwarder based in SG, who offers to ship stuffs back from US. Awaiting a quote from him for these items. Fingers crossed :thumbs up:

I saw the simplehuman dishrack@Homefix, it was so expensive, S$300++ when Amazon selling around us$70max, moreover it comes with wine glass holder :dribble:

Laundry cart is good, very good feedbacks from Amazon, sturdy and 3 compartments for respective usage needs. Haha...my clothings can matched closed to a mid range lady shopper :notti: And, i'm not far off from shoe department as well :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

As for the monitor holder, good to have, clean up the space on your desk. :thumbs up:

I believe I got a bit of you in me... haa... My wife will agree fully... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, yr wife never complain? I normally will place order, then when it is on the way, then i tell my wife :bleah: :bleah:

How did u manage that?

I believe I got a bit of you in me... haa... My wife will agree fully... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, yr wife never complain? I normally will place order, then when it is on the way, then i tell my wife :bleah: :bleah:

How did u manage that?

Haha...my wife asked me to check out your reno blog, as she saw abit of me in you too. :yamseng: of cause she will complain, just impose a drought on ownself at times, but I make it a point to show her those items in my wishlist, after a few times, viola :dribble: :dribble:

Moreover, I always placed the order beside her, you need to let her knows what you are buying, as I believed in equal status when comes to shopping. :notti: it works for me :P :P :good: :good:

At times, when you should flood her with stuffs she is interested in, widely available in Amazon but cheap :dribble::dancingqueen:

Haha...my wife asked me to check out your reno blog, as she saw abit of me in you too. :yamseng: of cause she will complain, just impose a drought on ownself at times, but I make it a point to show her those items in my wishlist, after a few times, viola :dribble: :dribble:

Moreover, I always placed the order beside her, you need to let her knows what you are buying, as I believed in equal status when comes to shopping. :notti: it works for me :P :P :good: :good:

At times, when you should flood her with stuffs she is interested in, widely available in Amazon but cheap :dribble::dancingqueen:

Haa... Last night I show her your Simplehuman sensor pump from your blog... She was like "DO WE NEED THAT?" :dunno: :dunno:

I say "But OngCS bought 3 leh!" :bleah: :bleah:

Then I delete them from my wish list.... :furious:

Sometime Amazon don't ship direct and I will use Hopshopgo to ship. Then I will ask her to do some shopping at Victoria Secret and send to my hopshopgo address... That will keep her happy for a while :notti: :notti:

Btw, Victoria Secret clearance sales are pretty good. Quite a lots of nice stuff there... Hint :notti: Hint for your wife :notti: :notti:

Haa... Last night I show her your Simplehuman sensor pump from your blog... She was like "DO WE NEED THAT?" :dunno: :dunno:

I say "But OngCS bought 3 leh!" :bleah: :bleah:

Then I delete them from my wish list.... :furious:

Sometime Amazon don't ship direct and I will use Hopshopgo to ship. Then I will ask her to do some shopping at Victoria Secret and send to my hopshopgo address... That will keep her happy for a while :notti: :notti:

Btw, Victoria Secret clearance sales are pretty good. Quite a lots of nice stuff there... Hint :notti: Hint for your wife :notti: :notti:

Haha...my wife did mentioned "DO WE NEED THAT?" that to me when I 1st showed her, after some thoughts, she agreed, further she gave green lights on 3pcs :sport-smiley-004: it is because we developed habit of reading feedbacks, if good, 4-5 stars, green light usually

Add back to your wishlist, let it be there for a while to gain her sympanthy. :notti: :notti: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

My wife freq VS too, but we opt for direct shipping, as usual, I shopped beside her when she is on VS spree :dancingqueen::jammin:

Edited by ongcs

Couldnt agree more on shopping online.

Some stuff r selling at more than 50% discount compared to here. I gonna get the simplehuman senor pump for my kitchen too.

Oh ya, i bought grohe stuff direct from germany and its cheaper by 50%!

Couldnt agree more on shopping online.

Some stuff r selling at more than 50% discount compared to here. I gonna get the simplehuman senor pump for my kitchen too.

Oh ya, i bought grohe stuff direct from germany and its cheaper by 50%!

Cool, I loved simple human products. Sleek and well designed! Happy shopping at Amazon.

Ongcs . Mind if you can upload different angle view of your living room area? Would like to see the proportion of the tv, speakers and sofa is to the width of the living room. Thanks

Ongcs . Mind if you can upload different angle view of your living room area? Would like to see the proportion of the tv, speakers and sofa is to the width of the living room. Thanks

Erm...got example of what you want? :unsure: