Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Franc Franc @ Vivocity having some discounts storewide

Nice white containers, in various heights

B44BD627-B838-4533-B943-88E037F5A6AC-2304-0000030B36267EE2.jpg

Condiment holder & containers, bought 2 pcs of big containers(as shown) as they ran out of stock for 1/2 the size of the big one.

E3605B24-E930-42AE-AF6F-D68CC95237AB-2304-0000030B3BC26FDF.jpg

My mini music station, Denon N7, network audio system, can stream music(FLAC) from my NAS or web radio for my fav ambient lounge genre

Link -> Denon N7

F9C67616-202E-4E23-A9E4-7746353B7675-2304-0000030B44095973.jpg

Also, Sennheiser RS 180 Digital Wireless Headphone & Sennheiser HDR 180 - Supplemental Wireless Headphone. It can linked up to 4 headphones at 1 go.

Link -> Sennheiser RS 180 Digital Wireless Headphone & Sennheiser HDR 180 - Supplemental RS180 Wireless Headphones

671F04D5-8C06-48AE-BC83-CC8ED383129A-2304-0000030B4987D617.jpg

Good for late night movie or gaming to avoid disturb people at sleep.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ongcs, Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate it very much.

Another tip, try to order same category of stuffs. The estimation on shipping charges by Amazon will be better.

What are you doing in your studyrm that u need 16 ports??? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Take a photo to show us leh....

How is the salt n pepper set? I'm interested in that.. :dribble:

just a simple server hub on why I need 16 ports. Not done up, tool a pic since I'm there this evening, pending 2 nas.

F091E53A-5C77-434C-AA54-0F3E3AC267F0-236-0000001C251D89BE.jpg

Edited by ongcs

Hi Ongcs,

Nice setup!! Can I ask u a noob question...I have recently purchased a pair of Zikmu parrot speakers... However my samsung smart tv does not have RCA cable port...So the question is what cables do I use and how should I connect if I want to connect my samsung tv, zikmu speakers, scv hub station and bluray player together...much appreciated if u could help...thanks!

Hi Ongcs,

Nice setup!! Can I ask u a noob question...I have recently purchased a pair of Zikmu parrot speakers... However my samsung smart tv does not have RCA cable port...So the question is what cables do I use and how should I connect if I want to connect my samsung tv, zikmu speakers, scv hub station and bluray player together...much appreciated if u could help...thanks!

1st, What are the available audio outputs that your Samsung tv has? Coaxial(this is out as you mentioned no RCA), Toslink(provided your Zikmu parrot has).

Assumed that Samsung has Toslink & Zikmu has RCA, you can buy toslink to RCA convertor to hook them.

Also, if the suggestion works, all sounds from tv will output to your Zikmu. You just need to hook up your bluray player & scv box to your Samsung tv directly via hdmi. Graphic & sound will be transmitted & passthrough via your tv. Do note that you should set your tv's volume to zero to avoid double sound output.

1st, What are the available audio outputs that your Samsung tv has? Coaxial(this is out as you mentioned no RCA), Toslink(provided your Zikmu parrot has).

Assumed that Samsung has Toslink & Zikmu has RCA, you can buy toslink to RCA convertor to hook them.

Also, if the suggestion works, all sounds from tv will output to your Zikmu. You just need to hook up your bluray player & scv box to your Samsung tv directly via hdmi. Graphic & sound will be transmitted & passthrough via your tv. Do note that you should set your tv's volume to zero to avoid double sound output.

Thanks! I believe it is like wat u mentioned....so meaning I required 2 hdmi wires to hook both bluray and scv rite? Do u happen to noe where can i get toslink to rca converter cable from? LHS?

Thanks! I believe it is like wat u mentioned....so meaning I required 2 hdmi wires to hook both bluray and scv rite? Do u happen to noe where can i get toslink to rca converter cable from? LHS?

You can try LHS by giving them a call. You can find the convertor or adaptor at any stores in Sim Lim Tower/Square. Yes, 2 hdmi to hook between your devices to tv.

Ok, this is for Kim76

Salt & Pepper dispenser

8DA099AD-E4C3-497B-86D1-97F8473D5E21-2304-0000030AF65B8CA2.jpg

For Kim76's missus, I'm tasked to order another another black simplehuman soap dispenser, my wife thinks can double up as Moisturizers dispenser :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

U r indeed poisonous..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Anyway, the salt n pepper is already in my wish list.... Let's see when I can check out... The rest I KIV first... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

My mini music station, Denon N7, network audio system, can stream music(FLAC) from my NAS or web radio for my fav ambient lounge genre

Also, Sennheiser RS 180 Digital Wireless Headphone & Sennheiser HDR 180 - Supplemental Wireless Headphone. It can linked up to 4 headphones at 1 go.

Good for late night movie or gaming to avoid disturb people at sleep.

U into FLAC too... :dribble: My man :good: :good: :good:

I believe my Aktimate Maxi can also stream music. I will need to explore a bit when i'm free. Btw, where did U get your FLAC? I used to rip all my CD into apple format a few years ago and store all in iphone & ipod.

U into internet radio too? I presently had 2 station program into my Maxi and will on them when I'm in the mood for chilling. Share with u. DeepHouseLounge & Deephouse Digital Imported It has nice lounge music and sometime can really get my mood up and feet tapping... :notti: :notti:

How is your Sennheiser? I'm looking at a wireless headphone as my wife complained my gaming is too loud and she cant concentrate on her Korean drama :bleah: :bleah: :bleah: :bleah:

My subdude hd cost about usd30++ in shipping, for mopad & speaker hd, no direct shipping. :dunno: Need to consol more stuffs before I order all at 1 go. I'm considering these few items, since no direct shipping too.

Seville Classics SHE16165 3-Bag Laundry Sorter Cart With Hanging Bar

81WyGsHtm7L._AA1500_.jpg

NST Nine Stars Infrared Touchless Automatic Motion Sensor Lid Open Trash Can, 2.1-Gallon

41J5timBOuL._AA1000_.jpg

simplehuman Steel Frame Dishrack with Wine Glass Holder and Bamboo Knife Block, Grey

71Pgir59-KL._AA1500_.jpg

Not sure to wall mount my mac monitor???

3M Mechanically Adjustable Monitor Arm

31OdB7C71OL.jpg

Sure, will take a picture of my subdude hd and posion you further, he is on his way to sg. Should reach me by monday :sport-smiley-004:

ongcs, i also saw the laundry hanger from Amazon and also like it from the look but if shipped to Singapore its going to cost me around $100 with shipping cost, so still asking myself do i really want a laudry cart for $100. In the meantime, still considering and looking around.

Hi Ongcs,

Hi,

Do you have the below cable that come with your parrot? I believe the TV should have the 3.5mm stereo output.

You can use that to connect to your speaker.

connect-computer-tv-rca-sound-800x800.jpg

We want to go for simple designs.. perhaps modern contemporary? :dunno:

Anyway we made some bold moves by going ahead to purchase some furnitures already..

Sofa (3-seater only without the footrest)

Modern-Home-Interior-Furniture-Sofa-Design-Cellini-Singapore-Flow-Series.jpg

Dining Table

securedownload.jpg

dapliew, could u let me know where u get the round dinning table, nowadays are all rectangle for easy placing.

Ok, this is for Kim76

Salt & Pepper dispenser

8DA099AD-E4C3-497B-86D1-97F8473D5E21-2304-0000030AF65B8CA2.jpg

Top view, see the opening on alternative dispenser

3D228238-60F7-4720-AC90-BA0EF5502897-2304-0000030AFC84AAA2.jpg

Cotton bud stick holder if you are interested

984AE83E-B96A-4DFA-ACDC-486BAB94001C-2304-0000030B02C321F5.jpg

Simplehuman soap dispenser

48B71DB6-2489-4E41-B644-B31272423493-106-00000000C5BE2620.jpg

Close-up

C202C4FF-1BE5-45D8-A0DF-18377575E355-106-00000000CF9D5261.jpg

For Kim76's missus, I'm tasked to order another another black simplehuman soap dispenser, my wife thinks can double up as Moisturizers dispenser :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, may i know what brand and what material is your kitchen sink? how much is the damgae?