Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Ongcs . Mind if you can upload different angle view of your living room area? Would like to see the proportion of the tv, speakers and sofa is to the width of the living room. Thanks

Hi,

Not sure which angle you are wanting to see. But we have took some more today..

23u7xna.jpg

2wdn7md.jpg

1zofasz.jpg

Edited by dapliew

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bought Dune HD media player(was considering Popcornhour, however went for this, as it also supports moviejukebox), Karcher Steam cleaner & Dyson vacum cleaner. All was bought in between the period when finalising our renovation. In fact, bought quite a nos of stuffs, yet to transfer from our temp storage location. :jawdrop:

w1fwpg.jpg

Also installed curtains for all rooms on saturday. My wife posted a preview of our curtains in our living room in an earlier post. All the curtains are 100% blackout, on one can sees us :notti::dribble:

Curtains in our studyroom

2n7li11.jpg

hi, can I check with you what is your flooring for both living and bedroom?

I'm using homo tiles for living room & parquet for bedrooms. For bedrooms, they were pre-installed by HDB, due to premium flat status. I hacked away the living room's tiles as I find it too rough. :thumbs up:

I'm using homo tiles for living room & parquet for bedrooms. For bedrooms, they were pre-installed by HDB, due to premium flat status. I hacked away the living room's tiles as I find it too rough. :thumbs up:

thanks for your fast reply. your homogenous tiles look nice, like marble, may I know what is the series/code and from which tile company?

thanks for your fast reply. your homogenous tiles look nice, like marble, may I know what is the series/code and from which tile company?

Yes, the feel is really like marble, its cheap, looked atas, budget low, try to smoke ppl :D :D :dancingqueen:

Bought from Hafary @ Defu lane, the code is EW001605 60cmx60cm. You will see a few natural cracked grains on the tile, do not panic, it is normal, because you will sees them on marble too. :sport-smiley-004:

My colleague passed a parcel to me :dribble: never indicates from where :unsure:

2w5px00.jpg

My Auralex SUBDUDE HD is here. Can't wait to bring it home and try out on my subwoofer. :dancingqueen:

2u77eh1.jpg

Wondering where is my Atlantic Element Media Rack :dunno: :dunno: Ordered both of them at the same time, never shipped both together :bleah:

Saw this wall mounted wordings actwork, nice?

23l18xg.jpg

I need some artworks to divert attention from black & white ;)

Also, anyone can introduce any shops selling nice abstract artworks? Looking for a resonable size say 2m by 1.5m max. :unsure:

Edited by ongcs

Unbox the Auralex SUBDUDE HD foam

9r3yhs.jpg

Top view

wpab4.jpg

Back view

6f6o3n.jpg

Subwoofer on the foam

309odqr.jpg

Review: Bass turned tighter & stronger. The pong pong sound is :dribble: , can blast louder. It further reduces the vibration created when placed directly with plastic feet onto the floor. My neighbour below my unit should be glad :notti: as i'm considerable :thumbs up:

Unbox the Auralex SUBDUDE HD foam

Top view

Back view

Subwoofer on the foam

309odqr.jpg

Review: Bass turned tighter & stronger. The pong pong sound is :dribble: , can blast louder. It further reduces the vibration created when placed directly with plastic feet onto the floor. My neighbour below my unit should be glad :notti: as i'm considerable :thumbs up:

I hate you... The Subdude is made for your woofer..... :bleah: :bleah: :bleah:

Now u made me so gian :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Got to convince my wife now... :sport-smiley-018:

I hate you... The Subdude is made for your woofer..... :bleah: :bleah: :bleah:

Now u made me so gian :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Got to convince my wife now... :sport-smiley-018:

:notti: :notti: stir stir !! Mrs Kim76, plse kindly approve :bow:

You got a white subwoofer too. :thumbs up:

Edited by ongcs

Bought Dune HD media player(was considering Popcornhour, however went for this, as it also supports moviejukebox), Karcher Steam cleaner & Dyson vacum cleaner. All was bought in between the period when finalising our renovation. In fact, bought quite a nos of stuffs, yet to transfer from our temp storage location. :jawdrop:

w1fwpg.jpg

Nice stuffs u got there! :dribble: :dribble:

Nice stuffs u got there! :dribble: :dribble:

They are bought locally, no amazon shipment needed :notti: interested in Dune HD? available at Memoryworld :sport-smiley-004: Edited by ongcs