Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
san20sg

Renovating A Geylang Apartment

A friend will be passing me a purple carpet. I now need two large paintings - one to cover the windows above my bed and one to be placed above the purple sofa.

Anyone knows where to get nice paintings below $100-200??

Thanks!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A friend will be passing me a purple carpet. I now need two large paintings - one to cover the windows above my bed and one to be placed above the purple sofa.

Anyone knows where to get nice paintings below $100-200??

Thanks!!!

Ikea has some nice prints...or u can slowly do ur own photo montage after you give birth, keep yourself occupied. :thumbs up:

Take it easy & do let ur parents, in-laws & husband take over, u need to yang tai liao. Enjoy the remaining time before baby comes along.

Btw, the dining room pendant light is super nice! Very attention seeking. :dribble:

Yup, agreed with san20sg.

That Heritage staff Yuki Is really had attitude problem,i already experience..

When I bought from her quite good service, once my goods have problems,

She totally changed. Not even bother to help me arrange any solutions.

I mean, this is not what an attitude sales person should have.

I am surprised by the feedback on Heritage. Is this Heritage Bathroom Gallery along Geylang Road?

I have purchased from them many times. No problems. But I always purchase from Irene (I think she is the supervisor or manager there?) or Sharrine. Don't know who is this Yuki staff. And when I had problems with one of the taps and one of the WCs, they arranged for supplier to come down to check. One from Toto, the other from the other brand (I forgo what brand).