Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thank God!

So happy and thankful when we clinched the deal, in less than 10 hrs from the moment we first saw it.

Now even the various contractors who are renovating my Hse currently were surprise I got such a good deal at this location.

What is the built up size of your house and how much did you pay? :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah liao eh so cheap!!!!!Congrats!!! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Surprise right? Me too. Got it in Feb this year. When chatting with my contractors who are currently working in my house, they all thought I bluff them, haha. They said, " where got this type of price for landed house, somemore near MRT, bus interchange and shopping mall!"

My neighbour, with exactly the same layout as mine, bought his house in June 2010, and you know what, he paid exactly the SAME PRICE as what I paid this year Feb.

I can only say 2 words: 'Thank God'

Surprise right? Me too. Got it in Feb this year. When chatting with my contractors who are currently working in my house, they all thought I bluff them, haha. They said, " where got this type of price for landed house, somemore near MRT, bus interchange and shopping mall!"

My neighbour, with exactly the same layout as mine, bought his house in June 2010, and you know what, he paid exactly the SAME PRICE as what I paid this year Feb.

I can only say 2 words: 'Thank God'

wah sounds like you got a very good deal. Congrats :thumbs up: PM me the location of your place. I am curious to know which area is near MRT, bus interchange and shopping mall! :D

wah sounds like you got a very good deal. Congrats :thumbs up: PM me the location of your place. I am curious to know which area is near MRT, bus interchange and shopping mall! :D

Hi Pinkflowers, I pm you the location already

Hi Jumbopanther, I am also very curious about the location, price , land area and built up area, can pm me too????? Please

I coordinated closely with the aircon contractor where to run the aircon pipes, so before closing up of ceiling, just to check one more time, they are in order:

journeyphoto481_zps5e4f685b.jpg

After the aircon pipes have been laid, false ceiling guy comes in to box up and conceal the pipes:

journeyphoto520_zps82fc31be.jpg

Another angle

journeyphoto538_zps42ed1f8f.jpg

Nice and neat Jumbopanther!

My aircon contractor will be running my aircon piping tomorrow. hope it will be as neat as yours.

Nice and neat Jumbopanther!

My aircon contractor will be running my aircon piping tomorrow. hope it will be as neat as yours.

ok, maybe show you some other aircon related photos for you to watch out:

lay the refrigerant pipes and drain pipes first along the edge of the wall.

journeyphoto368_zps719397e3.jpg

Then after testing of the pipes, conceal them using box up to make it look nicer

journeyphoto487_zpsa236ffd7.jpg

Then after, the fan coil unit to be mounted onto the box up, seamless clean look

Edited by jumbopanther