Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jumbopanther ,

when will your project be completed? It's very happening and looks like a lot of work going on. I can see you are very committed and have time to visit your site to check on them. Must have good time management.

:thumbs up:

My project targets completion by mid Nov, hope to celebrate Christmas in my new Hse. Yes, it's a lot of work, basically, whole Hse changes: new floor & wall tiles, new roof, new windows, new teak on stairs, new railing, wet & dry kitchen, toilets & fittings, new aircon, new electrical, new lightning protection, new CCTV cameras, new pipings etc. Extension of room. Structural works, new false ceiling; re-plaster whole Hse; painting etc and the list goes on.

Unless I travel overseas for work, i like to go to site almost everyday or at least every other day, so that I can coordinate the various works and make decision on the spot, better for the various contractors to do their installations without abortive works.

Edited by jumbopanther

WOW, that is a lot of work....

I will be keeping up with your blog, update more often :D

And you got it for such a good price! I am jealous!!! :P8|

Thank God!

So happy and thankful when we clinched the deal, in less than 10 hrs from the moment we first saw it.

Now even the various contractors who are renovating my Hse currently were surprise I got such a good deal at this location.

journeyphoto498_zps650e167f.jpg

The park will shield the noise + traffic from the entrance of the mrt. The park will provide fresh air in the morning and allow wind flow. The best part is you don have to pay to cut the grass.

Can you PM me the contact for white ant contractor? Thanks.

The park will shield the noise + traffic from the entrance of the mrt. The park will provide fresh air in the morning and allow wind flow. The best part is you don have to pay to cut the grass.

Can you PM me the contact for white ant contractor? Thanks.

Your mail box is full I think, can't pm you the contact as error MSG kept appearing