Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Have been busy coordinating works with the contractors on site: electrical, plumbing and aircon.

Show some more photos of what i have bought for the house:

double head tap for wash area (direct down flow + cconnecting to hose)

journeyphoto076.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Coming to almost 2 months of renovation. Start to see my designed intent forming shape. Met up my new neighbours once outside the house and was given feedback that my contractors were very good. kept the surrounding place clean and keeping to the timing of construction. Even want me to recommend to them for their own renovation.

Indeed, was extremely pleased with this contractor, giving me good quality works so far and not cutting corners. Most important of all, feel very comfortable working together with them, giving me very practical ideas, probably because of their experience.

Not only doing water proofing on the floor, but also volunteered to do water proofing on the shower area walls.

journeyphoto187.jpg

How long will your reno take? Am giving my contractors 2 mths... cos there are some A&A elements involved, they r giving me heads up, they will over-run. :P

How long will your reno take? Am giving my contractors 2 mths... cos there are some A&A elements involved, they r giving me heads up, they will over-run. :P

My A&A will take approx 5-6 months.

Even though there is no leakages in my house, but still decide to change the roof tiles as they are the 20+ years old, concrete tiles which will be brittle throughout the years. Have opted for the more expensive but trusted 'German' tiles.

Before

journey082.jpg

After

journeyphoto189.jpg

Hi,

I am in the middle of sourcing contractor for a&a to my inter terrace too. Would you mind to pm me your contractor contact? Will only get the key in sep. So the actual site work would probably start in nov?

Thanks in advance

Hi Onion, I have pm you my main contractor contact. For your info, he only does landed housing. He is still in the midst of doing my house, and I am very pleased with his quality and speed. He uses his own workers from Singapore and Malaysia only.