Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, having said that, i think there are some Malaysia tiles which are also good. If got budget ocnstraints, Malaysia tiles should do the work too. I have pm you the cost of my roof replacemet. It also depends whether your existing hse is got people stay-in condition or the house is under renovation. The contractor will charge differently due to access, complexity of existing finishes in the house, protection, etc

Good information Jumbopanther,I also have some roofing issues. Probably have to replace some tiles, berry and replace the capping. PM me the contact too.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good information Jumbopanther,I also have some roofing issues. Probably have to replace some tiles, berry and replace the capping. PM me the contact too.

Thanks

Hi,I did not award the job to roof vedor directly. It is my contractor, who is the builder of my house, replace the roof tiles for me. I don't think he will do just one roof replacement job only. Believe he does whole renovation works.

Someone asked me what is this corner piece of white 'thing' used for. It is called beading, this is installed to prevent the corner edge of the concrete from easily cheap off by accidental knocking. Some contractors will not do this for you because it is extra work and extra cost.

journeyphoto302.jpg

Another shot of my new roof, notice the separation piece of metal between my roof tiles and the neighbour's tile?

This is called 'flashing' which is installed to prevent the passage of water from an angle or joint

journeyphoto270.jpg

Someone asked me what is this corner piece of white 'thing' used for. It is called beading, this is installed to prevent the corner edge of the concrete from easily cheap off by accidental knocking. Some contractors will not do this for you because it is extra work and extra cost.

journeyphoto302.jpg

Is this beading a permanent fixture or is it only a preventive instrument during renovation?

Is this beading a permanent fixture or is it only a preventive instrument during renovation?

Permanent and cemented over. The left side of the track is the final result after installed and cemented over, the right side has not cemented over yet.

Did water proofing to the toilet and contractor carried out water ponding test for 4 days. Meaning flood the toilet with water and leave it there for few days to observe any leakage or seepage.

Found some possible dampness below the toilet, contractor re-hack and re-do, no question asked. Don't take risk. Ponding test must be conducted to test the worse scenario.

journeyphoto296.jpg

Hi, having said that, i think there are some Malaysia tiles which are also good. If got budget ocnstraints, Malaysia tiles should do the work too. I have pm you the cost of my roof replacemet. It also depends whether your existing hse is got people stay-in condition or the house is under renovation. The contractor will charge differently due to access, complexity of existing finishes in the house, protection, etc

Tks for the info! :)

Permanent and cemented over. The left side of the track is the final result after installed and cemented over, the right side has not cemented over yet.

Dude, looks like you have gotten a good and responsible contractor who is also value for money. Mine didn't do this for me.

Nice! especially the window on top - lets in light and still retains privacy :thumbs up:

Oh yes, u notice that too, I design and ask for this opening precisely for ventilation and natural lighting purpose

Dude, looks like you have gotten a good and responsible contractor who is also value for money. Mine didn't do this for me.

If the contractor didn't tell me, I wouldn't know too.

These few days traveling, now still outstation, but still busy coordinating renovation back at home. Had just re-confirmed the total aircon capacity, qty and locations for whole house.

Guess what, I even provide an aircon in my domestic helper room!