Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
astralprue

Kim Tian Green Dollhouse

Today was a tiring day, took half day and waited for Ikea, curtain people to do rectification work, water heater guy, electrical appliances delivery... and I had to finish scrubbing the kitchen and service yard before the fridge and washing machine are in their position. And after that I scrubbed both toilets. Can die!

Anyway here's the super slim fridge I got to save space.

ktg-fridge.jpg

I also went to collect my Kartell chair from Lifestorey

ktg-chair.jpg

And the first stylish inhabitants of my house

ktg-dolls.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

adidaem, I think one of those dolls can pay for half my reno liao! haha!!! Scary pricing!

Yeah, she currently has a few costumed dolls for C$18,900 each. So pretty tho, sigh...

Like the super slim fridge... What brand n model isit? Can't see ...

Today was a tiring day, took half day and waited for Ikea, curtain people to do rectification work, water heater guy, electrical appliances delivery... and I had to finish scrubbing the kitchen and service yard before the fridge and washing machine are in their position. And after that I scrubbed both toilets. Can die!

Anyway here's the super slim fridge I got to save space.

ktg-fridge.jpg

I also went to collect my Kartell chair from Lifestorey

ktg-chair.jpg

And the first stylish inhabitants of my house

ktg-dolls.jpg

Hi your curtains and blinds are very nice!

Can let me know which shop you bought from and the shop location?

Curtains are up!

Living room

20120704_204751.jpg

Bedroom. to separate from other room.

20120704_204830.jpg

Roller blinds

20120704_205351.jpg

Any idea how Opennet is going to install the termination point? There is a nylon string but pull to where, I dunno.

20120704_203606.jpg

Don't think my house is structured cable ready. If got exposed trunking then it is a deal breaker, I won't install Opennet.

20120704_205851.jpg

Yeah, she currently has a few costumed dolls for C$18,900 each. So pretty tho, sigh...

I saw, it's the chinese princesses right? Very nice, saw a lot of people posting about them too hehe

Like the super slim fridge... What brand n model isit? Can't see ...

It's a Hitachi fridge, $1099 R-S37SYPS. I got mine from Audiohouse, and it comes with a free rice cooker.

Hi your curtains and blinds are very nice!

Can let me know which shop you bought from and the shop location?

I got my curtains from Balestier. I spent $2500 for 3 roller blinds and 3 curtains. Seems to be on the high side.

Another round of cleaning today... freaking tiring!! Went to Vivocity and wanted to buy a $149 stool (for sitting down to wear shoe beside shoe cabinet) from Franc Franc but ♥ stopped me and brought me to Giant supermarket. I spotted a bright orange stool and grabbed it since it only cost $12!!!!!! :good:

Took some photos this morning... you will see why I wanted a bright range stool haha! Cos of my yellow sofa. Table and sofa are both from Ikea. Table is expandable to save space in that 93sqm house and to accommodate guests if need be. And no it's not my coffee table hahaha... it happened to be there because we have no chairs and we needed to have our meals.

ktg-living_day.jpg

Main bedroom toilet... I scrubbed it like my life depended on it. Stupid toilet bowl is situated such that the paper dispenser can only be placed at the back (the metal thingy). Told my dad that if I had to twist my back like that to get paper I'd probably break it, so I got the plastic dispenser and fastened it to the shower screen with suction cups. The dispenser was actually supposed to be secured using screws but I adapted lah. $12 only. That stupid metal stick cost me $40++ and now it's a white elephant.

ktg-toilet_day.jpg

Washing machine. So glad I managed to find one that fits nicely into the space beside those ugly pipes. Searched for quite a while hehe.

ktg-washing_machine.jpg

Edited by astralprue

Hi Astralprue, may I know where you got your bifold doors and glass shower screen? Would you mind sharing how much you paid?

Many thanks. alice

Hi,

Your curtains & living room looks so matched...cozy feel..:)

May i know how much it costs for your new Samsung TV? Which model is it...hubby and I feel like taking a crash course with all the renovation & shopping lists for the house hehe...

I think we had the same washing machine...Hubby n I also just bought today,..but no ready stock so we had to wait for some time...:)...

Can you post a picture of the orange stool u bought at giant? And also is ur table wooden style?

Hubby also have long mentioned about buying the stool.

Is it very tiring to clean the whole house...we have not moved in yet...but tat makes us feel like non stop tiring...with all the reno works & shopping for house items, then finally moving in...wow..endless cleaning started :)

Btw did you also clean a lot before you move in or your ID/ contractor is helping to clean?

Thanks...

ktg-toilet_day.jpg

ktg-washing_machine.jpg

Me too face tis stupid problem trying to figure out where to installed my toilet paper holder :dunno:

Your washing machine looks nice amy I know what brand and model lastly of the price too :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by casa

Hi Astralprue, may I know where you got your bifold doors and glass shower screen? Would you mind sharing how much you paid?

Many thanks. alice

Hi Alice, I got the bifold doors from Alex, I found him through reading this forum. He charged me $280 for the doors. Shower screen was installed by my ID firm, cost $690 I think.

Hi,

Your curtains & living room looks so matched...cozy feel..:)

May i know how much it costs for your new Samsung TV? Which model is it...hubby and I feel like taking a crash course with all the renovation & shopping lists for the house hehe...

I think we had the same washing machine...Hubby n I also just bought today,..but no ready stock so we had to wait for some time...:)...

Can you post a picture of the orange stool u bought at giant? And also is ur table wooden style?

Hubby also have long mentioned about buying the stool.

Is it very tiring to clean the whole house...we have not moved in yet...but tat makes us feel like non stop tiring...with all the reno works & shopping for house items, then finally moving in...wow..endless cleaning started :)

Btw did you also clean a lot before you move in or your ID/ contractor is helping to clean?

Thanks...

Samsung TV is 40ES6200MXXS cost $1599 fro Audiohouse. Best Denki is $1699. I will take a photo of the stool later :) Table is wooden.

Is it tiring? Well, on friday I went to clean the house after weight training in gym, and sat I went after jogging in the morning. WHen I went home at night I lie flat on my bed like I am paralysed, so you should know haha... going to gym again after replying. Have to keep it up, don't wanna be out of shape! The ID will do a once off cleaning but then when we move in again confirm the house will be dusty so have to clean repeatedly to get rid of dust.

ktg-toilet_day.jpg

ktg-washing_machine.jpg

Me too face tis stupid problem trying to figure out where to installed my toilet paper holder :dunno:

Your washing machine looks nice amy I know what brand and model lastly of the price too :sport-smiley-004:

Washing machine is from LG. $699 WFT-8061DD. Buy buy buy!! :)

Picture of living room. Bought stools ($9.99) and dustbin ($13.85, buy one get one free) today from Giant. You'd be thinking "wah siao eh, no matching colors" but if you think about it, orange is a mix of yellow and red, purple is a mix of red and blue, pink is a mix of red and white. So the missing link in my living room is the color red haha!!! :-x

ktg-living2.jpg

Washing machine is from LG. $699 WFT-8061DD. Buy buy buy!! :)

Thnks bro for your kind response

I'll go check it out :sport-smiley-004:

Hi astralprue,

May I ask if you gotten a system 4 or 3+1 for your aircon and also the model of your hood and hob?

I have the same layout (opposite) and am having troubles selecting them. Thanks!

Main bedroom toilet... I scrubbed it like my life depended on it. Stupid toilet bowl is situated such that the paper dispenser can only be placed at the back (the metal thingy). Told my dad that if I had to twist my back like that to get paper I'd probably break it, so I got the plastic dispenser and fastened it to the shower screen with suction cups. The dispenser was actually supposed to be secured using screws but I adapted lah. $12 only. That stupid metal stick cost me $40++ and now it's a white elephant.

ktg-toilet_day.jpg

Washing machine. So glad I managed to find one that fits nicely into the space beside those ugly pipes. Searched for quite a while hehe.

ktg-washing_machine.jpg

Hello!

Do you mind telling me where you bought the toilet paper dispenser? I am looking for one that covers the whole toilet roll. Thanks!

Hi astralprue,

May I ask if you gotten a system 4 or 3+1 for your aircon and also the model of your hood and hob?

I have the same layout (opposite) and am having troubles selecting them. Thanks!

I got a Mitsubishi Inverter System 4. I paid more than $4k for it but I think you can find it cheaper. Hood is from EF, the flat type and hob is from Turbo 752VTSC.

Hello!

Do you mind telling me where you bought the toilet paper dispenser? I am looking for one that covers the whole toilet roll. Thanks!

Toilet paper dispenser is from IMM, on the second floor. the shop is two to three doors away from Sim Siang Choon, nearest to the escalator.