Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
astralprue

Kim Tian Green Dollhouse

I got a Mitsubishi Inverter System 4. I paid more than $4k for it but I think you can find it cheaper. Hood is from EF, the flat type and hob is from Turbo 752VTSC.

Toilet paper dispenser is from IMM, on the second floor. the shop is two to three doors away from Sim Siang Choon, nearest to the escalator.

Thanks a lot! Do you remember the name of the shop? I am just wondering if they have any other branch.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks a lot! Do you remember the name of the shop? I am just wondering if they have any other branch.

I forgot the name liao that's why describe until so kang kor lol.

My mum bought me this!!! Yay dust free washing machine!!! Yes I am anally retentive about dust and dirt.

washing_machine.jpg

casa, yes I wanted/needed flexibility to rearrange my display to my liking so that was a good design for me.

applepie, yes will be displaying dolls. will post photos once everything is up! :)

Congrat.

Your house is beautiful.

The coffee shop has just open ya.

How about the supermarket?

Btw, I am staying at Jalan Membina...

Congrat.

Your house is beautiful.

The coffee shop has just open ya.

How about the supermarket?

Btw, I am staying at Jalan Membina...

supermarket = 711

I actually like Cold Storage more than Fairprice, too bad there are 2 Fairprice stores but no CS!

supermarket = 711

I actually like Cold Storage more than Fairprice, too bad there are 2 Fairprice stores but no CS!

No leh heard seng siong will be opening soon but me prefer CS too :sport-smiley-018:

supermarket = 711

No leh heard seng siong will be opening soon but me prefer CS too :sport-smiley-018:

wahahahah dead at the supermarket = 711!!!

Fairprice is cheaper than CS right? And SS is the cheapest of them all? I dunno, this is karma for not following my mum to buy groceries, I know absolutely nothing. I only know buy shampoo from People's Park cheapest!

I prefer wet market though, I will probably do my marketing at TBR market. That's the whole point of staying there right? To soak in the retro atmosphere.

Another round of cleaning today... freaking tiring!! Went to Vivocity and wanted to buy a $149 stool (for sitting down to wear shoe beside shoe cabinet) from Franc Franc but ♥ stopped me and brought me to Giant supermarket. I spotted a bright orange stool and grabbed it since it only cost $12!!!!!! :good:

Took some photos this morning... you will see why I wanted a bright range stool haha! Cos of my yellow sofa. Table and sofa are both from Ikea. Table is expandable to save space in that 93sqm house and to accommodate guests if need be. And no it's not my coffee table hahaha... it happened to be there because we have no chairs and we needed to have our meals.

ktg-living_day.jpg

Main bedroom toilet... I scrubbed it like my life depended on it. Stupid toilet bowl is situated such that the paper dispenser can only be placed at the back (the metal thingy). Told my dad that if I had to twist my back like that to get paper I'd probably break it, so I got the plastic dispenser and fastened it to the shower screen with suction cups. The dispenser was actually supposed to be secured using screws but I adapted lah. $12 only. That stupid metal stick cost me $40++ and now it's a white elephant.

ktg-toilet_day.jpg

Washing machine. So glad I managed to find one that fits nicely into the space beside those ugly pipes. Searched for quite a while hehe.

ktg-washing_machine.jpg

Hi

Don't waste the white elephant, use it as a spare toilet roll holder! You never know when u just ran out of paper!

wahahahah dead at the supermarket = 711!!!

Fairprice is cheaper than CS right? And SS is the cheapest of them all? I dunno, this is karma for not following my mum to buy groceries, I know absolutely nothing. I only know buy shampoo from People's Park cheapest!

I prefer wet market though, I will probably do my marketing at TBR market. That's the whole point of staying there right? To soak in the retro atmosphere.

The quality of fresh items is much better at CS, just compare their meat section with Fairprice and you will know why. Price wise most standard items like milk, bread etc.. are about the same.

The quality of fresh items is much better at CS, just compare their meat section with Fairprice and you will know why. Price wise most standard items like milk, bread etc.. are about the same.

Agree:) I also prefer CS to Fairprice. The products CS brings in r also of a more superior grade.

Hi

Don't waste the white elephant, use it as a spare toilet roll holder! You never know when u just ran out of paper!

Yes I did! haha!!

More photos to share... the living room is still bare.

P1040093.jpg

A bit of the messy table

P1040094.jpg

Service yard. My washing machine all covered up. The rack is for detergent and what not. Little basket for clothes peg.

P1040097.jpg

A view of my house from my friend's house :D

P1040114.jpg