Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Finally made the 2013 desktop calendar with my baby pictures ~ took for such a long time because I wanted to collect more pictures especially her recent photos. The big calendar is for myself while the small calendar is for Kenji :P I am going to put it on my office desk ~

1365488027-3893226416_n.jpg

1365488030-2187098868_n.jpg

1365488028-1245810318_n.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

like ur reno so much :)

Thanks ~

Over the last weekend, we spent some time to sew this set of crib sheet set for our baby including crib sheet + quilt cover + pillow case. The fabric was come from the queen size bedsheet I bought from Aussino, I like the color and design very much ~

1372687354-3091180925_n.jpg

The fabric material is not enough to do the front and back side of quilt cover, so I used another fabric (the white background with black letters quilt cover set from Ikea) to sew the back side of quilt cover. Now this quilt cover have 2 designs (one side is Aussino fabric and another side is Ikea fabric), and I planned to sew another crib sheet set using this Ikea fabric. Then our baby will have 2 sets of crib sheet sets : )

1372687356-1421571836_n.jpg

The full picture of baby cot with this new handmade crib sheet set (before adding the bumpers) :

1372687353-1638903955_n.jpg

Our baby seems to like the crib sheet set we sew for her ~

1372855801-2869879986_n.jpg

absolutely love your DIY works..... your baby girl looks adorable staring at her crib sheet.

thanks .. she always looking and touching the horse designs on the cribsheet, she thought they are real. Just received fabrics from fabric.com and will start to sew cushion covers for my safa .. the fabric design looked like this one :

HC-STORE0012-feat-600x300.jpg

Will share pictures of finished products.

thanks .. she always looking and touching the horse designs on the cribsheet, she thought they are real. Just received fabrics from fabric.com and will start to sew cushion covers for my safa .. the fabric design looked like this one :HC-STORE0012-feat-600x300.jpg

Nice fabric ! I'm trying to sew my own blinds too.. Hopefully I succeed.. :)

Post renovation picture for Common Bedroom 2

More pictures can refer to this link.

This is another common bedroom 2 – my sister bedroom. The design was the same as common bedroom 1, with build in book shelves, study table and recess window cabinets. It was slightly bigger than common bedroom 1.

1362645290-1555946870_n.jpg

1362645291-191530885_n.jpg

Hi eekenji, I like all of the photos you posted. Very lovely home!

Can share where did you get the deco painting on the wall? Thanks!

It's from Typo if I'm not wrong. My sister purchased the same one from Typo in Australia a few years back but I believe you might be able to find it here as well.

Thanks ~ sure, you will ...

Nice fabric ! I'm trying to sew my own blinds too.. Hopefully I succeed.. :)

Yes, is bought from Typo .. I bought around 7 pieces of artworks from typo, some are hanging while some are resting on the tv shelf.

It's from Typo if I'm not wrong. My sister purchased the same one from Typo in Australia a few years back but I believe you might be able to find it here as well.

thanks .. she always looking and touching the horse designs on the cribsheet, she thought they are real. Just received fabrics from fabric.com and will start to sew cushion covers for my safa .. the fabric design looked like this one :

HC-STORE0012-feat-600x300.jpg

I like all ur sewing product.. tried but i dunno how to use a sewing machine.. angry!!

Looks yummy!

Thanks ... my friends like the cookies ~ I like them too but very heaty :(

Qiuyi is so talented in the kitchen! Lucky hubby!

Vi

My husband didn't like to eat those sweet stuffs le, so he always skinny and I always fat fat ..

I like all ur sewing product.. tried but i dunno how to use a sewing machine.. angry!!

Thanks ~ I also first time using of sewing machine, it was not as difficult as I thought.

The salesperson will teach you how to use sewing machine too, I bought it in courts and the salesperson is nice :)