Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

after a mere 6 months, my ceiling fan has decided to play out on me :( the problem with fans bought overseas is that they aren't covered under warranty & u can't get it repaired...augh!!

anyone has any idea if a 46inch ceiling fan is too small to be placed in the living room? i'm looking at this fan from crestar:

BI-468x317.jpg

HI Retch,

With a 46 inch, the wind can be felt only up till the length of the blade and a bit more. Beyond that you will feel the wind but very minimal.

So you got to see if that fits you. I have a very low ceiling so I have to use a 46 inch ceiling fan that has a very short trunk and based on my experience that is what I felt.

If height is not an issue for you , you should go for the 56 inch ones.

Just my suggestion. =)

Regards.

after a mere 6 months, my ceiling fan has decided to play out on me :( the problem with fans bought overseas is that they aren't covered under warranty & u can't get it repaired...augh!!

anyone has any idea if a 46inch ceiling fan is too small to be placed in the living room? i'm looking at this fan from crestar:

BI-468x317.jpg

Hi retch! I think for living room, it is best to have an over-50 inch ceiling fan. We are using a 52 inch for our living room and it is suitable for the size. For your 4 roomer, believe your living room

is bigger than ours, so it may be better to go for at least 52 inches.

thanks Makan! i figured that a 52inch or larger one would be better for my living room. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....i can't find pretty ones....and haiku fan is SO ex....been contemplating to get the kdk one which seems to have the best reviews so far (even my friends raved about kdk) but design wise..not sure if it can fit into my decor...and it's not exactly kind on my pocket...the v56vk retails between $370 - $390!

V56VK.jpg

Yes KDK fans are more expensive so we settled for Fanco and it does have some good looking ones. How about Amarsco? Though the price may not be friendly for some designs also :(

Hi All

I'm going to replace my bedroom light with another one as i find the current one way too bright for my room.

Anyone keen to buy it over?

Willing to sell at $50 & self collect at my place..let me know!

72615_10151129307143078_1669353734_n.jpg