Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

a very random pic of my furry family

598561_10150959675183078_1560278447_n.jp

we are currently bunking in at parents' place & confined to a small room..can't wait to move to this bigger place. sometimes i wish i can get a house with a backyard & small garden for them to run around...sigh..

the little bits & pieces of christmas decor is up :)

1424496_10151500418668078_1035139405_n.j

1012482_10151500408178078_698126426_n.jp

i especially love the festive cheer, mood & feel of this year's christmas in my own home!

Very nicely decorated tree... Really can feel the Christmas mood from these pictures 😄

hello peeps..the bottom of my vitroceramic stove is accumulating RUST. augh.

any idea why that is happening & how to prevent it?

Hi,

Do you mind to share the craft stone contact to buy frm jb factory? I try to get frm carrot cake girl however she seems like described in renotalk.

Thanks much for your help!

Rgds

Esther

Hi,

Do you mind to share the craft stone contact to buy frm jb factory? I try to get frm carrot cake girl however she seems like described in renotalk.

Thanks much for your help!

Rgds

Esther

Hello it's serene_craftstone@yahoo.com

i just realised i have been carrot-chopped for the purchase of my rattan chair! ugh...

came across another rattan chair retailer & i could have saved $100 if i were to buy it from her. sigh. in fact a few customers mentioned to her about the carrot chopping by that joo chiat shop.

anyway this lady goes round setting up pop up stall once a month in my neighbourhood just like this one:

1472087_10151559037958078_489103065_n.jp

and yes, i succumbed to my temptation & bought another rattan chair. they do have a retail shop as well.

and since it's the holidays, i attempted to make a strawberry cheesecake. yes, i'm digressing!

here's the work in progress:

1476681_10151559100528078_1078326930_n.j

hey retchlow, I've been meaning to ask where you got your wonderful yellow ladder from? Looks like something that would go really well in our home as well :bleah:

hey retchlow, I've been meaning to ask where you got your wonderful yellow ladder from? Looks like something that would go really well in our home as well :bleah:

hi vicx! i'm planning to sell it off. if u are keen, do drop me a PM. :) btw that was the only piece that was available. i bought it from odyssey.

Edited by retchlow