Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DancingInTheRain

2Nd Home @casa Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It got the "look" that u want, big enough, and comfy at the same time. Not just for aesthetic :)

Serious??? Did you take pics? Hmm... Fabric ah? Got the price tag I want anot? Hahhahaaaa.... ;)

Last night, The Hubby said," Dear, just get what you want bah... Looking at it, there's no way we'll compromise on this... As long as you are happy... "

And today, he went on reservist.

Hmm... Just get a leather sofa bah... And maybe an armchair for me? :notti:

97a3cded77455c59c2c74ab22ce81c6a_zpsec56fcf8.jpg

A Thousand Tales has a bigger store at Mohammed Sultan Road if I am not wrong. You should check out Second Charm also, they have sofas similar to those you saw at Room of Woods, some are vintage and restored, while some are reproduction pieces made from vintage teak.

Where did you see the grey sofa with option for high back? How much is it? Is Room of Woods having sale to clear stock?

d5abdddea8790aeb7a7fb08c681d13b7_zps367cd67f.jpg

So coincidental! If only Toto also like that then HUAT ah!! (The Hubby also came back with, "but you don't even buy! How to HUAT AH??" :lol: )

A Thousand Tales is now called White Space Living. :D The Hubby doesn't like/ appreciate vintage items leh... We were at a shop in Tan Boon Liat building and I can see his face changed when the salesperson said the furniture are made using recycled teak wood from some railway. ;p

The grey sofa is from Sal Sal in IFC. It's fabric and the high back piece (top up $350)will cost slightly less than 2k... Can't recall the exact number leh...

I think there's slight discounts but not massive leh...

When are you starting your reno? :) remember I saw ur tblog somewhere... The coffee table looks familiar! Hahaaaa... Nice piece!

Edited by DancingInTheRain

I'm going down that place to collect the ph5 lamp I buy (red and white $68 each on promo price) will pic the sofa to show u later... Alot of times those nice pencil leg type is not that comfy, but I find the 2 comfy and price is average. <2k for 3 seater. But it's a huge 3 seater. Not sure, maybe I'm in buying mood.. May not be that nice? Haha..

Golden Brown

The floor is done. Love the golden brown colour... I wish I have chosen white laminates instead... Maybe change the laminates a few years down the road when the boys are bigger? :rolleyes:

71172a4d742ac59828f22b94d5506355_zpscbd7d75a.jpg

19a670092b79ad3a45bf591457d3a936_zps169b2ff2.jpg

Now comes the problem... Full height windows in the living room. I want to use white blinds for this but was quoted almost $1.5k for the blinds alone... Is this the normal rate for about 5.5m of these blinds? Or anyone has other suggestions for the windows? Thank you!

16ac134f5af97fab9233197d9f67c9fb_zps077f832a.jpg

Skin

Specially delicated to Bleucheeze... :yamseng:

cb0594f8ea8862794fbacd2a2fb08bc4_zps08ed6f24.jpg

The texture of the laminate is quite rough de... Paisley for the poor pic... Best I can manage with the iPhone le... Heez...

As for the laminate code it's SU794U. I think it's from Admiral or something...