Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DancingInTheRain

2Nd Home @casa Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Lol can do a series of photos of the finished product as a closure to the whole process and some post op review. That should a good ending to the whole journey.

Hi dancingintherain,

May i know how much is your timber wood flooring? And where did you get them? Pm me ok? Thanks. :)

Hi dancingintherain,

May i know how much is your timber wood flooring? And where did you get them? Pm me ok? Thanks. :)

It's also from Mr. K... Think it was abt 12k (including cement screed) for living/ dining area, corridor and 3 bedrooms.

We already had the flooring guy come back once to repair holes that we created. And due to the recent extreme weather, some parts of it shifted and cracked. Very heartache... But the floor is really so beautiful... Every piece is different and I can just look at them the whole day...

It's also from Mr. K... Think it was abt 12k (including cement screed) for living/ dining area, corridor and 3 bedrooms.

We already had the flooring guy come back once to repair holes that we created. And due to the recent extreme weather, some parts of it shifted and cracked. Very heartache... But the floor is really so beautiful... Every piece is different and I can just look at them the whole day...

Thank you! My hub and I love your flooring very much but it's just too ex. I think i would have to go with wooden tiles. :(

Hi, care to share how much is your Reno and k's contact? Thank you so much

My email is sarasamuel02@yahoo.com

Edited by flipflop