Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DancingInTheRain

2Nd Home @casa Clementi

Hi DancingInTheRain,

Could you kindly pm me the quotation breakdown from Mr.K?

By the way, love your home and choice of furnishings. can pm me the price of the MBR sink too?

Thanks!! =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi DancingInTheRain,

Nice designs you have out there.

Anyway, may I have the contacts for Mr K. as well as the carpentry? Their works are awesome! Roughly what was the bill for the whole reno?

Do you have a breakdown on the reno and stuffs you had purchased?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Wood Blocks

Lotsa wood blocks coming! Watch your way!!

Closed

4e494dcf5e3895ad3f2e5665894583ae_zpsd04655ad.jpg

A missing FAN! Called Emily to check on the status of my Haiku fan and she said not available till next Jan! :wacko: arh.... Should have taken up the white Haiku when she offered earlier at the old price!! Any other brand of fans to recommend?

Open

9434e69fb607524ac39cf9dc4cf0d91e_zps7cb25718.jpg

So massive, it needs lotsa accessories later! Planning to grow some plants inside some vintage jars that I got and put on the shelves.

The TV and audio system will be sitting on the shelves. Ah Soon (one of the carpenters. He's very humble, talks gently and always ready to give suggestions. :) ) discussed extensively with me on the wiring methods and highly recommended me to put the TV wire point on the back board. He also added 2 other wire points to me at the 1/8 and 7/8 parts of the shelf when he knew the audio system isn't mounted. The wires from the speakers will run down to these 2 points and up the point on the back board to be connected to the TV. Less visible wires running around the top... Very neat and good workmanship, I think...

The Other Side

ceee32d4df553bfd0eecb37052773c9f_zps468b272d.jpg

Initially, I planned for the pendant lights to be parallel to the sliding door but... Arh! I can just imagine my boys running out from their rooms and knocking themselves on the dining chairs... So... Not very aesthetically pleasing but will do bah...

Mr. k is going to do something about the drop of the lights coz the electrician got it too short le,..

Computer Table

001fbd4fcb0eaaa5debe6442225d40c8_zps823ec44f.jpg

Yeah! Can watch TV and do work simultaneously! :yeah:

Corridor

d38c7b7681ad13b1c51c898cf80bb07b_zps3bf19eb7.jpg

Need to remind myself to paint that bomb shelter cover....

Edited by DancingInTheRain

Boring Post

Tired liao.... Long day today and another long day tomorrow... Going to shop for furnitures! Heehee.... :dancingqueen:

Wardrobes in the boys' rooms

b0500272c12f1f664b307926d49694af_zpse5d20516.jpg

17873f525014744eb05090fc7ca99d55_zps077b4e79.jpg

I asked for 4 hanging bars coz little kids' clothes are so small, it's wasteful to have just 2 bars. The 2nd and last bars can be removed when they grow up. (which reminds me.... Arh... Another 10 years before that happens... :~ not sure if I want that to pass by quickly... They are so cute now... )

Wardrobes in our room

91801d55cdc4640981f3cc50c11a54bd_zps73f397e8.jpg

This conceals the aircon window and pipes.... There 's a full length mirror on the 3rd door too... Ü

3d967981088865e26072a6a7bf053dfa_zps8a913963.jpg

Another wardrobe at the door which I did not take pics of.

The Hubby commented that the whole place looks like a forest.... Hahaha... I think everyday go back to his army days is not too bad bah!

The mirrors in the toilets are also up... Super love the look... Post up later ya.... :seeya:

Edited by DancingInTheRain

Yah, I think for vintage stuff, either you love it or hate it :bleah: Try to convince your hubby lah, say this kind of lamp is hard to come by! If now don't buy, next time hard to find something exactly the same! :jammin:

Which is the turquoise one? Cannot tell from the photos leh. I like retro lamps in bright colours! I think red and turquoise are both nice, depends on your preference and if you need to match with your computer table and surrounding's colours. What colour is your computer and table? Btw, where did you see find these lamps?

Hmmm... The Hubby will need a whole lot of convincing lor! Sometimes, I just buy first then tell him later so he doesn't have a choice! Wahhahaa...

d84c4df7e0139af746db4cd82ae9b96d_zpsfca96a09.jpg

This is the turquoise piece. New Old Stock!

You can go on Facebook and search for The Vintage Hobby. Very nice vintage items and the lady takes pride in her stuff... :yamseng:

Yawns.... zz

hi....ive email mr k previously while he's overseas bt haven get to meet him for quotation...do u mind pm me to share ur quotation breakdown.thanks alot

jolene

Hello! Nice carpentry in your living room and kitchen. can I trouble you to pm me the quotation breakdown from

K? Thanks much!

Hi DancingInTheRain,

Could you kindly pm me the quotation breakdown from Mr.K?

By the way, love your home and choice of furnishings. can pm me the price of the MBR sink too?

Thanks!! =)

Hi DancingInTheRain,

Nice designs you have out there.

Anyway, may I have the contacts for Mr K. as well as the carpentry? Their works are awesome! Roughly what was the bill for the whole reno?

Do you have a breakdown on the reno and stuffs you had purchased?

Thanks,

Lawrence

hi may i know how much Mr K charge you for your kitchen cabinet? how many blum drawers and hinges you have? if possible can send me your quote? Thanks.

ahowardsky@gmail.com

Hey hey....

Thank you for the compliments... Ü

I think for contractors they quote some items cheaper and some more ex to strike a balance. I also realize that it's almost impossible to compare item by item just by the cost as we do not know the materials used. most important is to find a contractor who is trustworthy and truthful. Else, the quotation maybe low at the start and then kept adding up coz of "upgrades".

Fish head, all the hinges and runners in the kitchen are Blum... But I did not count how many leh....

Atomy, you've got mail!

lawrenceke, I do not keep a cost chart leh.... Too lazy and busy with the actual works and kids...

Will PM each of you when I finally got my list of items done ya... :dancingqueen:

Have fun renovating your home! ÜÜÜ

Hmmm... The Hubby will need a whole lot of convincing lor! Sometimes, I just buy first then tell him later so he doesn't have a choice! Wahhahaa...

d84c4df7e0139af746db4cd82ae9b96d_zpsfca96a09.jpg

This is the turquoise piece. New Old Stock!

You can go on Facebook and search for The Vintage Hobby. Very nice vintage items and the lady takes pride in her stuff... :yamseng:

Yawns.... zz

I went to TVH fb page, cham lah, POISON :bangwall: LOL.

Anyway, I think the turquoise lamp is more striking against the woody background at your computer table. Red is subtler compared to it. BUY FIRST THEN SAY. :yeah:

Your carpentry laminate is nice! How's the texture like?

Boring Post

Tired liao.... Long day today and another long day tomorrow... Going to shop for furnitures! Heehee.... :dancingqueen:

Wardrobes in the boys' rooms

b0500272c12f1f664b307926d49694af_zpse5d20516.jpg

17873f525014744eb05090fc7ca99d55_zps077b4e79.jpg

I asked for 4 hanging bars coz little kids' clothes are so small, it's wasteful to have just 2 bars. The 2nd and last bars can be removed when they grow up. (which reminds me.... Arh... Another 10 years before that happens... :~ not sure if I want that to pass by quickly... They are so cute now... )

Wardrobes in our room

91801d55cdc4640981f3cc50c11a54bd_zps73f397e8.jpg

This conceals the aircon window and pipes.... There 's a full length mirror on the 3rd door too... Ü

I'm curious. Your wardrobe (mbr) is full length, how does it fit into the lift? Unless u r lower level and contractor carry up the stairs? Mine said need to break into parts so that can enter lift... Oh well :)

Lovely mbr and living room laminate.

3d967981088865e26072a6a7bf053dfa_zps8a913963.jpg

Another wardrobe at the door which I did not take pics of.

The Hubby commented that the whole place looks like a forest.... Hahaha... I think everyday go back to his army days is not too bad bah!

The mirrors in the toilets are also up... Super love the look... Post up later ya.... :seeya:

Sorry, think I posted in the wrong column earlier..

I like your mbr and living room laminates for the wardrobe. V rich feeling. Rich in wood, I mean. I'm wondering for the mbr, your wardroble is full height, how does the worker deliver into the lift?