Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DancingInTheRain

2Nd Home @casa Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I love the Leds C4 pendant lights the most. Xiaoyan and I call it the Milk Cans.

01b6451776e4936f7376db5830aeba6f_zps7f5d6dbe.jpg

The Hubby and I actually prefer the grey version but we think our home is dark and woody enough so we need some white to balance out the whole look for the living/ dining room. So, we chose 2 big cans + 1 small can (the way i call them... Sounds so unromantic... :unsure: ) and will arrange it like Big-Small-Big with the cord of the center piece shorter. Hee... Suddenly think if I can install 2 of these by my bedside... So retro! :dancingqueen:

I like these, so cute! :sport-smiley-004: How much are they? If you don't mind, can PM me your entire reno quotation? Thanks!

looking at the amount you are doing, i'm beginning to think that your reno is not expensive at all lot! :D that's a lot of carpentry work and really envy the good workmanship!! :good:

I like these, so cute! :sport-smiley-004: How much are they? If you don't mind, can PM me your entire reno quotation? Thanks!

Hi Bleucheeze,

Haha! I love these milk cans too! So tempted to mount 2 grey ones by my bedside... As for the price, it's $195 and $250 for the small and big cans respectively. But these are before discounts coz Xiaoyan gave me a further lump sum discount after confirming all items. :D

Arh... So many asking for the entire quotation... Lemme do a summary when I'm more awake ya... Will forward to you later.... :P

looking at the amount you are doing, i'm beginning to think that your reno is not expensive at all lot! :D that's a lot of carpentry work and really envy the good workmanship!! :good:

Hey gal!

How's your wedding preparations? :D

The Carpentry team really impressed me a lot lor... Very pro and hardworking... I think they finished the carpentry works yesterday! So excited to see the completed carpentry later today! :good:

We should have a Mr. K alumni! Hahaaaaa....

These lamps are so cute! Are they vintage? Where u intend to place them? :sport-smiley-018:

Yup... They are vintage... Love all four of them but The Hubby doesn't like old stuff at home... So... Hmmm... Gotta convince him first!

I intend to put the turquoise one mounted at the computer table. Or just the red one is also fine.... What do u think?

hi....ive email mr k previously while he's overseas bt haven get to meet him for quotation...do u mind pm me to share ur quotation breakdown.thanks alot

jolene

Woah! That's like in September ya!? I think it's better to get him to visit your home for a on-site measurement. More accurate.

Call him lah! Don't text him coz he's busy doing my home... Hahahaa... Saw him doing the touch up for my false ceiling on his own when I went to look look just now! Whole head white! Hahahahahahaa.... :rofl:;)

Yup... They are vintage... Love all four of them but The Hubby doesn't like old stuff at home... So... Hmmm... Gotta convince him first!

I intend to put the turquoise one mounted at the computer table. Or just the red one is also fine.... What do u think?

Yah, I think for vintage stuff, either you love it or hate it :bleah: Try to convince your hubby lah, say this kind of lamp is hard to come by! If now don't buy, next time hard to find something exactly the same! :jammin:

Which is the turquoise one? Cannot tell from the photos leh. I like retro lamps in bright colours! I think red and turquoise are both nice, depends on your preference and if you need to match with your computer table and surrounding's colours. What colour is your computer and table? Btw, where did you see find these lamps?

Hello! Nice carpentry in your living room and kitchen. can I trouble you to pm me the quotation breakdown from

K? Thanks much!