How Much Cov Have You Paid?

Mine was an 145 sqm EM in Hougang.

8 mins to Hougang Mall

7 mins to MRT

4 level

Valuation $570k

COV $60k

Handover month @January 2012.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sold my 5rm sengkang wif 33k cov last year. Just purchased a 4A in sin ming at 10k cov. ;)

Which blk did u buy? I used to stay @453.....lift upgrading is in progress....u r So lucky :)

Which part of Bishan is ur EM? Which level?

The high COV in Bishan was enough to drive us away to seek other places.

st 22..mid level corner unit with small recess area.

the whole EM hunting was a roller coaster experience for us..from West areas (near my parents) to east (near in laws and future office)..the sky high asking cov from non-prime areas really a turn-off that we wouldn't want to pay that sum of money in these areas.Our offers were rejected few times (we actually offered quite reasonable abv average cov for those areas).

Feeling disappointed and tired of viewing, we then decided to look at Bishan (near hubby's office). Our agent thinks we are mad to look all over Singapore except North & Queenstown.

It's really true..thanks to the media coverage on EM..I have met many sellers who are asking for sky high COV in non prime areas that drove us looking at Bishan instead. Tired of viewing and moreover we just sold our 5rm ..so we decided to look at Bishan and paid a really high cov for the unit we really like.

Which part of Bishan is ur EM? Which level?

The high COV in Bishan was enough to drive us away to seek other places.

It's really true..thanks to the media coverage on EM..I have met many sellers who are asking for sky high COV in non prime areas that drove us looking at Bishan instead. Tired of viewing and moreover we just sold our 5rm ..so we decided to look at Bishan and paid a really high cov for the unit we really like.

Your 5A is really big! Lucky u !

Oh yah!! Its very spacious with a big balcolny n a L shape kitchen. Now waiting for 1st appointment in early december.

But got a lot of hacking to do.

I didn't realise 3S unit also need to pay so much for COV........

I view ard 3 unit of 2rm flat at commonwealth area n they were asking 20k to 30k cov ard june. I offer 15k they all reject.

Crazy man. In the end i heard 1 of the 2rm flat was sold at 22k cov.

So i think 20k for a 3s is still better then 2rm. Cheapest i found was 10k for 3i n 3s super original condition. But i think for a day n when i call back it was sold within the first day of viewing. REGRET!!

The rest of the viewing for 3rm was all 18k to 30k after tat. So i settle for this 20k cov unit where i like the location n view becos IM really tire to go viewing anymore. LOL

Anyway after the 1mil unit sold at mei ling. My Agent friend told me almost all the seller went koo koo n was asking at crazy high COV. :dunno: Spill over effect?

I paid 20k for a 3s unit with utility room at upper alijunied lane.

Val at 265k.

7 floor with unblock view at the back.

Bought in end july.

I didn't realise 3S unit also need to pay so much for COV........

I paid 20k for a 3s unit with utility room at upper alijunied lane.

Val at 265k.

7 floor with unblock view at the back.

Bought in end july.

Edited by Feniz

Hi Jo'en, great to know that u hav finally decided on a 5 rm. I now recall u looking for an EM before this in HG or Serangoon area..... I believe u have given much thought n made this impt decision.... Wish u well in ur reno :)

Hahah.. Yes leh.. It's me.. Haaha you've got gd memory neh! We wanted to get hougang ave 10's EM but almost fainted when we saw e listings.. Alot asking like 100-100+k cov n Val I tink is alr 600k.. Few mths baq their price was 580-650k so it jumped too much.. Overall hougang n Ser increased quite alot in juz 4mths when my MOP was up.. Sooooo no choice Had to forgo n buy a smaller place.. Haa..

After 2 days of nego, finally we managed to clinch d deal of COV of 30k , 5A(133sqft) Jurong West n d valuation of 435k :) I really thankful to my agent for d sucess deal cos i heard they recvd another offer too.

Your 5A is really big! Lucky u !