Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

Ermm I sold my 3rm at boon keng area with an offer of 37k COV in Jun.. Bot a 5rm at Punggol with 35k COV last mth.. E Cov are rising partly bcos of e million dollar EM loh.. Our agent fren warned us abt rise of COV to happen 1-2wks after we OTP.. Recently checked Punggol's 5rm flats n e Val plus COV rising non stop -.-"

Hi Jo'en, great to know that u hav finally decided on a 5 rm. I now recall u looking for an EM before this in HG or Serangoon area..... I believe u have given much thought n made this impt decision.... Wish u well in ur reno :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I paid $28k COV for:

- EA corner unit @ Teck Whye

- No west sun

- 8th storey

- 3 mins walk to LRT

It was sometime in August/September. Hopes that helps.

After 2 days of nego, finally we managed to clinch d deal of COV of 30k , 5A(133sqft) Jurong West n d valuation of 435k :) I really thankful to my agent for d sucess deal cos i heard they recvd another offer too.

ok i sold my 5I (126sqm) at Jurong west with a COV of 42k :sport-smiley-004:

and got my EM at Jurong West too (2 streets away from my current hse but level 2 unit :bleah: ) at 35k COV :notti:

Woah not bad for your 5rm flat!!!

wah spikedoll u are going to move frm NE to west area?

i saw the valuation for that 558 EM only at 515k :bleah:

Initial plan is to move to west ( near my parents) but the asking COV is ridiculous and most units I seen are in very bad condition.. Now we are looking at east areas (Pasir ris, tampines) and hougang... ( near hubby's parents and our workplace)

My agent must be thinking we crazy from west to east lol

Ya that 558 uncle can wait long long for his 150k COV hahahhahahaa

Edited by spikedoll

Ya thanks to the news on 1mil EM and much publicity on EM in prime areas that drive EMs in non prime areas also asking for sky high COV. However, I do read that some forumers bought with COV below 50k.

I'm selling my punggol 5rm now :) just got our Val yday. I heard from one viewer her 4rm in punggol had offer of COV 45k

wah spikedoll u are going to move frm NE to west area?

i saw the valuation for that 558 EM only at 515k :bleah:

Ermm I sold my 3rm at boon keng area with an offer of 37k COV in Jun.. Bot a 5rm at Punggol with 35k COV last mth.. E Cov are rising partly bcos of e million dollar EM loh.. Our agent fren warned us abt rise of COV to happen 1-2wks after we OTP.. Recently checked Punggol's 5rm flats n e Val plus COV rising non stop -.-"

Ya thanks to the news on 1mil EM and much publicity on EM in prime areas that drive EMs in non prime areas also asking for sky high COV. However, I do read that some forumers bought with COV below 50k.

I'm selling my punggol 5rm now :) just got our Val yday. I heard from one viewer her 4rm in punggol had offer of COV 45k

Edited by spikedoll

I just sold my 5I 112sqm HDB in Jurong West for $30k above evaluation.

Buyer is a property agent :D

What's your Val? U bought new house?

I think I got my flat for quite reasonable price..

COV 25k

Type 4S

Location Tampines Blk 462

Month bought Aug 2012

But I think now COV has increased. Where is ur planned flat location? Some areas like Bishan has very high COV

initially I am looking for EM at west areas (near my parents)..the val is lower but asking COV is sky high ridiculous like 80-150k or even more. We then start to look at east areas like Tampines (near my hubby's parents and nearer to my future office ) but also high ....but I see some forumers here are paying much lesser COV.