Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

Anyone has experience trying to purchase hdb without buyer agent represent? So far when try to call agents to view their listing they always want to represent me, say otherwise house will be more ex.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Potatoes, im blessed. We waited for a year alrdy hoping for prices to drop. Then i found this. Happiness.. Collecting keys this weekend. :)

You are so lucky :) have a smooth and happy Reno process

Good that u got it at a low COV.....coz the ones I ask in Bishan is way above 40k for 4rm....

Potatoes, im blessed. We waited for a year alrdy hoping for prices to drop. Then i found this. Happiness.. Collecting keys this weekend. :)

I bought 441. yup undergoing lift upgrading now.

Good that u got it at a low COV.....coz the ones I ask in Bishan is way above 40k for 4rm....

For our case, we chose to pay high COV over high COE. We are still driving our old car that reaching 10years in 2-3 years time. Given current high COE, suck thumb continue drive the car..

conclusion : singaporeans are cash-rich ..they can afford COV , and drivers can afford COE.

Leave your contact number here so i can borrow from your folks ...lol

haha .. I think overall is depend whether we need the thing - either car or house. So, the COV or COE is depend on market demand .. whether there are needs.

conclusion : singaporeans are cash-rich ..they can afford COV , and drivers can afford COE.

Leave your contact number here so i can borrow from your folks ...lol

• Like 1

This June bought our new place 7xx at tampines with cov of 35k, top floor 5i, 120sqm. Initially is 45k but their valuation expired n need redo , 2nd valuation increased 10k so we paid more in valuation price but less in COV.

At the same time, we sold our Bedok 3i with COV of 20k .. Blk 29 which just behind the Bedok CC.

I have friend managed to buy a new 5i at 12k COV at sembawang ... Lucky gal ~

509, behind amk mrt and opposite central.

Good price. How is living in the 500+ blocks there so far, are there any coffeeshops and convenience stores without crossing over the bridge?

Which blk did u buy? I used to stay @453.....lift upgrading is in progress....u r So lucky :)

I bought 441. yup undergoing lift upgrading now.

Edited by Fihozali

We bought our flat directly with HDB, hence not required to pay COV.

Hi kooky

Maybe you could just share what type, size, location and price you paid when buying direct from HDB.....as there is no COV .....