Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lancified

Our Cosy Hideout!

hi bro! :) you're really resources in finding out the best for bucks.

mind sharing your aircon guy contacts as well as the lobangs for your toilet/kitchen stuffs? :)

thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi lancified,

Nice to hear how you save money on the accessories. Do you mind sharing the location of the place you brought them from? And also on your aircon. Brought MHI from gain city before for my parent flat but having gas leak. Quite upset with them. They took 3 visit & 1 month to tell me there actually no leak. But the aircon is not cold.

And now for my flat i intend to find another but not sure who is more reliable.

Thanks!

wow, didnt expect such a great response... took 30mins to reply all the PMs, now late for work haha.

For those enquiring on aircon, note that I went ahead with the aircon partner of my ID but i requested for them to match the cheap pricing of Best T**H at AMK.

I realised for aircon, it doesnt matter who u choose, as long as the installer is not the boss himself, u always have a good chance of aircon leaks, not cold, water dripping... all problems steming from installation. I workaround that by asking my ID to recommend, yet I control the price. this way my ID's reputation and working relationship with the aircon guy is at stake so both of them wont play play and thus - good installation :D

Also, I will stop giving out my ID's contact for the time being, I realised that he is communicating less and less with me, think he has alot of enquiries to answer from the people here lol... still waiting for my finalized 3D drawings

Hitachi R-W691FMSX - im totally in love with this fridge, has water dispenser, auto ice cube maker, french door without the middle divider, and most important, the eggs tray makes sense! how many times have u bought a tray of 10 eggs, and realised that your fridge can only hold 8 eggs?!?! Even though this means I have to sacrifice abit of cabinet/counter top space, and the power consumption is only 3 ticks, it is well worth it! big and chio!

RW691.JPG

Panasonic NAF80B3HRQ - new model, 4 ticks :D :D :D

ip063125.jpg

WMF cutlery set

wmfpalermo.jpg

Corelle dinner set - wife insisted on corelle and only corelle!

Dazzling_White.jpg

Happycall set!

20120913120101488329819_b.jpg

Edited by lancified

Hi, glad I read ur post cos its really useful esp to 1st time hse owner like me, can u pm me ur contacts for the kitchen stuff? N do u mind sharing hw much u spend on Reno? Thanks alot