Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

Hmm... I don't think it's really that exorbitant lah. If you need contacts, you can PM me. I don't have a collection per se, but slowly buying stuff, hopefully can build up a collection :sport-smiley-018:

Bleucheeze, i am actually looking for one of those peranakan tinkat...you know with the flower design....have you come across that? The only one i have found in singapore, wanted $400 for it!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bleucheeze, i am actually looking for one of those peranakan tinkat...you know with the flower design....have you come across that? The only one i have found in singapore, wanted $400 for it!

Yes, I saw quite a few collectors selling those! Let me dig out the contacts and PM u. :sport-smiley-004:

Finally signed with our contractor yesterday before he goes for CNY break! Lamps from Taobao arrived too. Will start looking for tiles after CNY, targeting reno to start on 1 March.

Wishing everyone a prosperous New Year! :sport-smiley-004:

Finally signed with our contractor yesterday before he goes for CNY break! Lamps from Taobao arrived too. Will start looking for tiles after CNY, targeting reno to start on 1 March.

Wishing everyone a prosperous New Year! :sport-smiley-004:

Gong xi fa cai! Looking forward to your reno updates!

Looks like we have abt the same timeline. targeting to start reno first week of march too =) :yamseng:

how long did your taobao items take to arrive?

Looks like we have abt the same timeline. targeting to start reno first week of march too =) :yamseng:

how long did your taobao items take to arrive?

I think it took ard 3 weeks via sea shipment? I didn't really track :P

Can't decide which carpet design and what size to get! My sofa is turquoise colour with grey piping, floor is beige marble tiles. Coffee table and TV console are made of teak wood so on the medium brown side.

Have shortlisted a few designs, will appreciate your comments!

photo11.jpg

Sofa is of this design but turquoise colour

2ndcharm_L200xD40xH80cm1500_2_zps203e7454.jpg

This is roughly how my TV console looks like

(1)

lappljung-ruta-rug-low-pile__0146815_PE305810_S4_zpsc219e568.jpg

Nixonsofa_zps50c1aaa9.jpg

An example of how turquoise will go with it. One thing I don't like about this is the size - 200cm x 200cm. Prefer it to be rectangular.

(2)

tbblackpatterned_zpscd39eb0c.png

Can't decide which carpet design and what size to get! My sofa is turquoise colour with grey piping, floor is beige marble tiles. Coffee table and TV console are made of teak wood so on the medium brown side.

Have shortlisted a few designs, will appreciate your comments!

(1)

lappljung-ruta-rug-low-pile__0146815_PE305810_S4_zpsc219e568.jpg

Nixonsofa_zps50c1aaa9.jpg

An example of how turquoise will go with it. One thing I don't like about this is the size - 200cm x 200cm. Prefer it to be rectangular.

(2)

tbblackpatterned_zpscd39eb0c.png

i like these 2!

Edited by retchlow

Number 1 and 5 are from Ikea, the rest are from Taobao :)

I've never seen those (and I've been to ikea countless times since we started renovations)! Thanks for pointing them out! Shall look out for them next time. We've mostly been considering the ones at Muji and Franc Franc.