Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Laminate Flooring

Check with u guys, are Asia Dekor and Power Dekor the same ? I checked from the website and they use the same logo.

For those who have used Power Dekor, how is the quality and warranty like ?

I have installed my power dekor laminate flooring....like it a lot....more texture compared to supreme.....warranty is lifetime according to the ID contract....the installation is good too...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks all fr the feedback ! A friend recommended Kronotex and another person recommended Power Dekor. Right now we're still debating on it.

there is nothing much to debate about.

Kronotex and Power Dekor are focusing on different range of products. Kronotex is AC4, and higher end more sophisticated range of laminate flooring (very close to timber or parque, can't remember what they call it liao), therefore, the price is more expensive, can be more expensive than marble.

Power Dekor are focusing on the AC3 market, which Kronotex is not even into. You shall compare it with Supreme which is also in the AC3 market. The quality is much better than Supreme.

be more practical, get something that suit what you're staying, dun be up-sold by the salesperson. It's not worth the money IMHO. But if you have the money to burn, feel free to buy anything !!

Edited by tingshen

thanks tingshen ! anyone has used Power Dekor fr their place ? Would appreciate it if those who have done so could post pics here. TIA ! :D

see picture is useless one, pictures can't tell anything. You shall call them up, go down to their showroom and see it yourself. Or go to one of the Expo fair to compare everybody in 1 go :D

thanks tingshen ! anyone has used Power Dekor fr their place ? Would appreciate it if those who have done so could post pics here. TIA ! :D

Hi Oonik girl, I'm using power dekor...can see the pics in my blog....for the platform in my living room also power dekor....my opinion is texture is definitely better than supreme as supreme's laminate flooring tends to be too smooth....so result might turn out to be quite flat...but that's my personal opinion lah...

Agree with tingshen that you have to go down to their showrooms and see for yourself :)

thanks air and tingshen. that time i went down to the expo bt cannot see them there eh. only saw kronotex and supreme.

nowadays laminated flooring need to know well on the thickness and also the quality. some mention is from the original country but wherethe is it so no ones know.

mine i get is from supreme. if you want i can pm u his contacts. :)

Can someone share their knowledge and experience with Premier laminated floor? :huh:

A renovation company i approached only carries this brand. I did googled but cant find much info =((

Is this brand durable and gd quality? Hope to hear from u guys =)

Thanks

Ok.. not too sure if this is relevant.. but do take note of t-joint and skirting options as well.. when you pick ur laminate flooring colour...

I got my laminates from Evorich.. Parador...

got a dark greyish laminate flooring and only upon installation, i realise that they do not have matching skirting and T-joints. Now i have a ugly brown T-joint and skirting which totally doesnt match and is hideous...

Called up my ID and kicked up a fuss... now they are trying to help me find solutions..

make sure the brand you pick.. has the matching skirting and t-joints.. if u pick shades of brown.. usu shd be safe though..

Also, check on the underlay.. make sure its not those thin foam that they use to wrap furniture.. check is not enough.. make sure they write it down in black and white for u..

Ok.. not too sure if this is relevant.. but do take note of t-joint and skirting options as well.. when you pick ur laminate flooring colour...

I got my laminates from Evorich.. Parador...

got a dark greyish laminate flooring and only upon installation, i realise that they do not have matching skirting and T-joints. Now i have a ugly brown T-joint and skirting which totally doesnt match and is hideous...

Called up my ID and kicked up a fuss... now they are trying to help me find solutions..

make sure the brand you pick.. has the matching skirting and t-joints.. if u pick shades of brown.. usu shd be safe though..

Also, check on the underlay.. make sure its not those thin foam that they use to wrap furniture.. check is not enough.. make sure they write it down in black and white for u..

For d underlay, typically thrs ard 3 types. D inferior/ most basic is d white color type, d average s d blue color one which is slightly thicker, and d better one r d rubber ones tat is in grey color..

Have anyone here heard of krono+swiss? I am installing it for my house. Their colour range is much more than other brands I have seen ley.

I got it cheap too. PM me if you want to see pics.

Have anyone here heard of krono+swiss? I am installing it for my house. Their colour range is much more than other brands I have seen ley.

I got it cheap too. PM me if you want to see pics.

y not just post it here to let everyone see :D

y not just post it here to let everyone see :D

Just avoid Kronofix - I got it thru Lumiera Furniture Pte Ltd at Furniture Mall about two years back ( yeah, not so helpful after getting the sale , you see ) . And since I had a hard time getting that silly so call warranty document from Lumiera Furniture Pte Ltd ( another tough company to deal with ) on my laminated flooring , therefore Kronofix is making things for me to ask for help on some issues. I will not hesitate to write a blog and post at all the forum about what happened.

The product is okay , but not that fantastic - LF board should be from Germany.. I will update my blog website address .. once i find time to write

My Fanco ceiling fan is great so far , bcos the supplier that I have found from this forum is quite good and I hope he has good after sales service too...

please let me know what other better options out there, the next time I need LF type .. Just wanna to share some personal experience with the two companies..

Thanks for reading

A set-up customer with above two companies. I still remember their bad service.

Edited by vampire5