Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

I believe IBM have sold off their PC division to Lenovo. Lenovo is now manufacturing the PCs that are IBM branded.

har ... i thot all along IBM only use Intel Chips, they have this "Lenovo" is because they also wan to sell AMD Chips ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wait first ... who knows the Service Pack 1 is coming out soon.

the difference between the 2007 and its predessor is not much difference when it comes to daily usage... so one is not likely to need the newer features just yet. Unless the licencing is cheaper, there is no rush for getting 2007

I know him cos his company is directly opposite mine :P

I was from Jaguar coy last time... and we were training in 'S' coy during my vocation conversion. he was my CSM for a few months

which vehicle were you driving when you were active?

BX & Bronco.

I still remember the pain behind the changing of tracks... sigh.

:) 42sar... ORD 98

you?

har .. got Armour ppl here..

I ord at 95.

HQ 8 SAB (taking care of 40 and 46SAR . but some time do visit 41 and 42 to help out).

So laptop mean shorten lifespan har??? :P

Maybe I shld take a look on Acer, any model to recommend??? :P

yes .. like my office notebook ... once pass to the sales ppl ... less than 6month to 1year can RIP already

the difference between the 2007 and its predessor is not much difference when it comes to daily usage... so one is not likely to need the newer features just yet. Unless the licencing is cheaper, there is no rush for getting 2007

did u happen to try out the Google Apps ?

BX & Bronco.

I still remember the pain behind the changing of tracks... sigh.

ah... those are the ones where you go in with a green uniform and still come out of the excercise fairly clean!

heh heh...

I ord at 95.

HQ 8 SAB (taking care of 40 and 46SAR . but some time do visit 41 and 42 to help out).

:P ahnah also Armour ah? ord 95? You left sungei gedong when I come in... heh heh...

I ord at 95.

yes .. like my office notebook ... once pass to the sales ppl ... less than 6month to 1year can RIP already

did u happen to try out the Google Apps ?

Ah Nah, kenmura need fengsui direction for his new hm. U can charge some commission lah. :P

ah... those are the ones where you go in with a green uniform and still come out of the excercise fairly clean!

heh heh...

:P ahnah also Armour ah? ord 95? You left sungei gedong when I come in... heh heh...

I might be still younger than you althought I ORD at 95 ...

my NS vocation is none related to ARMOUR at all. ..

I had been transfer /attach from diff. Unit / Division .. but finally ORD at Armour only.

Even when reservist, diff vocation again ... and last 2 week ... I kena transfer to another unit again .. sigh ~

Ah Nah, kenmura need fengsui direction for his new hm. U can charge some commission lah. :P

me cannot lah .. although i learn for few years... my skill is still limited.

if he / she wants ... can approach my teacher.

nope... not yet

any good recommendations?

can replace micro$oft

:P

GnM - thanks to all who talk in my blog~ :) heh heh heh

hmmm i was wanting to get the ms office 07 as mine old 2000 is put to my dad laptop to use.. so getting the basic package for my own use...

erh ok.. just look around for a good price then buy ba... thanks for the info~ :notti:

i dont like acer.. the acer have a big problem with their power supply.. my pc died 3 times in 3 years because of the power supply until the service guy come along with power supply only when they got my call n fixed up my pc for me hahaha.. the motherboard also quite bad.. That is what the service guy told me.. :P

:P

GnM - thanks to all who talk in my blog~ :) heh heh heh

hmmm i was wanting to get the ms office 07 as mine old 2000 is put to my dad laptop to use.. so getting the basic package for my own use...

erh ok.. just look around for a good price then buy ba... thanks for the info~ :notti:

i dont like acer.. the acer have a big problem with their power supply.. my pc died 3 times in 3 years because of the power supply until the service guy come along with power supply only when they got my call n fixed up my pc for me hahaha.. the motherboard also quite bad.. That is what the service guy told me.. :P

Acer laptop's CDROM can't read certain CD as well .

I might be still younger than you althought I ORD at 95 ...

my NS vocation is none related to ARMOUR at all. ..

I had been transfer /attach from diff. Unit / Division .. but finally ORD at Armour only.

Even when reservist, diff vocation again ... and last 2 week ... I kena transfer to another unit again .. sigh ~

me cannot lah .. although i learn for few years... my skill is still limited.

if he / she wants ... can approach my teacher.

can replace micro$oft

I am a HE!! rofl

HQ 4 SAB, ord 03. We took care of 42 and 41

If I approach your teacher got discount? :P

Because I initially thought of going for Master Ang over at People's Park Complex....

I am a HE!! rofl

HQ 4 SAB, ord 03. We took care of 42 and 41

If I approach your teacher got discount? :P

Because I initially thought of going for Master Ang over at People's Park Complex....

discount .. dun have.

that Ang at PP Complex ? well .. good luck to u if u wan to consult him.

discount .. dun have.

that Ang at PP Complex ? well .. good luck to u if u wan to consult him.

is he bad? a conman? share stories pls.......

is he bad? a conman? share stories pls.......

U can try and test him first .. before putting your $ in .

U can try and test him first .. before putting your $ in .

ok.... gd idea....

but how to test?

sorry for being so troublesome.

i'm very much a newbie in these matters