Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Forcast From Now Till 2020

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Where got way ahead! This kind of forcasts can be done by computer s/w, with fixed inputs, till end of world. Same for bazi analysis. Press buttons will do, everythings get printed.

Real live work like this?

Do people always live by what they know?

Look at recent court cases on CPIB/SCDF/NEA/NUS, tell. Ah Hui is another real live example.

What are ppl actually looking for?

Edited by bepgof

Enjoy!

When I was young i ask my mother what will i be....oh Lauer Lauer...future is not for u to see....

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream....What I have to do is dream, dream.....

一夜思量千条路,明天依旧卖豆腐。

Where got way ahead! This kind of forcasts can be done by computer s/w, with fixed inputs, till end of world. Same for bazi analysis. Press buttons will do, everythings get printed.

Real live work like this?

Do people always live by what they know?

Look at recent court cases on CPIB/SCDF/NEA/NUS, tell. Ah Hui is another real live example.

What are ppl actually looking for?

actually i know it is input this and programs auto generate.

Which means pple can choose in FUTURE date at which date to born to get the maximum or best of bazi.

Ah hui smart - people pay him $ to buy 2 properties, and his chio bu not bad looking somemore.

GDP = C + I + E + G

C = Consumer Spending within home country

I = Investment made by industry

E = Excess of Exports over Imports

G = Government Spending

Forcast 2013 enough liao.

Equation simple right?

Applicable to families as well, equation becomes

Family wealth = C + I + E + G

C = Individual members spending within communities

I = Investments(earning) made by family

E = Excess of total incomes over total expenses

G = Family expenses

LPPL? But more practical than the animals vs NESW vs "numbers" within 9 grids right?

Which means pple can choose in FUTURE date at which date to born to get the maximum or best of bazi.

Ah hui smart - people pay him $ to buy 2 properties, and his chio bu not bad looking somemore.

What if the master choose wrong "good" date.....hahaha (those newbies just graduated like me)

Don't know why last time so many poeple approached him, not that I very handsome.....anyone of my kakis first thing first talked about his untrustable meemee eyes.

Make sure the "moment" baby being disconnected from mother, and able to breath on his/her own, is within the "wanted" 2 hrs(lunar time)with "wanted" yy, mm,dd of course. Father should do the "open ceremony cutting"?

Most importantly, making sure the right longitude and landitude...best with Atomic clock around.

http://www.jgiesen.de/sunmoonclock/index.html

Did Zhi Peng ever consider/think of his "contribution" that brought to this world?