Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

The HDB contractors hor mostly do slipshod work becuz we r not the ones paying...its hdb n they oredi haf hdb contracts oredi I bet.....smetimes I oso wonder hw hdb chooses their contractors.....

Haf to threaten to complain them to hdb wan!....Got 1 time I scold this "clerk auntie" frm hdb contractor company becuz she made me wait 2 hrs for her blangah to come, then when I ask to speak to her boss, she say her boss overseas...in the end, bo pian oso, complain to hdb TO lor.....see my earlier pages ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

That's my point exactly. If we the consumers stress HDB they will in the end stress the contractors. Or maybe they know they hire the lowest quote thats why they keep quiet until we bark. But we still have to highlight to them and make it known to their biggest client..us.

i cun write to ST forum about my wall misalign tho cos if i do..it'll be something like dis...

i just bought an AMK resale flat blah blah blah...then when reno i realise the walls misalign..can HDB exprain y 23 years ago build the flat until so like dat huh? :P

Couldnt resist a quick update before I leave for KL tonite......becuz there r mre exciting updates again tdy!:notti::wub:

**Drums roll**.....Becuz there is lights!:wub:! :dribble: My electrician has finally got dwn to doing sme real work n installed the lights AND switches....(becuz last rd he oni installd the light W/O switches...)

All these picures taken at nite so we cld test how bright our lightings reali are....

Myliving and dining area are made of downlights (day-light) + warm decor lights...

Surprising, when only the warm lights r switched on, it was bright enuff!! that is oni the "canal" + dining light...as shown in pictures below....I shall let my pics do the talking.. :D

My LONGKANG.... :P all the way to window

17082007006.jpg

The other end of the LONGKANG (it begins smewer near my main door)

Anyways, the highlight of this picture is my globe-globe!! :dribble: That's my fav light! Been bio-ing since I 1st started my lights shopping but cldnt find a spot to put it. Wantd to put it in the scvs balcony but den we created a foyer area near entrance. This globe is nw out-of-pdtn ored (as I went bac n tried to buy a 2nd pc... :( )

17082007008.jpg

Another closer up picture of my globe-globe...

17082007025.jpg

Another closer closer up picture of my globe-globe....

heehee, pls kindly bear with the repetitive pictures n any slow downloading... :notti:

I just love globe-globe too much... :notti: Adjustable!

17082007007.jpg

Next, another FAV of Greycat n BrownMse, our dining light! :deal:

In warm light, background downlight switched off so got mre atmosphere..., bac of picture is passageway..

17082007011.jpg

Closer up.. :D Light reflects a Y-shape in a circle on ceiling becuz it is a Y-shape inside the lights...

17082007005.jpg

Finally, the light when switched off....wire nt adjusted yet, i think uncle hafnt adjust properly...

17082007021.jpg

Then smemre pictures of my WIW lights...pls bear with repeating pictures s I put them closer up....

Due to height constraint, I dint buy a chandelier n abt 13 of the rm will be taken by wardrobe + curtains in future...

17082007014.jpg

Closer up...but lights switched on

17082007015.jpg

Even closer up.....can see the bulbs?

17082007016.jpg

Lights switched off...now can see? hehehe :notti:

17082007019.jpg

And lastly, sme boring pictures to end the night...:P

My HUGE storage heater in common toilet....well its huge n ugly, but oso bcuz of its location, I dint need to put alot of pipings in my kitchen, plus I get to have "concealed" showersystem in mr MBR toilet becuz they r back to back....

17082007028.jpg

$138 shower set frm HoeKee (minus mixer)...gd buy! Best buy! Must buy! :good:

Location (common toilet)

17082007029.jpg

Common toilet sink ($90 frm HoeKee) :good:17082007026.jpg

That's all folks!!

wah! I want your globe globe - looks like big ball ball to me NICE!!!!

where you bought it ah? how much ah?

Thank u thank u! V happi to know someone else appreciate globe-globe... :D

Bought it at lightzone, it was hidden at back of shop....thk px was 99...

But when I went bac to try to buy another pc recently for my scvs balcony, bo liao.... :(

Thank u thank u! V happi to know someone else appreciate globe-globe... !!

Bought it at lightzone, it was hidden at back of shop....thk px was 99...

But when I went bac to try to buy another pc recently for my scvs balcony, bo liao.... :D

alamak...good things always HARD to get... :(

where is this lightzone ah?

alamak...good things always HARD to get... :rofl:

where is this lightzone ah?

Its at balestier....think quite a few forummers went there to buy lights oso, the guy Kelvin or Kevin is v frenly n helpful.... :lol:

But for basic lights (downlights or Milo-tin), I think chelsea frm Jurong still cheaper... zz

wow...i like your dining light and spot lights....nice...where you buy ?

Thank u! :P

Dining light is Kartell frm Space at Milenium...

Basic downlights frm Chelsea (Jurong)..Spotlights for passageway frm Chelsea oso, it has 2 lights in a rect metal frame (pls refer to prev pages), dat one slightly mre exp...

Ah Kiat..u bght frm Chelsea oso rite? just saw ur signature la...hee n Evovliving... :(

i cun write to ST forum about my wall misalign tho cos if i do..it'll be something like dis...

i just bought an AMK resale flat blah blah blah...then when reno i realise the walls misalign..can HDB exprain y 23 years ago build the flat until so like dat huh? :fire:

My apologies.. i thought it was a new flat. 23 years ago cant do much hahhh my flat also ceiling also slightly slanted. Quite scary and strange. Looking from the carpark, it looks like the walls of the building are like bent somehow.

Dining light is Kartell frm Space at Milenium...

Basic downlights frm Chelsea (Jurong)..Spotlights for passageway frm Chelsea oso, it has 2 lights in a rect metal frame (pls refer to prev pages), dat one slightly mre exp...

Ah Kiat..u bght frm Chelsea oso rite? just saw ur signature la...hee n Evovliving... :(

woohoo...my guess is right...do looks like Kartell...cool stuff... :fire: nice !

yeah...all my lights except for my passageway are from Chelsea...All simple lightings...

Yours is nice man... :fire:

Thanks ah kiat!! :(

My house is far frm completion manz...It's reali exciting to see ur ideas go up n transform the place part by part....soon I'll haf a place of my own!! Yippee!:fire: :fire:

Harlow koikoi!! Hafnt seen u ard veli long liao...haf u moved in? If so, got pictures?? hehehe :notti:

Thanks thanks....nw my reno on halt becuz carpentry coming in this week. Thinking of adding a shoe cabinet but dunno wat design yet le.... :dunno:

My apologies.. i thought it was a new flat. 23 years ago cant do much hahhh my flat also ceiling also slightly slanted. Quite scary and strange. Looking from the carpark, it looks like the walls of the building are like bent somehow.

wah dat jia lat ah...hmmm..must feedback these kind of thing so nex time they can exercise more quality control... :notti: