Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

luckily, my contractor is cleaning for me, but then after that, i will still have some of my own drilling to do, coz need to put up shelves from ikea as well as my surround speakers, so think will have to clean again... hahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
greycat, nice to see the progress of your reno :P

ya the air always dusty with all the renos going on. even till now my house still dusty everyday.

both my direct neighbours doing reno now, then don't know which of their contractor always like to sweep dust and dirt over to our front door. can tell is they sweep over, cos their front door so clean then ours so dirty. angry leh.. but now also don't care liao.. sweep away already then next day still dirty again.

that contractor so bad...

u can take picture leh and submit to the town council...

it wont affect the owner but the contractor gotta bear the fine...

if got chance, speak to the owners of the flats... get them to speak to the contractors...

they really take u all for granted...

poor souls...

Cleaning?! Tell me about it. The cleaning tasks are dread at times. Ya, i think the house will only be really clean and dust-free after u have moved in and 2months of consecutive cleaning... cos dust is in the air, on the walls, in the corner of the walls/flooring.

I have moved in already but there is this neighbour family diagonally opposite me are not friendly.. Was looking forward for good neighbours, guess as long as they are not offensive, we have to learn to accept it. :P

yes... we also dread of cleaning...

really so tiring... guess everyone will face the same thing when shifting.

yes having good neighbour was really impt. :P

Yup yup.....put a cloth below ur maindoor, both my neighbors do dat.....

when we officially startd out reno, we oso bght a cake "offering" to them to tell them we startg work lah.... (frm bangawan at kou-fu) :notti:

My immediate 2 neighbors veli frenly I realise....lucky, phew!

Cute cat! All cat pictures welcome at my blog cuz me Greycat mah....heehee, same type same type... :bangwall:

Oh yah...my first wrong delivery has officially started....today!

After reading in all blogs abt botched up deliveries, I kinda dread mine when it comes....

*drums roll*

It is SSC!:notti:

.....supposed to deliver our toilet bowls tdy, poor BrownMse went dwn to wait...afterwhich they calld n say they brought the delivery orderchit out but forgot to bring the toilet bowl out of the warehouse, hahahhaha...I thot it was abit farnie, WC so big, how can forgot? !! .......meanwhile, BrownMse ar-boil.... :jawdrop:

when we officially startd out reno, we oso bght a cake "offering" to them to tell them we startg work lah.... (frm bangawan at kou-fu) :notti:

Cute cat! All cat pictures welcome at my blog cuz me Greycat mah....heehee, same type same type... :bangwall:

After reading in all blogs abt botched up deliveries, I kinda dread mine when it comes....

*drums roll*

It is SSC!:notti:

.....supposed to deliver our toilet bowls tdy, poor BrownMse went dwn to wait...afterwhich they calld n say they brought the delivery orderchit out but forgot to bring the toilet bowl out of the warehouse, hahahhaha...I thot it was abit farnie, WC so big, how can forgot? !! .......meanwhile, BrownMse ar-boil.... :angry2:

wah still say officially started ah??

u better pray that the rest is fine...

very tiring having to go back and wait etc...

and yes WC so big can still forget... :jawdrop:

brownmse, cool down huh... :)

wah still say officially started ah??

u better pray that the rest is fine...

very tiring having to go back and wait etc...

and yes WC so big can still forget... 8|

brownmse, cool down huh... :)

well, when things slip off mind, it can really slip off the mind lor... regardless of size..

:)

well, when things slip off mind, it can really slip off the mind lor... regardless of size..

8|

ya... forgotten means forgotten...

wat to do??

ahhahahaa.....

this is something not within our control...

jus have to bear with it... :)

when we officially startd out reno, we oso bght a cake "offering" to them to tell them we startg work lah.... (frm bangawan at kou-fu) :)

Cute cat! All cat pictures welcome at my blog cuz me Greycat mah....heehee, same type same type... :)

*drums roll*

It is SSC!8|

.....supposed to deliver our toilet bowls tdy, poor BrownMse went dwn to wait...afterwhich they calld n say they brought the delivery orderchit out but forgot to bring the toilet bowl out of the warehouse, hahahhaha...I thot it was abit farnie, WC so big, how can forgot? :) .......meanwhile, BrownMse ar-boil.... :~

Wow wat a gd neighbour knw hw to buy cake. :)

Funny hw come I nvr received any cake from my neighbour and somemore they came to my hse to check on the design. :wub:

Wow wat a gd neighbour knw hw to buy cake. :thumbs up:

Funny hw come I nvr received any cake from my neighbour and somemore they came to my hse to check on the design. :curse:

Heehhe, if u doing reno, shd b u go buy cake gip them mah... :)

Just a peace offering...the HDB contractors do rectificatns dat time veli long liao...

I thk my neighbors were wondering how come this couple buy e hse so long liao, still nbr move in...

its gonna b a yr since I bookd the flat....all those $80.50 I paid to gahmen....heartpain... :jawdrop:

wah you mean hdb took such a long time to finish rectification works?

i thought mine very long liao, since Mar this year

actually you can consider claiming those $80.50 from the contractor if the delay is due to unreasonable time taken to rectify e.g. 2wks to change a WC etc...

I thk my neighbors were wondering how come this couple buy e hse so long liao, still nbr move in...

same here. we bought house in dec2006, just shifted in 3 weeks ago nia(last week of June).

Rectifications for us took a few wks bah....cuz we had 1 set of hdb-con doing kitchen, they say they got no license to do toilet waterproofing....so bopian after they finish, we had to wait for 2nd set of hdb-con to do toilet...

In btw, we lazy la, cuz we thot no hurry....our procedure went smethg like this:

1) buy hse

2) buy hse liao realise muz get married

3) den go rom n book ad date

4) den realise got to reno hse amidst all e planning......hahahaha :notti:

in btw got cny, rom planning....oni after rom in mar dis yr, den we settle dwn to start reno.... :D

I think alota forummers do it dis way too here.....

Mace, u got do fengshui got ppl hse or nt?

Mace, u got do fengshui got ppl hse or nt?

huh? i think my england too gooder cannot understand your sentence.... :notti:

kong simi lai eh ?