Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

do a search on the internet, you'll find lots of 'adivce' on how to have a baby boy/girl e.g. time of the month, time of the day and even position will affect the gender.

think the fish / orange theory is the same with the sharp/round tummy

after you preggy liao then taste change, not the other way rough?

like they say sharp tummy boy, round tummy girl :bleah:

also, men working at radar bases more liekly have girls

and couple living in SK also more likely have girls :notti:

FS? or just coincidence... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
do a search on the internet, you'll find lots of 'adivce' on how to have a baby boy/girl e.g. time of the month, time of the day and even position will affect the gender.

think the fish / orange theory is the same with the sharp/round tummy

after you preggy liao then taste change, not the other way rough?

like they say sharp tummy boy, round tummy girl :bleah:

also, men working at radar bases more liekly have girls

and couple living in SK also more likely have girls :notti:

FS? or just coincidence... :)

Ya i know about the round/sharp tummy myth...but those chun one or not??

hahaha....n got 1 spot in tampines all kena twins wan, u gals heard?

The kindergarten there full of twins...ppl say its the water :)

hahaha....n got 1 spot in tampines all kena twins wan, u gals heard?

The kindergarten there full of twins...ppl say its the water :bleah:

hey yaya...i heard abt this too...think there wang wang.....water?? U mean west side water and east side water not the same meh??? Think next time i go tampines collect water to my home and drink...maybe can produce triplets.. :)

hey yaya...i heard abt this too...think there wang wang.....water?? U mean west side water and east side water not the same meh??? Think next time i go tampines collect water to my home and drink...maybe can produce triplets.. :)

wah u wan triplets ah? challenging leh..... :bleah:

I dunno 1 can manage or nt....settle my hse first, den my AD, den the rest slowly lah.....

Smetimes I veli scared once haf my kids liao, den no time for anything else...its such a big responsibility....

hahaha the home price at that place so very high / low

depending on whether pple prefer twins or not :bleah:

think the round/sharp one must be experienced eye then can tell

and how, they say if preggy with boy will have bad complexion

preggy with girl then acne will all disappear

quite true for my friend, but then she's the only person i know who is prenant :)

hahaha the home price at that place so very high / low

depending on whether pple prefer twins or not :bleah:

think the round/sharp one must be experienced eye then can tell

and how, they say if preggy with boy will have bad complexion

preggy with girl then acne will all disappear

quite true for my friend, but then she's the only person i know who is prenant :)

Haha I dun wan kids now but i got to do my homework first mah...all this kind of knowledge can be stored away for future reference one u know u know?!? haha... :notti:

Ya I also heard before that if you're expecting a boy, your nose will become very big....if skali next time u discovered u have jackie chan's nose, then confirm it's a boy liao lah...haha....

I also duno how to see whether round or sharp cos sometimies the shape not so obvious leh....hehe i got observe pregnant woman on the train one...but see here see there also cannot tell whether round or sharp leh...

my theory chun la! i look girlish, my mom's next kid is a girl, she look boyish, the third one is my brother, then my this brother look boyish, the last kid my mom have is still boy lei. but my this youngest brother looks a bit girlish so i think if my mom have the fifth kid will be girl!

the nose big one depends lei. haha. i think its water retention that's why nose big. my gf had her second baby (girl), she got bad water retention, not only nose big, legs and feets are swollen till cannot walk for the the last 4 weeks of her pregnancy. so poor thing.

i got a magazine article i saved long long ago about eating what for boys and girls. that day i was packing saw it. later i got time i go dig it out and share share ok! :drunk:

Edited by LinDa

my theory chun la! i look girlish, my mom's next kid is a girl, she look boyish, the third one is my brother, then my this brother look boyish, the last kid my mom have is still boy lei. but my this youngest brother looks a bit girlish so i think if my mom have the fifth kid will be girl!

the nose big one depends lei. haha. i think its water retention that's why nose big. my gf had her second baby (girl), she got bad water retention, not only nose big, legs and feets are swollen till cannot walk for the the last 4 weeks of her pregnancy. so poor thing.

i got a magazine article i saved long long ago about eating what for boys and girls. that day i was packing saw it. later i got time i go dig it out and share share ok! :D

Ehh your this sentence abit the demoralising leh...means i look like guy that's y i got blah-der instead of sister.... :D

I want the diet secret leh...share share... :drunk:

Ehh your this sentence abit the demoralising leh...means i look like guy that's y i got blah-der instead of sister.... ;)

I want the diet secret leh...share share... :lol:

hahaha.. its only a very very very slight boyish/girlish tinge that if you never analyse thoroughly, you wouldn't have realised. and it may not be the look, it may be in terms of the behavour/charactor too. like i very po po ma ma but my sister very direct and straight type of person lei.

okok, i go find ok!

Edited by LinDa

Hi All.....doing a quick update b4 my blog gets kicked out of the forum hehehe...... :P

We r 99% completed for tiling, oso 99% completed for false ceiling n wiring (electrical + lighting)...

Next step wld be floor laminates n then painting....

Picture of my "long-kang" in my living rm, it contains a holder for flourescent tube lights on 1 side oni, hoping it will b bright enuff for a "long-kang" effect...

Camera038.jpg

Picture of dining area false ceiling, we just did it flushed with the living area, gonna put sme downlights n a dining hanging light

Camera039.jpg

Picture of my ugly water pipe boxed up!! **clap clap** :D

Now wont see dis ugly pipe liao....dun understand why HDB put a pipe there....omg...

Contractor did it such dat there's still a small gap for my day-curtain to go in all e way....

I requestd all plummet allowance to cater for double track curtains, so they put 8inch gap for plummet...

Camera037.jpg

My MBR toilet pipes boxed up...the small square is a small piece of access panel, can b easily pushed up n taken out in case any pipes leak...

Camera040.jpg

MBR doorway opening into WIW.....ran 8inch plummet here too...

But Doorway can see ugly aircon pipes in WIW rm...in the end, we lowered the door opening....

IMG_0763.jpg

Camera033.jpg

Camera032.jpg

have you considered painting the 'longkang' black to create the deeper effect

think LinDa's ceiing also painted black to create that effect

looks really good :D

have you considered painting the 'longkang' black to create the deeper effect

think LinDa's ceiing also painted black to create that effect

looks really good :D

Hihi Apple....*nodnod*...

Yup, thinking of painting it a darker color like dark grey/brownish tone le....but oni prob is my longkang quite small le......still thinking......dunno painter uncle small hand can reach in or nt....

See picture below....the height gap is oni abt 2in on 1 side....actualli was wondering how to put in flouroscent tube manz......

We jus wantd to make an illuminated effect...but nt sure hw it will look like in daytme if it is dark color, jus saw it tdy, white color seem quite obvious liao (cuz hse dark dark jusnw evening :P )

IMG_0758.jpg