Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

happy belated birthday brownmse! but greycat, u bad la, show ppl her age! kaos.. should like photoshop some candles away lo!

i thot the hotel do provide wines?

hahaha...BrownMse is a boi...Im a ger lah :P

Ha-nor...BrownMse glare at me after seeing the posting...hehehe :notti:

Yup, we get 1 bottle per table but I thk nt enuff....we all drinkers/alcoholics wan hehehehe :notti:

I'm at the same block as koikoi, jessi and allo. In fact my unit is directly below allo :P

Just realised we get the hse at the same time, wedding also same time huh... Dec.. :dribble:

We also got the same Cellini dining table! ^5!!

Hmm I also went to buy lights aft confirming the no. of downlights, so I guess u hv to confirm how u gonna do the false ceiling / L-box and the lighting points, then go Chelsea. One shot bargain for all the lights u need :)

Hihi Latte, oic....wah u all same blk siah...got gang to play mahjong hehehe :notti:

Yup, seems quite a few forummers getting married dis yr-end....

If Im nt wrong, Bluberi oso yr-end....I keep seeing her signature counting dwn to her wedding day..seems almost same day as mine....

Anyways, we r planning 21st Dec, u? :)

Btw, saw ur blog, ur gown for e rom very pretty!:sport-smiley-004::good::good:

We still tryg to figure out our false ceiling design, cant come to conclusion.... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah.. happy belated birthday to brownmse!

i'm going to blow off the same number of candles as him in another few mths. :sport-smiley-004:

bleah..

during our wedding, we also got 1 bottle wine per table and we also thought not enough cos our friends all drinkers then we bought another extra crate of wine. end up alot of them driving so never drink then we still have to bring back 2 and half crate of wine back. now all store in my HHS, dunno will spoil or not cos inside quite warm leh. :dribble:

wah.. happy belated birthday to brownmse!

i'm going to blow off the same number of candles as him in another few mths. :sport-smiley-004:

bleah..

during our wedding, we also got 1 bottle wine per table and we also thought not enough cos our friends all drinkers then we bought another extra crate of wine. end up alot of them driving so never drink then we still have to bring back 2 and half crate of wine back. now all store in my HHS, dunno will spoil or not cos inside quite warm leh. :good:

Hihi, u online nw oso ah.... :notti:

Dun worli...u look veli young!! :notti:

Oh yah, ur point valid too....driving den dun drink better.... :dribble:

We planning wine consignment, so any unopened crate can rtn back wan.....

dun worli...u organise mahjong session at ur hse....Im sure the wine will b polished off in no time soon!!

Ar-bo, u n lurgee can haf romantic nite every nite....wine n pak-tor at balcony, eheheh :notti:

Hihi, u online nw oso ah.... :notti:

Dun worli...u look veli young!! :notti:

Oh yah, ur point valid too....driving den dun drink better.... :sport-smiley-004:

We planning wine consignment, so any unopened crate can rtn back wan.....

dun worli...u organise mahjong session at ur hse....Im sure the wine will b polished off in no time soon!!

Ar-bo, u n lurgee can haf romantic nite every nite....wine n pak-tor at balcony, eheheh :dribble:

hehe.. ya lor.. eat snake at work. hahaha!!

oh.. ya if can get wine consignment then better. cos all my wine were given free to us, so we only need 1 more extra crate and wine shops can't consign only 1 crate.

MJ with wine very deadly leh.. later too sae already then lose all the money also dunno. hehehe..

Hihi Latte, oic....wah u all same blk siah...got gang to play mahjong hehehe :bow:

Yup, seems quite a few forummers getting married dis yr-end....

If Im nt wrong, Bluberi oso yr-end....I keep seeing her signature counting dwn to her wedding day..seems almost same day as mine....

Anyways, we r planning 21st Dec, u? zz

Btw, saw ur blog, ur gown for e rom very pretty!:furious::wub::wub:

We still tryg to figure out our false ceiling design, cant come to conclusion.... zz

mine early Dec .. 2nd :)

Thanks for the compliment. I didn't expect to pick a gown of that cutting & colour but the BS designer highly recommended it and I think it successfully hid my flaws lah :bow:

My false ceiling no design one, all the way living room to dining, tt's y qt fast, just figure out the downlight positions.. kekeke

Haha MJ session no need restricted to our blk, u can come over too mah. I still haven learn how to play and my FH is half pail water type. We can prolly go round top up wine for all of u :jawdrop: If too sae then play "Uno" stacker w the MJ tiles also not bad.. haha

Hihi....

Hee okie dokie...seems all agreeable to mahjong! :)

yup yup....mahjong + wine veli deadly..... :(

lurgee spam! lurgee spam!

haha.

happy belated birthday to mr brownse. :)

wah..that's alot of different wine!

my supervisor at work is a wine expert and he recommended us Jacobs Creek Shiraz Vintage 2004. He says must be 2004! We've got some if you wanna try. Wait, make that 12 bottles. Ha. :(

lurgee spam! lurgee spam!

haha.

happy belated birthday to mr brownse. :)

wah..that's alot of different wine!

my supervisor at work is a wine expert and he recommended us Jacobs Creek Shiraz Vintage 2004. He says must be 2004! We've got some if you wanna try. Wait, make that 12 bottles. Ha. :)

wah lurgee oso spam wan ah?! hee :yamseng:

My FIL is a wine-lover so I thk he veli happi tasting the wine...gives him an excuse to drink :)

U got vested interest la.....Jessi tell me liao...u got alota stock at hme :P

Thanks for the tip though, will go try it out :o

hahaha...BrownMse is a boi...Im a ger lah :dunno:

Ha-nor...BrownMse glare at me after seeing the posting...hehehe :yamseng:

Yup, we get 1 bottle per table but I thk nt enuff....we all drinkers/alcoholics wan hehehehe :dunno:

alamak, sorry sorry! i very lousy with nicks one. hee.. not first time i make boo-boo liao lei. got one time i attend wedding dinner, at toilet i was playing with this baby very cute, wearing a brown trousers and khaki colour top so i confirm its a boy la. wear so boy colours, so i say 'WA, your boy so cute, look so boyish!' then the mother at first was happy that got people play with her baby find very cute say 'its a girl.' :D then my gfs in the toilet cubicles all burst all laughing coz they could hear us. then i faster say 'hmmm, then next baby sure boy! faster go give birth if u want a boy.' and she gave me the you-very-lame look. oh man, i was totally embarrassed. but its true ok, if u got a baby that look more of the other gender (boy but look a bit girl or girl look a bit boy), yr next baby will be the other gender! so if the baby is very girlish or boyish as its own gender, then next baby most likely same gender. hee..

alamak, sorry sorry! i very lousy with nicks one. hee.. not first time i make boo-boo liao lei. got one time i attend wedding dinner, at toilet i was playing with this baby very cute, wearing a brown trousers and khaki colour top so i confirm its a boy la. wear so boy colours, so i say 'WA, your boy so cute, look so boyish!' then the mother at first was happy that got people play with her baby find very cute say 'its a girl.' :dunno: then my gfs in the toilet cubicles all burst all laughing coz they could hear us. then i faster say 'hmmm, then next baby sure boy! faster go give birth if u want a boy.' and she gave me the you-very-lame look. oh man, i was totally embarrassed. but its true ok, if u got a baby that look more of the other gender (boy but look a bit girl or girl look a bit boy), yr next baby will be the other gender! so if the baby is very girlish or boyish as its own gender, then next baby most likely same gender. hee..

Haha Linda...you very cute....but hor, dun quite understand the lines in red leh...abit the confused... 8|

she meant if your child is a boy but look a little girlish, then next baby will be girl. if girl but look a little boyish, then next baby is boy. if child is boy and look boy, next child will be boy also...

but hor, this kind of theory tried and tested one or not?

maybe LinDa can share is her child boyish or girlish then go give birth

then we'll know for sure :dunno:

hahahaha.....her theory veli cute indeed :notti:

But if my bb girl next time look like BrownMse, I thk we need to keep a lota money for cosmetic surgery.... :notti: cuz BrownMse is a big furry dude, ahahha :help:

hahahaha.....her theory veli cute indeed :help:

But if my bb girl next time look like BrownMse, I thk we need to keep a lota money for cosmetic surgery.... :) cuz BrownMse is a big furry dude, ahahha :(

:notti:

Hey I also interested to know whether this theory chun bo...i hope to have a boy and a girl next time though...hehe....hey if your theory is chun, I got a younger brother leh!:notti: That means i look like a guy lah!?!?! :):~:~

:rofl:

Hey I also interested to know whether this theory chun bo...i hope to have a boy and a girl next time though...hehe....hey if your theory is chun, I got a younger brother leh!:) That means i look like a guy lah!?!?! :~:~:~

hahahaha air....u think too much lah... :P

My FIL say if u like to eat fish or orange, next time will haf boy....dunno eat wat will get girl though...

like dat hor, next time u wan boy n ger, just need to change ur diet....hehehe :notti:

Bad day at work tdy....wish I can get off work nw manz....n leave dis crazy office!!...arghh... :bleah:

hahahaha air....u think too much lah... :rofl:

My FIL say if u like to eat fish or orange, next time will haf boy....dunno eat wat will get girl though...

like dat hor, next time u wan boy n ger, just need to change ur diet....hehehe :notti:

Bad day at work tdy....wish I can get off work nw manz....n leave dis crazy office!!...arghh... :bleah:

Izit?? Then eat what will produce girl?!?! Fish or orange ah? then i eat both fish AND orange will confirm produce boy or not?? My first diet must be fish and orange cos i hope to have a boy first then my second diet must change to girl's diet leh....must share the secret recipe with me ok!! :)

Can't wait to leave office too...d-a-m-n quiet day at office today...weekend mood liao...no mood to work... :P