Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ADIAN

Mouldy/dirty Bathroom Ceiling

Hey guys. I have a solution for your problems. Personally tried and tested this product for myself.

Its purely organic, no chemicals and child-safe. Its really cheap too as it is sold in concentrate form.. I've tried to remove stains between tiles, toilet ceiling and along the walls. As simple as spray and leave on for 10minutes, then wipe off with a cloth. You don't even have to rub it hard or scrub.. You can use it for other stuff as well like mopping floor, cleaning grease off kitchen stove, wipe tables, etc. How it works in layman terms is that it uses 'good bacteria' to eat the 'bad bacteria'. Spraying it upon a surface lets the good bacteria spread across the area and it will cling onto the bad bacteria. Even after wiping off the cleaner, good bacteria will continue to cling onto the surface so that it continues to protect the surface from bad bacteria build up even after you've cleaned the surface already. It's just $22 for 1 litre and if you use it daily for cleaning it can last an estimated 1 month. Thus, its really affordable. PM me for more information on the product (VRM Mikroclean) and how to get it. Its not readily available everywhere as its relatively new to Singapore's market..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 05/08/2015 at 6:14 PM, JessicaChin said:

Seems like it also, dunno how they select those hip contractors also :dunno:

Probably by seeing the cheapest quote, lol

• Like 8

On 01/04/2015 at 4:38 AM, EricCantona said:

It stands for Home Improvement Programme, short form HIP

Thanks for that, now i know what it meant, hahaha

• Like 6

On 08/08/2013 at 6:59 PM, springlovely said:

think the cause was dampness in the bathroom

I believe this is probably so, mold does seem to thrive more in areas with alot of moisture or wet areas

• Like 1

On 01/05/2015 at 5:10 PM, AppleCrumble said:

Arghhh thats disgusting, people faeces and urine overflowed into your unit, yucks

If its me i will be calling the town council non stop until they fix the sewage pipe

On 3/3/2016 at 8:18 AM, shibumi said:

shelter ceiling have got a mould outbreak

How come the shelter in your flat got mould? I thought the shelter in the flats are supposed to be water proof

• Like 2

On 5/26/2017 at 7:16 PM, WordSmith said:

If its me i will be calling the town council non stop until they fix the sewage pipe

Town council is like that, they will take a few weeks just to replace a light bulb, but for sewage its better to make sure the town council fixes it

On 5/26/2017 at 7:16 PM, WordSmith said:

If it's a renovated bathroom, town council won't bother right...?