Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrmerry

Qhouse@fernvale 5Rm

Will take some pics tonight for u!

Yes, indeed it save us from sourcing different lightings. Thou its more of Mr Merry strong preference for nothing jutting from the ceiling (lights and wires). So it's all false ceiling for the entire house.

New house has the advantages, all start from scratch. Resale need to tear down everything and cost to tear down is astounding!

Cost of false ceiling must be pretty hefty.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

updates from mrs merry:

I dust it with the magic duster every 2 weeks. It's really not so bad. :D

Hi Mrs Merry

Oh I should get a duster! I clean using a wet cloth once every 3-4 weeks. So much work!

Hi Mrs Merry

Oh I should get a duster! I clean using a wet cloth once every 3-4 weeks. So much work!

Cloth! No, no!!

Use a magic clean duster. The dust sticks on the duster. In actual fact I used 1 piece per mth. And I also used it to dust the TV console and many others.

And with cloth, invest in a good piece of cloth from 3M. I have one that's costs about $5 from NTUC; so loving it. Effortless and dust clings on it and easily rinse off. :D

like your flooring so much. Very nice!

Thanks!! We love it too! Except that Mr Merry complains that occasionally he can feel the movement of the strips as he stepped on it.

New house has the advantages, all start from scratch. Resale need to tear down everything and cost to tear down is astounding!

Cost of false ceiling must be pretty hefty.

Agrees. Yes, it's quite hefty to have that constructed for a whole house. But its so worth it. :D

Hi Mrs Merry

Cloth better leh. Duster not 100% clean. And dust might drop on the floor.

Thanks Makanology! I'm so tempted with accessorizing; but Mr Merry said don't do it for the sake of doing it. It got to be things that inspires us and not another pretty collection of things.

Men are just so ... practical? Lol

Mr Merry,

How often do you have to clear the dust off the massive open bookshelves ? :)

updates from mrs merry:

I dust it with the magic duster every 2 weeks. It's really not so bad. :D

Hi Mrs Merry

Cloth! No, no!!

Use a magic clean duster. The dust sticks on the duster. In actual fact I used 1 piece per mth. And I also used it to dust the TV console and many others.

And with cloth, invest in a good piece of cloth from 3M. I have one that's costs about $5 from NTUC; so loving it. Effortless and dust clings on it and easily rinse off. :D

Cloth better leh. Duster not 100% clean. And dust might drop on the floor.

Dust drop on the floor not too bad but headache when they drop on the shelf behind the book or display item. I use those no brand micro fiber cloth for my cleaning jobs.

Think I will invest in a good duster and use cloth to do a more thorough cleaning once every 2-3 months :)

Since we are on the topic of household chores... what dish washing liquid do you guys use? I am using Mama Lemon now and find its not as good as in the past in getting rid of the grease unless I soak them in hot water before cleaning.

Dust drop on the floor not too bad but headache when they drop on the shelf behind the book or display item. I use those no brand micro fiber cloth for my cleaning jobs.

Think I will invest in a good duster and use cloth to do a more thorough cleaning once every 2-3 months :)

Since we are on the topic of household chores... what dish washing liquid do you guys use? I am using Mama Lemon now and find its not as good as in the past in getting rid of the grease unless I soak them in hot water before cleaning.

hahahahahahahaha

i burst out laughing when i saw your last comment.

I actually work for the FMCG company that produces Mama Lemon and will be sure to feedback the customer response to our marketing & product team. :good:

hahahahahahahaha

i burst out laughing when i saw your last comment.

I actually work for the FMCG company that produces Mama Lemon and will be sure to feedback the customer response to our marketing & product team. :good:

I second that! Mama Lemon is not as powerful as before!

I second that! Mama Lemon is not as powerful as before!

Yes, because it's more diluted. Need to pump more than before. Would rather use supermarket house brands.