Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

This is from when we first started looking for bathroom stuff. At first we planned for bathtub. Saw this one at internal affairs bathroom galley.

D49CBBBA-6234-4D73-ACE5-11C8FBCB00EF-275

We were pretty thrilled by it. But turns out its made of natural stone and the price tag shocked us. Pm me if you need the price. Crazy.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We are tasked by our ID to decide on an awning color. Currently we have a very blue one left behind by the ex owner

C6EE9162-1595-41C1-A995-7D19B9D267D2-275

It fits the building facade and it's expensive to take down and replace so what our ID suggested is to put another layer underneath it so that it'll look blue from outside (maintain facade) but underneath we won't see blue. He gave us these few samples to choose from.

1A5D84FD-527A-4901-AE89-74388DE2C220-275

Htb doesn't like the ones with lines so we're left with two to choose from. The darker one will block out more of the blue tinge from the original awning but it will make the area darker. So which one should I choose?

Hi, you can consider built-in microwave oven if you do not need many functions. It looks nice, steamlined and there are a few options available.

Hi, you can consider built-in microwave oven if you do not need many functions. It looks nice, steamlined and there are a few options available.

Yeah.. I think my ID wants me to choose one so he can do a built in niche for it. Any brands or models of microwave oven you would reccomend ? :help:

We took a new brand 'Kuche' which is a German brand and commonly used for commercial kitchens. They have a home range and we got a good deal from the electrical shop at Jalan Kayu. Think it cost us around $1k for a chimney hob, 3 burner stove (using cylinder gas) and a built-in microwave oven. Oh they sell SMEG cooker hood+hob etc also but SMEG is a higher-end brand with higher prices :D

Edited by Makanology

We have a lobang for some lights. Pendant lights only needed for dining/island area, walk in wardrobe and master bedroom.

For dining/island area, we like these

B5B698E2-672C-4B8D-B0BE-0896A0EA6700-211

(from style hive)

We saw similar clusters of different types of lamps around.. so probably will go with that.

Bedroom lamp

79F6AD3B-E966-4D42-A46F-4232730B599D-275

Probably that or something like that. We saw that one at CB2. Nice place.

We took a new brand 'Kuche' which is a German brand and commonly used for commercial kitchens. They have a home range and we got a good deal from the electrical shop at Jalan Kayu. Think it cost us around $1k for a chimney hob, 3 burner stove (using cylinder gas) and a built-in microwave oven. Oh they sell SMEG cooker hood+hob etc also but SMEG is a higher-end brand with higher prices :D

Ohh, what brand of stove and hob did you take, if you dont mind me asking? Also Kuche? I've been having a headache on what to get for hob and hood. Havent even gotten to microwave yet, but should soon, since my ID will need the measurements to build the niche. Yesterday night, sat down to look at expenses and realised the costs of renovations and items are really spiralling. I guess we haven't really set budgets for everything, just keep looking for value and quality, so now we're getting nervous about costs. And only a third way through the renovations.

you've got a dachshund!!!!! cutie!

love to see them try to jump. hahaha...

I'm using an induction cum ceramic stove and do not have a hood.

but mine's not the branded kind, nothing to shout about. just to share that i was told using induction stove will reduce the grease and smoke by 70%.

Ohh, what brand of stove and hob did you take, if you dont mind me asking? Also Kuche? I've been having a headache on what to get for hob and hood. Havent even gotten to microwave yet, but should soon, since my ID will need the measurements to build the niche. Yesterday night, sat down to look at expenses and realised the costs of renovations and items are really spiralling. I guess we haven't really set budgets for everything, just keep looking for value and quality, so now we're getting nervous about costs. And only a third way through the renovations.

Yes I have gotten not just the hob, hood, microwave oven from Kuche but also their washing machine :) The only things we didn't buy from Kuche were their built-in oven (ya like you, we are not Nigella hahaha), dishwasher and the dryer (just 2 of us so we will hang our clothes HDB-style!).

Check this out: http://www.apslifestyle.com/catalogues/kuche-catalogue%20cover.pdf

We bought KGH93X (hob), KCW398X (hood), BM-25 (microwave oven) = around $1000 (can't remember the exact amount cos was bundled with our other electrical appliances).

you've got a dachshund!!!!! cutie!

love to see them try to jump. hahaha...

I'm using an induction cum ceramic stove and do not have a hood.

but mine's not the branded kind, nothing to shout about. just to share that i was told using induction stove will reduce the grease and smoke by 70%.

Haha.. yeah. He's the love of my life. I am thinking of adopting another dog, so that he will have some company when me and htb goes to work. At my current place, my grandma comes to my place to take him out in the mornings cuz she loves him too. But once I move, i think she won't come over very often. Actually, am abit nervous about moving out and all. Stayed with my mum all my life, now suddenly going to move away from her, quite scary and still getting used to the idea. At least I'll have my doggie.

A6AF5852-16A3-431B-850D-A2341D41E91B-211

I'm actually seriously considering induction and ceramic cooker now. Would you mind telling me what you bought and how you find it please? No hood is okay?

Yes I have gotten not just the hob, hood, microwave oven from Kuche but also their washing machine :) The only things we didn't buy from Kuche were their built-in oven (ya like you, we are not Nigella hahaha), dishwasher and the dryer (just 2 of us so we will hang our clothes HDB-style!).

Check this out: http://www.apslifestyle.com/catalogues/kuche-catalogue%20cover.pdf

We bought KGH93X (hob), KCW398X (hood), BM-25 (microwave oven) = around $1000 (can't remember the exact amount cos was bundled with our other electrical appliances).

Cool, I'll go n read up on Kuche. How you finding it so far? We really aren't gonna cook much, just want something simple that will last and not break down.

oh long-hair daschund! look at the eyes! BTW, love your choice of lamps :)

Thank you! Yeah he uses his big eyes to look at me sadly when he wants snacks. Works on my mum and grandma.. not so much on me. Immune alrdy.

Still have small headache on lighting. Afraid the house will be too dark cuz its alot of cove lighting and some track lights so far. The rest are more ambiant lights.. pendant lights and lamps.

Its been slightly less than 1 month since my ID started work on my place. We got the keys on 1st April and he started work before 2nd week of April. I'm still very excited but the costs are really starting to set in. So many things to buy and so little time to decide. My ID keep chasing me.. first for tiles.. then for bathroom stuff.. then aircon.. now he's chasing me for hob, hood, kitchen sink, master bathroom vanity.. Other than kitchen sink, we aren't close to deciding yet. Have to go and see ceaserstone for their bathroom vanity, hopefully it will be cheaper than silestone and as nice.

Haven't seen the place for 1 week. They took the main door out, to recut it, because my living room wall is going to be bricked up, so the main door wont be able to swing open with the bricks behind it (real bricks! I've always loved the brick look.) They put a temporary door there with a small lock, that i dont have the key to, so i can only go in when the workers are in. No more going in after work.

how sweet... yup.. glad you're going for adoption but it's making me guilty. hahahah... coz I just bought a doggy.

I guess gotta train the pups to be independent for at least 7 to 8 hours. I've got rabbits at home.. so she'll get company from them.

my cooker is from JB. bought from KSL basement/ or level 1.. cant remember.

brand is Sugawa.

initially, what I wanted was purely induction. but all induction cookers with 2 hobs are using 30 A plug (the round kind.. same as a/c)

this Sugawa one uses 13A which is the normal 3 pin plug. which is why 1 is induction, and 1 ceramic.

I think only the old HDB flats have this problem.. that is only one 30A socket per flat. you're living in a condo rite? so I'm not sure if that will be an issue.

honestly I cant tell u yet coz I haven't started cooking.

but I've seen the demos done in air con rooms eg expo. and when the guy fry sausages dipped in water first, the spatter was really minimal.