Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I actually am getting these lights ... to hang right at the window.. love them. Getting 4 of them, I wanted to get more.. but htb said feels might be too much.

536BF21F-D907-4083-9521-900337AF8BE0-196

F78E5FF7-F3FD-4B1D-8C18-A97D0301912A-196

I had alot of bathroom pictures.. dunno where they all went.

97E574DD-393F-45F1-B594-A20E650E987A-196

246699FF-F88A-45F9-97EE-687E54FD9E3D-196

CFE7287F-8677-40D1-BE31-F319192E5414-196

you got urself the bulb cages? where did you bought it at?

I just realised you were searching for these lights on your blog too! I will PM you about them. Not convenient to share the contact here because my ID said cannot share.

Oh, what brand are you using summersann? Not so much smoke and grease is good.. I like! Tonight I spent looking at hobs and stuff at HN. Have a better idea of what I'm looking for. I think I'll be going for a 2 zone induction cooker. But I don't like those domino hobs.. where the zone is one on top and one below. Feels very imbalanced. I prefer the one left, one right kind.

6A151D92-46B1-43C2-AE56-AD9F753D3716-149

I'm using Smeg. But mine is the one on top of the other type haha :P I also preferred the side by side ones, but the brands we were looking at that had side by side ones were too high in ampere and may trip the power if we turned on too many things at once (our old hdb doesn't support such high powered ones). So we made do with ours. I also kinda fell in love with the old school knobs on my stove :D Edited by summersann

the htb is ill and on mc.. but went down to monitor the aircon guys who're supposed to come over n redo the insulation because they didn't give us the upgraded materials the last time. zzzz.. they are 1 hour late and counting. I'm not sure if I would recomend them. But not going to name and shame yet.. wait till they are finished first.

i hope not the same as mine. mine was just as terrible.

i hope not the same as mine. mine was just as terrible.

They came again recently to "redo" it. The office said they would come with their supervisor, but they didn't. Two guys just came and said, you don't understand what we did issit? I explain to you.. then they proceeded to say that everything was as it should be. Its normal, etc. And when we pointed out a tear in the insulation material, they proceeded to duct tape it up. Sigh.. I hope it all turns out alright la. They say sure no problems. I'm worried.

wah.. duct tape ah? like that oso can.

mine coming back (3rd time) this saturday. second time come oso do nothing. excuse - they din bring pipe. say we never tell them wat type of pipe.

wow. layman got to tell professionals what to do.

wah.. duct tape ah? like that oso can.

mine coming back (3rd time) this saturday. second time come oso do nothing. excuse - they din bring pipe. say we never tell them wat type of pipe.

wow. layman got to tell professionals what to do.

I think I give up about the aircon. Just hope for the best. Like I told my super stressed htb, so many people do aircon, all no problem, cannot be everyone check their aircon pipes the way we try to do, should be okay ba.

I think I give up about the aircon. Just hope for the best. Like I told my super stressed htb, so many people do aircon, all no problem, cannot be everyone check their aircon pipes the way we try to do, should be okay ba.

Oh dear! Pls try to ensure they do the piping properly as they will all be concealed. Can you ask your id to help manage them as he would have more experience re trunking/wiring. It would be such a pity if in a few years time you need to carry out a mini reno cos of this, especially when your reno is turning out so beautifully!

Hi looks like your Reno is going on well! (except for aircon) but I guess it's normal to hit problems. Just let Ur I'd handle it. Can I check how you handle the beam in the middle of the room? I just bought a new house and have exactly the same problem with a beam in the middle after hacking away the walls

Oh dear! Pls try to ensure they do the piping properly as they will all be concealed. Can you ask your id to help manage them as he would have more experience re trunking/wiring. It would be such a pity if in a few years time you need to carry out a mini reno cos of this, especially when your reno is turning out so beautifully!

Thank you for your encouragement :)

I asked my ID.. he says.. should be okay ba... (doesn't really make me feel super assured) To be fair, he did get a aircon guy he's been using for all his projects to come n quote us... but we didnt use his guy in the end cuz we found cheaper ones ourselves. But maybe we should have just gone with his recommendations.. then now won't be so stressed.

Hi looks like your Reno is going on well! (except for aircon) but I guess it's normal to hit problems. Just let Ur I'd handle it. Can I check how you handle the beam in the middle of the room? I just bought a new house and have exactly the same problem with a beam in the middle after hacking away the walls

Hi Mika...

which beam are you referring to? the one in the bathroom? That one will be covered by false ceiling. :( Where is your beam? If in living room then abit more headache. Are you going for the industrial look?