Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Where's sofa n tv console from? Console looking good!

Commune! They are a local brand. There's a showroom at Millenia and a larger one at an industrial area.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dont kancheong.. Wait till its properly done. But some does seems to be overly different. And with properly lighting it might look different also.

Thanks mr/mrs merry! Hope it does turn out alright. Can't help feeling anxious but at the same time I trust my ID will rectify any thing that I really cannot accept. At least so far there is trust. Hopefully it stays this way.

疑人不用,用人不疑 I think finding the right ID makes all the difference in the world! i saw a nice stool made from a whole block of wood at commune that was soooo nice.. Btw the tv console looks similar to the current range at pricket and rail!

The warehouse sale hor.. is not really very good la. The stuff on sale is just one small segment, and we didn't fancy the stuff there. Their more popular line, they refuse to put on sale. I asked with GSS coming, should have promo soon? Cuz we can wait. We asked 3 different staff, all 3 said that for the line we eyeing, no GSS sale. GSS sale only for accessories and carpets and display pieces they can't sell. zzzzzzz

Went to look at chairs over the weekend at Comfort Design. Saw stuff we liked

Bar stool for my kitchen island

3515F9E6-D045-42CD-8F56-69CEA1E1B718-453

594E7075-FCBC-42B8-BC8D-B3C3FF736F2A-453

Thinking of this chair for one of the patio dining chairs. It's gonna be a mismatched set of chairs.

3D9FA682-AEE7-4651-9708-EF825CD9B17C-453

I liked this bright yellow chair but htb not keen. Something about there being too many holes.

2803BAD0-5AE2-4D2F-9422-CE6C4115EE6A-453

Liked this one too

D6CE4DBE-C73A-4F73-B4A0-E2E9787C8A25-453

Some other random pictures

B6A3EDC1-1D11-40B5-BAC7-56F47C2F583F-453

C5DD9363-44F6-4446-ABEB-55EAB24BF013-453

Which brings me to the fact that chairs are a lot more exp than I thought. All above 200. Htb wanted to just order the chairs we liked on the spot but I said lets wait and look around more. Really quite surprised by the prices.

The stool for the kitchen island is very cool! So are the patio & yellow chairs? Are there similar ones on TB?

Went to lush lush, there's a very nice collection of chairs too but the average was around 4-500 with the occasional 120,180 per per piece metal chairs.

I expected lush cushioned chairs to be this range but not even the wooden ones! Though to be fair the finishing was there.

The prices of a chair nowadays!!

Liked this one too

D6CE4DBE-C73A-4F73-B4A0-E2E9787C8A25-453

Some other random pictures

B6A3EDC1-1D11-40B5-BAC7-56F47C2F583F-453

C5DD9363-44F6-4446-ABEB-55EAB24BF013-453

Which brings me to the fact that chairs are a lot more exp than I thought. All above 200. Htb wanted to just order the chairs we liked on the spot but I said lets wait and look around more. Really quite surprised by the prices.

Tv console we bought today

E36B204A-B050-4B72-90BF-83D1408C5E5B-386

1191B213-CD50-4ECA-9788-57AC7C91B7D9-386

46F7929A-5C7C-4B6B-A2E1-B97967C25533-434

Total damage today (sofa and tv console) - 3800 bucks.

Yesterday's stuff from Internal Affairs (cutlery, pots, stool, etc) - 250 bucks.

Hi. We bought the same 3-seater sofa. The Tusk TV console really look nice. We didn't buy it but we got the Tusk Dining table instead. Did they offer you any discount? I realized that the price of some of their furniture had gone up since we first ordered our items in March.

Went to look at chairs over the weekend at Comfort Design. Saw stuff we liked

Bar stool for my kitchen island

3515F9E6-D045-42CD-8F56-69CEA1E1B718-453

594E7075-FCBC-42B8-BC8D-B3C3FF736F2A-453

Thinking of this chair for one of the patio dining chairs. It's gonna be a mismatched set of chairs.

3D9FA682-AEE7-4651-9708-EF825CD9B17C-453

I liked this bright yellow chair but htb not keen. Something about there being too many holes.

2803BAD0-5AE2-4D2F-9422-CE6C4115EE6A-453

Check with your ID whether he can get discounts from Comfort. We found that out too late. We were happily telling our ID about our purchases from Comfort when she said that she could have gotten discounts for us if she knew we were going there.

The stool for the kitchen island is very cool! So are the patio & yellow chairs? Are there similar ones on TB?

I'm gonna start looking online for them tonight. Hopefully I can find something similar and cheap online. If I find I will update here. heeheehee.

• Like 1

Mr/Mrs Merry.. yess!!! When did chair get so expensive?! I thought 100plus a chair already very expensive. Turns out all the chairs we saw are 200plus! I'm shocked. I'm like one of those old grandmas sitting downstairs at the void deck going.. nowadays ah.. kopi so exp.. when i was a girl.. only 15cents.

Benauhc you bought the same sofa and the dining table!! Yay! Found a fellow fan of that range. We have the same tastes! We loved the dining table as well, but our place doesn't have a indoor dining table, only kitchen island. The dining table has to go into the patio, which is only slightly covered by awning. So it has to be outdoor, and the Commune people told us none of their dining tables are meant to be outdoor, so we couldn't get it. If not we surely would. :angry2: How much was your sofa?

We did ask for discount, and we got one. But it wasn't alot. Did you receive one too?

Benauhc .. yes, we will ask our ID if he has any discount at Comfort. But erm.. he is not very good at asking for discounts seriously. So maybe we will ask ourselves.

We are getting silestone for our bathroom vanity top, and because our vanity is 2.4m long, so its very expensive. We asked him, can you get a discount please? He said okay, and came back with a 10% discount. But we knew that staff discounts at Builders Shop were up to 50% (friend's relative used to work there) so asked him if we could ask ourself (htb is a champion bargainer). My ID said.. "sure, I think you guys have a much better track record of getting discounts than me.. hehe". He is super cute la.. can laugh at himself. My htb ended up getting 5% more.. so 15% discount total. Not too bad la.

Edited by mishmish