Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

:jawdrop: where is this world farm!!!! Yay you are back. more updates pls!!!!!

Hello mr merry! How's your place coming along? World Farm is at 15 Bah Soon Pah Road, I not sure how to get there, HTB drive i just happily snooze in the car. Its got alot alot of plants and stuff, and its not expensive, I think it distributes plants to other shops as well. I wanted to buy EVERY tree/plant... couldn't decide. Only thing is, I feel that pots are expensive, but then.. I guess pots are expensive everywhere.

Hello mr merry! How's your place coming along? World Farm is at 15 Bah Soon Pah Road, I not sure how to get there, HTB drive i just happily snooze in the car. Its got alot alot of plants and stuff, and its not expensive, I think it distributes plants to other shops as well. I wanted to buy EVERY tree/plant... couldn't decide. Only thing is, I feel that pots are expensive, but then.. I guess pots are expensive everywhere.

pots are..cheap on taobao :notti: and a whole lot of variety on amazon. My place is coming along well! Soon to reach the stage to accessorise with lotsa green n such.

oooh amazon is a good idea.. now with free shipping right? I didnt realise they sold pots. I must take a look. thanks for the tip!

Hi Mishmish, can share where you bought the green bathroom vintage lamp from? :)

Hi June, I got all my lights from a lighting supplier who supplies lights to shops. He doesn't want too many people to know he sells to individuals in case the retailers grumble. So I pm you okie?

Hi June, I got all my lights from a lighting supplier who supplies lights to shops. He doesn't want too many people to know he sells to individuals in case the retailers grumble. So I pm you okie?

Okie.. You tell me and I won't tell anyone... Shhhhhh......

Hi mishmish, can PM the lighting contact also? Planning to start shopping all over again for my lights to match my dining table.

Thanks a lot!!

PMed June and Pills! Good luck!

thanks for taking the trouble to pm! But now I'm afraid to go see the lights..in case I wanna change my lights yet again! I have a shelf of lamps and light bulbs that I bought but decided not to use...very wasteful!

Hi there, can PM me too? I really love the vintage lights! *thumbsup*

PMed blackpeace and Gracemagg.

Blackpeace.. sorry i forgot about my ID contact.. he not super duper keen to do more projects currently. Anyways, he's not done at my place yet, so I don't dare to reccomend. Once he's done then i will review again. :)

Hey, I'm so sorry! Havent come in for a while. I went to Sunset Boulevard in Bali Seminyak.. Things have arrived, all in crates which we haven't opened yet. Shipping was ridiculously expensive, it cost as much as the items!

Ya was worried abt the shipping too.. I might just get some household stuff n decor items then. Whatever we can fit into our luggage haha!