Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello~ i'm still stalking the forum but too busy to update.. :/

heh my reno's almost completed! we're left with plumbing (that's tomorrow) and glass works like shower screens/mirrors (don't know when that's gonna happen..)

the price is cheap for the size you mentioned..! i can't tell the actual size from the pics though, hope it's really what you've said it is. hehe. could you let me know the contact please? i'll give them a call!

thank you!! :)

hi RnJ! Long time no see.. How's your reno coming along? I rem your patio is also huge. I think my awning is 3.5m by 2.7m.. not 100% sure.. Hopefully you can tell roughly the size from the pictures. We paid 1350 bucks. Not sure if its cheap. Our ID sourced from two companies and his most competitive quote was 1.9k. So htb went to source himself and found a guy willing to do for 1350 bucks. So far so good.

Hey mish, wondering where your ID got this folding door from? I'm looking for something very similar for my place. Can help me find out?

703552D9-F152-42BB-BC6A-9C3144AA7C37-666

Have also fixed a cantilever at the side.. so the ceiling fan can be installed. Hopefully it'll be windy anyways.

Hi greglhc, my ID custom made it with a guy he uses for all his projects. And he hasn't shared who that is so I can't really help you there. Sorry... I can tell u he charged us about 4k for it and its powder coated aluminium if I'm not wrong.

Went to ikea today to get hangers. Suddenly remembered that our electrician is coming on Wednesday and we haven't gotten our master bedroom light because we couldn't find one we liked. Our ID recommended a light at ikea, cheap and good.

459C7FC7-79CD-4245-8A6C-CE3248DF4289-133

Somehow neither htb nor me liked it very much.

I preferred this one

69BEE78A-D76E-4673-B133-B4515A94E48C-133

But htb didn't. So we stood around sulking at each other in ikea, getting more and more frustrated. We wandered around the rugs/carpets section looking for a living room carpet. Didnt find anything perfect. In the end we gave up, and decided to go to CB2 to get a lamp we liked ages ago when we first started renovations. Didn't even get the hangers at ikea.

To continue... We went to CB2 at peranakan place to get out master bedroom light. Htb kept worrying that the light we wanted was from last season and wouldn't be available. But I optimistically said maybe it will be on sale cuz last season? :)

Annnnd indeed, everything in CB2 was on sale, 15% store wide. Plus our light was on additional sale 20%! Wheeee.

We also found our living room rug there.

819D79A5-7635-4A4B-9BD5-4F31A3FFF909-133

451DDACA-C7FF-424A-80A9-E16ED0027506-133

It was a hard fight between the cream rug and the grey rug.

E192F8DE-CE67-4932-B5D5-91A1111FFE6F-133

The cream one would have more contrast from the cement screed floor. But the grey suited our brown leather sofa better. In the end, after a couple of calls to my ID, grey won. Hehe

Hi greglhc, my ID custom made it with a guy he uses for all his projects. And he hasn't shared who that is so I can't really help you there. Sorry... I can tell u he charged us about 4k for it and its powder coated aluminium if I'm not wrong.

Thanks mish. Telling me what material and the coating is helpful enough :good:

Hello mish,

thanks for the contact!

I gave him a call.. he told me your price is 'impossible'. Grrr.. He quoted me about 200-300 bucks more :/ Hahaha oh well! Might consider taking it up when my reno is completed, see how things go.. My mister gotta agree first.

Super love your folding doors too! And they cost a bomb... :jawdrop:

Hey rnj, it's century awning. +65 6312 2622. Look for Ricky. Yours is almost done soon, update pictures!

Hello mish,

thanks for the contact!

I gave him a call.. he told me your price is 'impossible'. Grrr.. He quoted me about 200-300 bucks more :/ Hahaha oh well! Might consider taking it up when my reno is completed, see how things go.. My mister gotta agree first.

Super love your folding doors too! And they cost a bomb... :jawdrop:

Oh no.. maybe I gave the wrong measurements. My bad. We checked a few awning people and he was cheapest.. but we did have to bargain hard.

Thanks for your compliment on my folding doors.. I love it too.. but i realise my photos are gone again....zz...

Oh no.. maybe I gave the wrong measurements. My bad. We checked a few awning people and he was cheapest.. but we did have to bargain hard.

Thanks for your compliment on my folding doors.. I love it too.. but i realise my photos are gone again....zz...

You can switch to flickr! :)