Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hehe I got myself a new photobucket account.. obviously I'm addicted to this forum.

1A9F736F-3FDD-4B7B-8362-1F44C9DC6144-761

Light above main door.. They've since tucked in the wire into a little white box so its not so unsightly.. but bulb still not in yet..

54BC4760-16BF-43B3-BD4A-52EAB451DEC2-763

Patio light.. My ID says the electrician is worried for the light.. because he is afraid there may be a internal weakness in the wall and it may get damp from inside.. even though the outside is covered by awning.. and if it gets to the light.. it'll trip the circuit.. oh well..

Kitchen sink...so big!

527953D7-D47A-4057-9CB5-7C416D7B42A9-763

my bali chairs... my ID say maybe go n buy a bottle of rust preventor.. and he will get his worker to spray for me..

212175D0-9BF7-46E4-B5CD-A24F9F5EE624-763

62AF291F-D4F0-43ED-A8E2-C523A1B57CDD-763

My mum and future MIL hates it. They had very similar looks of horror when they saw it. hehe

Am wondering how I can keep my dog in the house if I leave my main door open.. because its incredibly breezy when I leave my main door and my patio doors open.. But I'm afraid my doggy will run out. My ID suggested a gate outside.. just before the staircase.. but i suspect MCST wont be very happy and it will look abit odd.

i love your dog! haha. i've seen some of my neighbours having small gates (they look like child gates) to prevent their dogs from running away. maybe you can consider getting a cool looking one :dancingqueen:

Am wondering how I can keep my dog in the house if I leave my main door open.. because its incredibly breezy when I leave my main door and my patio doors open.. But I'm afraid my doggy will run out. My ID suggested a gate outside.. just before the staircase.. but i suspect MCST wont be very happy and it will look abit odd.

i love your dog! haha. i've seen some of my neighbours having small gates (they look like child gates) to prevent their dogs from running away. maybe you can consider getting a cool looking one :dancingqueen:

You can get such gates at pet shops. Pet Lovers Centre has them :)

Your dog is so lucky to have so much space to run!

Haha yes. I just hope he gets used to the place and likes it cuz he doesn't usually like to stay over at unfamiliar places.

Summersan, rnj, yeah I think I have his old gates from when he was a puppy and we gated him in to train him to pee n poop in the right place. But he is an escape artist. He always managed to escape. Headache.

Kitchen sink...so big!

527953D7-D47A-4057-9CB5-7C416D7B42A9-763

my bali chairs... my ID say maybe go n buy a bottle of rust preventor.. and he will get his worker to spray for me..

212175D0-9BF7-46E4-B5CD-A24F9F5EE624-763

62AF291F-D4F0-43ED-A8E2-C523A1B57CDD-763

My mum and future MIL hates it. They had very similar looks of horror when they saw it. hehe

So So gorgeous !