Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yes am thinking of what to do.. but flickr you end up with smaller images?

Mine looks okay... When you email the iPhone pix to your flickr account, you can choose which size you want.

-_- Get a google account, click on the + sign. Upload photos, right click on photo to copy photo address and u will never have to worry about limits anymore. its google! photobucket belongs in the 90s !

-_- Get a google account, click on the + sign. Upload photos, right click on photo to copy photo address and u will never have to worry about limits anymore. its google! photobucket belongs in the 90s !

Huh... mrmerry, I'm using photobucket leh! :bleah:

Hahahahaha! Mine didn't hit the storage limit, so it's okay. LOL! :lol:

I tried Google + but can't seem to get the URL. This photo thingy is driving me nuts.. I can't share my lights and my bathroom sinks.. I think I'm addicted to this forum.

wah you exceeded the bandwidth!! need to see pics leh!!!:jawdrop:

Huh... mrmerry, I'm using photobucket leh! :bleah:

Hahahahaha! Mine didn't hit the storage limit, so it's okay. LOL! :lol:

aiyo, beng beng, is bandwidth limit la :bleah:

Yes.. this bandwidth thing is a big headache. I still can't access the URL for google + and am seriously thinking of paying Photobucket.

JotchJazz, sorry, everyone else's photos shd be okay to view. just mine cannot.. till 4th of next mth. I think i may get a new photobucket acct. LOL

Other than the lights i bought from the lightings supplier guy.. i also bought alot of T5 lights and a couple of LED lights. Our ID said pls get Phillips only.. and reccomended a Premier Lighting guy.

But Premier was really alot more exp than others.. so we decided to head out ourselves to find. After research, we went to Lightings.com.sg but they didn't have some of the color we wanted which was Warm. Phillips has 4 colors, Daylight, Cool White, Warm White and Warm. Most people carry the first three, but my ID said he wanted Warm. So okay bo bian.. Finally, htb managed to find a shop in Jalan Besar that carried all the lights! Kim Siah Electric - Blk 635 Veerasamy Rd #01-162-166 S(200635)

Plus service was good! I strongly reccomend!

hahahha.. thanks mrmerry. I logged on.. managed to upload pictures on my iphone using their App.. but when i try to get the URL in order to copy n paste into Renotalk.. i can't seem to get any URL at all!