Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Sounds like a crazy mega sale! The outdoor table looks lovely.

Coincidentally I went to Danish Design and their outdoor range is pretty amazing too

Though maybe more scandi than what you are looking for. Thought it was pretty reasonably priced.

Ooooh I went Danish Design last weekend. I did like it but think the stuff they have doesn't quite blend in with our place. When does the sale last till?

I think the outdoor table is nice too but ID saw the photos i sent to him and said the legs may look a bit too clunky.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you are going for rustic with industrial elements, i'd say that table is pretty much spot on! apologies in advance for disagreeing with your ID lol

If you are going for rustic with industrial elements, i'd say that table is pretty much spot on! apologies in advance for disagreeing with your ID lol

Haha it's okay. I'm very tempted by the table also. Especially because of the price. How's your place? When will you start renovations?

lucky u for finding such a pie of art chair! how much is the damage? :D

I bought everything together. They didn't really count it piece by piece. Lelong sale la.. hehehe.. Initially when we first saw the stool, they said 50 bucks. But when everything add together, I don't know how they count also. Shall upload the pictures of the entire loot. I just went to take pictures, since I can't sleep.

I get my keys only on 26 Jul. Now speed dating as many contractors as possible :sport-smiley-003:

This part is fun and scary. Scary when you finally make the commitment to The One. :deal:

More shopping. Spending money fast.

Bought this leather cowhide sofa. 3 seater. Its 2m long. Looks like 2 seater but can sit 4 of me and 3 of my htb. Lol!

D2C16ADF-069B-4EC1-84DD-58522A1A8C74-386

73413121-69BB-4BBD-9396-20185FE81699-386

Been eyeing this sofa for a long time because I love the rich brown leather that looks so old school. Htb loves it because it's really comfortable. Literally the most comfy one we've sat on. We looked around but our minds kept going back to it. Considerations that made us hold back was that it would be very warm on a hot day without aircon. Solution - switch on aircon when warm. Another issue, my dog may claw it and scratch it. Solution - trim his nails more

Love the different tones!! :wub: Keep :P They remind me of the pretty bathrooms in Interior Affairs.. Maybe can just replace a couple of tiles you're uncomfy with?

Dropped by my place today. Cement screening done for living and kitchen floors but all covered up so couldn't see anything. Saw my master bath half tiled with my lava stone.

A bit worried about the variations in tones. I know lava stone is natural and will have differences but this seems a bit much.

F45F195D-2CD0-4EC4-8C5D-6E6E3E80805F-307

The thing is, there's quite a bit of sandy particles on them and some are a bit wet which may account for the differences. But I still think its too much. I msged my ID even though he is in New York and told him. He didn't say much. Guess he will look at it when he is back.

Yeah, gonna wait for my ID to come back and see how it looks after its all done. So far he has been very responsive. When we raised our issues with some chipped tiles and the slope of the granite in the patio he has always said okay, we will redo where needed. He also reassured us that the tilers will come back as and when needed.

Tv console we bought today

E36B204A-B050-4B72-90BF-83D1408C5E5B-386

1191B213-CD50-4ECA-9788-57AC7C91B7D9-386

46F7929A-5C7C-4B6B-A2E1-B97967C25533-434

Total damage today (sofa and tv console) - 3800 bucks.

Yesterday's stuff from Internal Affairs (cutlery, pots, stool, etc) - 250 bucks.

Dont kancheong.. Wait till its properly done. But some does seems to be overly different. And with properly lighting it might look different also.