Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edd

No Money Also Wan Reno...bk Batok 3Rm

Congrats bro on the final completion of ur reno! It's a home sweet hm! Njoy ur stay for many many yrs to come! Cheers! :)

haha, thx bro, ur cheerful comments helped along the way too! :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Edd, you bought the high gloss red Lack table as coffee table is it? The color is really nice right? But it is not easy to clean. Dust can be seen easily and if use a wet rug to wipe it, the water marks will show. We have 2 pieces of this so to make it easier to maintain, we bought table runners to cover them. Haiz...

But we can relate how you feel especially when the renovation is finally completed. Now it is going to be the start of your next journey - moving in, unpacking and cleaning >> enjoy :D

Hi Edd, you bought the high gloss red Lack table as coffee table is it? The color is really nice right? But it is not easy to clean. Dust can be seen easily and if use a wet rug to wipe it, the water marks will show. We have 2 pieces of this so to make it easier to maintain, we bought table runners to cover them. Haiz...

no leh, the wooden stool is the coffee table lol! :rolleyes:

the lack table is acting as a divider so i can place the tower fan on top to blow towards the dining table :P ...it is hard to clean ar? hmm, then must use something to cover it later :wacko: ...see if i can salvage anything from my mom :rolleyes:

Finally, i can say my reno journey has ended, moving in date would be somewhere next week! :jammin:

Wish everyone who are currently renovating will also completed theirs smoothly and without much hiccups!

Today, ryan came to fix up the blinds...yes the boss himself, honored sia! :P and special thanks to fragile beng for his recommendation! :deal::good:

With the blinds installed, somehow the whole place look more complete! :sport-smiley-018:

Living room, panel blinds were chosen as i wanted some wind to come in from the windows, as my corridor side is actually rather windy at times, dun waste the natural air ar! :rolleyes:

Partial blackout just like fragile beng's to let light in too.

@makan....my coffee table even smaller than yours!

IMAG0366_zps41a2b2c6.jpg

Master and common room, black out blinds as usual, cream color, but can't capture the actual color itself

IMAG0365_zpsee0d1746.jpg

IMAG0363_zps58e5d614.jpg

well, that's all folks, thanks for those who read my humble blog, it's really a simple reno with nothing much to show. :ph34r:

Hahaha! Don't mention it! Sharing is caring! Ryan is really a very friendly guy with top-notch services, so it's worth recommending to everyone! :P

Wow! Your blinds really complement your house very well! It really looks much much better after its installation. :good:

Congratulation on your graduation! :lol:

Hahaha! Don't mention it! Sharing is caring! Ryan is really a very friendly guy with top-notch services, so it's worth recommending to everyone! :P

Wow! Your blinds really complement your house very well! It really looks much much better after its installation. :good:

Congratulation on your graduation! :lol:

thx thx, ryan said u look like a quiet beng leh, but u so talkative on renotalk! he also said he and his wife love reading ur thread! :lol::rolleyes::P

so how's the broken chandelier now?

thx thx, ryan said u look like a quiet beng leh, but u so talkative on renotalk! he also said he and his wife love reading ur thread! :lol::rolleyes::P

so how's the broken chandelier now?

Hahaha! Guess he didn't tell you how talkative am I when I negotiate very hard with him on giving me a good price and good discount. LOL! :lol:

WOW! I didn't realise that he's my T-blog fan too! Guess I should have an autograph session soon! Wahahahahaha! Just kidding! :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm.. My ID told me that he's waiting for the replacement chandelier to arrive in Singapore and waiting for his electrician to come install it. Not exactly sure what's going on because my mom has been the one liaising with him. As of today, it's still not replaced. Guess I will give him a call later to find out what's going on. :dunno:

Anyway how's everything? Managed to move into your new house and unpack all the boxes? It's a tiring job but at the end of the day when you see everything in order in your new place, you will smile broadly and think it's worth the effort and wait. :P

@fragile beng, ur ID's pocket must be bleeding profusely, no earn liao! :D moving in will be next week, we dun have much boxes except clothes, this is our first home, pretty much everything else have to be bought or salvaged from our parents.

@makan, u show first, ur one looks splendid from the little preview u shown us :dribble:

@fragile beng, ur ID's pocket must be bleeding profusely, no earn liao! :D moving in will be next week, we dun have much boxes except clothes, this is our first home, pretty much everything else have to be bought or salvaged from our parents.

@makan, u show first, ur one looks splendid from the little preview u shown us :dribble:

Ya, my ID very poor thing. Guess he must have offended quite a few Gods to suffer such tragic fate of meeting a bad luck customer like me. :lol:

Wah! Most of the items are bought? Guess your pockets are bleeding as fast as my ID's pockets. Haha! But well, since this is the first home, it's totally worth every single cent spent. :thumbs up:

First home = burnt pockets with BIG holes. Same here :(

Haha we will try to speed up the unpacking! And then use the DSLR for photos!

Congrats to all bros & sis on the final completion of ur home sweet home respectively.. Looking forward to the grand finale of pics!! Cheers! :yamseng:

Edited by jus4fun

Congrats to all bros & sis on the final completion of ur home sweet home respectviely.. Looking forward to the grand finale of pics!! Cheers! :yamseng:

Hey jus4fun!

Thanks a lot! :lol:

First home = burnt pockets with BIG holes. Same here :(

Haha we will try to speed up the unpacking! And then use the DSLR for photos!

Yeah yeah yeah! I also need to unpack my DSLR from the boxes asap so that I can snap pretty pics of the house soon! Yipeeeeeee! :sport-smiley-004:

Hey jus4fun!

Thanks a lot! :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah! I also need to unpack my DSLR from the boxes asap so that I can snap pretty pics of the house soon! Yipeeeeeee! :sport-smiley-004:

aiseh! all got DSLR camera!! i'm expecting to see nice nice reno-magazine std pics liao! any one care help me take pics of my 1-yo nest :P