Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edd

No Money Also Wan Reno...bk Batok 3Rm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The space looks ok if no coffee table! Ur reno finishing soon! Enjoy!

yea, last lap already!

will see how it goes when the tv and dvd player is up...the back of the console seems to be laminated as well, might move it to between the sofa and the incoming dining table, then get a slimer tv console

Haha post-renovation cleaning up is REALLY scary. We are either vacuuming, mopping or magic-mopping or sometimes all 3 steps daily! Earlier someone commented that I have lost weight! Housework is the new form of exercise now.

nope, not getting a coffee table, i am thinking of getting the laptop holder from Ikea instead and use it as sidetable/coffee table....

We are facing the same challenge! Where to find a petite coffee table that matches our furniture?

Haha post-renovation cleaning up is REALLY scary. We are either vacuuming, mopping or magic-mopping or sometimes all 3 steps daily! Earlier someone commented that I have lost weight! Housework is the new form of exercise now.

ya lol, really :furious: .....monday my vacuum cleaner will be delivered, time to activate my wife to do her part liao!! :P

We are facing the same challenge! Where to find a petite coffee table that matches our furniture?

can show pic of ur tv console? also from ikea?

ikea is my best friend now due to cost constraint, i was actually looking at the LACK long coffee table, might make a pretty slim tv console if size allows

can show pic of ur tv console? also from ikea?

ikea is my best friend now due to cost constraint, i was actually looking at the LACK long coffee table, might make a pretty slim tv console if size allows

Here's how our ikea tv console looks like:

9034849020_ce7f824677_n.jpg

Living room (work-in-progress; accents not added yet) by Makanology, on Flickr

Not much space left for a decent size coffee table haiz...

The ikea tv console look nice :good:, how much does it cost?

Thanks! This is the Besta range and I think it is around $600-700? Sorry we are still unpacking and the receipt is somewheerree out there :P

My built-in console is abt 40cm deep but my tv is wall mounted so I think 53cm for tv stand (if tt is wat u r doing) seems ok. Plus 放了 other things like speakers, etc shd look ok le.. If a TV console is wat u bou, it cant b too far frm the std la.. so dun worry bro!

@makan: wow I envy you got such a long wall for TV console and space for a foyer. really hard to find a coffee table, looks like the laptop holder from Ikea is my top choice now

@jus4fun : lol I been searching for TV console on the net this evening and yea the std is indeed around tat range, think I am just being paranoid....

Bro ur 3-rm layout not too much different from Makan's and mine.. just that u did ur TV console on the shorter wall of the living hall.. we did it on the longer side.. urs looks gd too lah! :)

Gd lah u all finishing at abt the same time soon.. can visit one another for hse-warming gathering... :lol:

Edited by jus4fun

@makan: wow I envy you got such a long wall for TV console and space for a foyer. really hard to find a coffee table, looks like the laptop holder from Ikea is my top choice now

@jus4fun : lol I been searching for TV console on the net this evening and yea the std is indeed around tat range, think I am just being paranoid....

I think Ikea's TV consoles are not bad. The quality's there but too bad they don't offer delivery and installation services. :dunno:

Anyway if you are not in a hurry, you can try Hommage. I saw their catalogue, they have quite a wide selections. I have gotten mine there. Delivery will be on 22nd June. :notti:

I think Ikea's TV consoles are not bad. The quality's there but too bad they don't offer delivery and installation services. :dunno:

Beng! Ikea offers delivery and installation services lah but have to pay :P There is a 50% discount off delivery charges this month and assembly/installation charge is 8% of item price (exclude kitchen cabinet & others).

Anyway if you are not in a hurry, you can try Hommage. I saw their catalogue, they have quite a wide selections. I have gotten mine there. Delivery will be on 22nd June. :notti:

but hommage one is just the piece on the floor, makan one i believe is the combi package which comes with the top cabinets, at the price of the one single piece from hommage. :notti:

hi edd,

I read at swanskie's blog n saw u mentioning yr wife likes the lacy sort of curtain.... can she sew? cos if she can, she might want to do something DIY like this....

">http://qqf.JPG

">http://lpog.jpg

the tape has ready made holes in it, n if she sews it on a fabric of her choice, u can already have something tt looks classy n simple n affordable :)