Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edd

No Money Also Wan Reno...bk Batok 3Rm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi edd,

can you pm me your flooring and furniture contractor ? are they all done by Aaron ?

Thks

Hi tom,

pm sent

Gd leh, the interior of ur wardrobes also laminated.. :thumbs up: u requested for it at a cost, or they give it to u? Mine, like many others, only c/w the standard white lining (not even cheap laminate..) :(

Gd leh, the interior of ur wardrobes also laminated.. :thumbs up: u requested for it at a cost, or they give it to u? Mine, like many others, only c/w the standard white lining (not even cheap laminate..) :(

special gift wor!! :thumbs up::good:

normally dun give one, normally is white before request de

Edited by edd

special gift wor!! :thumbs up::good:

normally dun give one, normally is white before request de

So good!! Lucky u!!

haha, thx, compare to the majority of the reno shown in this forum, mine is really very very small scale...and simple, no special features and only simple carpentry done.

i have many ideas but the cost is just too high for me considering 90% of the total reno came out solely from my own pocket, very big hole burnt

many people start small and slowly add on more stuff over time. I didn't do carpentry for two of my bedrooms in order to keep cost lower. But I have a lot of ideas which I will explore when the hole in the pocket is smaller...that's how renovation should be - slow and enjoyable over time..:)

haha, june...i would prefer to do more in this phase, the dust really is a lot!!

i sweep......go empty the dustpan walk back, dust again!!!!!....i :furious:

haha, june...i would prefer to do more in this phase, the dust really is a lot!!

I agree, the amount of dust accumulated is really scary..... Now, it is a dreadful thought for me to clean the house after the renovation...

Today is hommage delivery day. All of them delivered in a span of slightly over 2 hours....3 items delivered by 3 different delivery groups lol

On the day of selection, i am too focused on the length of the tv console...and neglected the depth which is 53cm.....now i feel that the depth is too much :jawdrop: ....any opinions?? :help: or is it my living room is just too small...

IMAG0308_zps0d99c1c9.jpg

IMAG0311_zps892b5e7d.jpg

IMAG0312_zps22322bd8.jpg

while waiting for the items to come in, fix up my Ikea lamps....should get another bedside lamp next time..

IMAG0309_zps3d6556c6.jpg

Edited by edd

I agree, the amount of dust accumulated is really scary..... Now, it is a dreadful thought for me to clean the house after the renovation...

really, the dust is scary lol....really feel like buying those industrial type vacuum cleaner and suck em all up

So good!! Lucky u!!

special ma, i know his daddy, i know his babysitter, my auntie vouch for his boss's work, wahahaha

U know what I did? I just keep vacuuming. Every time something is installed , I will go to the flat after work and do a quick vacuuming ( it takes me like 15 min to vacuum the whole house ) I don't let the dust and dirty accumulate. So my place is actually quite clean. The workers will remove their shoes at the door. Hahaha!

U b adding a coffee table? If yes, a little tight

nope, not getting a coffee table, i am thinking of getting the laptop holder from Ikea instead and use it as sidetable/coffee table....

U know what I did? I just keep vacuuming. Every time something is installed , I will go to the flat after work and do a quick vacuuming ( it takes me like 15 min to vacuum the whole house ) I don't let the dust and dirty accumulate. So my place is actually quite clean. The workers will remove their shoes at the door. Hahaha!

haha, i haven buy vacuum cleaner yet lor.....lucky got bangla come help me clean, today not so dusty le