Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edd

No Money Also Wan Reno...bk Batok 3Rm

Instead of using broom & mop, try using a roller lint remover.. those long handle type. I bou one c/w 4 rolls few months ago & have been using it. It's really more effective than sweeping although some corners are not reachable.. Also, u must still mop after sticking up all the dust, powder, etc.. Share all ur experiences after trying it out k? Cheers! :)

Hmmm.. Okay okay. I will inform my mom about it. We have used vacuum cleaner, broom, mop, cloth etc etc.

Anyway do you happen to have any idea about how to clean specks of blurry white spots (caused by these white powder) on taps, sinks, walls, glass shelves etc? I have used tap water to clean them but after a while they will re-surface. :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hmmm.. Okay okay. I will inform my mom about it. We have used vacuum cleaner, broom, mop, cloth etc etc.

Anyway do you happen to have any idea about how to clean specks of blurry white spots (caused by these white powder) on taps, sinks, walls, glass shelves etc? I have used tap water to clean them but after a while they will re-surface. :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Think after the powdery issue is totally cleared off (over time).. the white spots will oso be less.. Until now, my stainless steel taps still have some white spots (or rather water marks) after the water spots dry up. Best is to wipe dry after washing. Good to use the appropriate cleaning solution for the appropriate materials too. I hv cleaner for wood/laminates la, granite la, stainless steel la, glass la... la la la... ha ha ha! :lol:

Think after the powdery issue is totally cleared off (over time).. the white spots will oso be less.. Until now, my stainless steel taps still have some white spots (or rather water marks) after the water spots dry up. Best is to wipe dry after washing. Good to use the appropriate cleaning solution for the appropriate materials too. I hv cleaner for wood/laminates la, granite la, stainless steel la, glass la... la la la... ha ha ha! :lol:

Hahaha! Guess you can start composing song lyrics cause 'la' and 'ha' rhymed so well! LOL! :lol:

Yeah, guess I have to ask my mom to visit the market often to hear from those aunties what cleaning agent is good for what kind of surface. Hopefully can get rid of those white spot stains asap cause it's a sore to the eye. Hehehe.. :P

those stain is water mark la.. =( cause chrome finishing is liddat. marhuan.

Use thinner to get rid of those post paint stains.

AWESOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE! :good:

Time to stock up on thinners! Woohoo! :thumbs up:

Oh ya, i use lighter fluid too for stains.. best for removing stickers, labels, scotch/masking tapes residue (need wipe with a dry cloth while still wet though).. get from those ABC shop (or equivalent).. cheap & gd to use! :)

Edited by jus4fun

I think bo bian, everyone who just moved in will just have to bear with the cleaning. Hopefully after a month, it will be better?

Finally, i can say my reno journey has ended, moving in date would be somewhere next week! :jammin:

Wish everyone who are currently renovating will also completed theirs smoothly and without much hiccups!

Today, ryan came to fix up the blinds...yes the boss himself, honored sia! :P and special thanks to fragile beng for his recommendation! :deal::good:

With the blinds installed, somehow the whole place look more complete! :sport-smiley-018:

Living room, panel blinds were chosen as i wanted some wind to come in from the windows, as my corridor side is actually rather windy at times, dun waste the natural air ar! :rolleyes:

Partial blackout just like fragile beng's to let light in too.

@makan....my coffee table even smaller than yours!

IMAG0366_zps41a2b2c6.jpg

Master and common room, black out blinds as usual, cream color, but can't capture the actual color itself

IMAG0365_zpsee0d1746.jpg

IMAG0363_zps58e5d614.jpg

well, that's all folks, thanks for those who read my humble blog, it's really a simple reno with nothing much to show. :ph34r:

Edited by edd

Congrats bro on the final completion of ur reno! It's a home sweet hm! Njoy ur stay for many many yrs to come! Cheers! :)