Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leon75

Remove Stain On Tiles/grouts

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Leon75, are you living in HDB, and the tiles are provided by them? If so, there is no use to clean the tiles. Because of the quality of the tiles, the dirt is trapped in the tiles, and there is no way to remove them. What I do is to hack it and relay good tiles.

My resale flat has this problem too. I used melamine sponge from Daiso. It works but you need to spend time scrubbing the floor. You can refer my tblog: bachelorette on budget for photos.

I used melamine sponge from Daiso

I used the sponge before from daiso, never worked at all on top of that too time consuming, but then again what can you expect from a $2 product :notti:

I use my Karcher steam cleaner for grout, together with the hard bristle brush that comes with it.

Fantastic, no cleaning agent required, just hot steam.

Used to try with bleach and the magic sponge, but bleach "eats" the grout and magic sponge "eats my nails and household gloves".

• Like 1

Maybe but thinner will destroy the enamel on your tiles whether diluted or not

aiyo , he is trying to say more diluted vinegar+ water & not "thinner" .... :bangwall:

I use my Karcher steam cleaner for grout, together with the hard bristle brush that comes with it.

Fantastic, no cleaning agent required, just hot steam.

But would not steam damage those that have homogeneous or marble tiles?