Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

What a joke.

First, you (Kevin Ben Lim) said you will refund me the money. Nothing.

Second, I went to Small Claims Tribunal and TWICE, nobody from Sense Art showed up. Probably you guys know that you are going to lose anyway and the registrar will make the order against your company.

Third, order was given by the tribunal to make out the money order to me (what is owed + the admin fee). Nothing was done.

Fourth, called you and you have the cheek to say that Sense Art is closed and no refunds will be made. Confidently told me to go back to Small Claims Tribunal's Bailiffs section to go through the entire process again.

You said you are here to settle our problems, then just make out the money order back to me. Put you money where your mouth is. When this is done, I will make a post saying that you have done so and is actually ethical despite all the negative comments on this forum. Deal?

Hi trebleclef, I think nothing will come out of this. He probably spent all the money he collected. Why not report this as a commercial crime? I spoke to my MP before and he recommended that we file police reports. Go through the link here - http://www.cad.gov.sg/content/cad/en/reporting/lodging-a-commercial-crime-report.html#1

Using Sense Art as a shell company to generate unethical income; perhaps he wants to go to jail again. I guess he wants free boarding and the food there must be rather tasty to want to go back.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear all

We are here to solve problems, sorry for the inconvenience that you had been out through. We are trying to resolve all problems if given the time. I thank you customers like mr navindu for publicizing our plight and making things worst. If you think bybpostingbon gorums help then I don not mind that you go ahead and join our competitors in flaming us. If you think hat is going to affect us then look at those bad posting by other companies. At least I am still here to help.

Dear all

We are here to solve problems, sorry for the inconvenience that you had been out through. We are trying to resolve all problems if given the time. I thank you customers like mr navindu for publicizing our plight and making things worst. If you think bybpostingbon gorums help then I don not mind that you go ahead and join our competitors in flaming us. If you think hat is going to affect us then look at those bad posting by other companies. At least I am still here to help.

Then do help me in my case. Issue a cheque to me, according to what the small claims tribunal ordered you to do.

Dear all

Well done Lim Chee Yuan Kevin, I'm one of the customer that bought the sofa, paid full amount through Visa and end up realizing you've cheated not only me, but other's hard earn money too. YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT YOU'VE PUT US ALL THROUGH BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU WILL STAND OUT TO TALK, TO PAY US BACK OUR MONEY OR TO AT LEAST CONTACT US AND TELL US ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY. According to trebleclef, you said that Sense Art is closed and no refunds will be made but according to ACRA, the company's status is still LIVE and I've been told that if the company is LIVE, I still can make lodge a claim against it. Anyway you're betting your balls with rara99? That's probably you don't even have any from the start. Rara99 is correct, you're Lim Chee Yuan Kevin, driving vehicle number SJV 3072M Mercedes E230A. Father of Warren Lim & Clarice Ang. If you want to settle it peacefully, contact all the people you've cheated and refund them money back in cash because cheques will probably be bounced, it's not that we don't trust but sometimes people like you DON'T DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE, and if you don't, wait to receive more claims. Remember, nobody's hard earn money deserve to be cheated.

Edited by aliciakitz

stop bringing shame to your family and children... what kind of values are you trying to educate them ?? stop yakking rubbish and start WALKING THE TALK !

i'm sure if you start trying to make refunds (which you should have done like dynasties ago), the people here will give u a chance.. otherwise just shut up and get ready to sit in jail, get bankrupt etc.. i really dont know how your children will see u

Hi Shawncck

Sense art might be down but I am not out of it. You don't have to add fuel to fire. Look at how our customers react when they got calls from me. I didn't give any assurance but I am trying my very best to help and improve the situation. Anyway, I forgot that stupid people don't understand what I am saying.

Well done Lim Chee Yuan Kevin, I'm one of the customer that bought the sofa, paid full amount through Visa and end up realizing you've cheated not only me, but other's hard earn money too. YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT YOU'VE PUT US ALL THROUGH BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU WILL STAND OUT TO TALK, TO PAY US BACK OUR MONEY OR TO AT LEAST CONTACT US AND TELL US ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY. According to trebleclef, you said that Sense Art is closed and no refunds will be made but according to ACRA, the company's status is still LIVE and I've been told that if the company is LIVE, I still can make lodge a claim against it. Anyway you're betting your balls with rara99? That's probably you don't even have any from the start. Rara99 is correct, you're Lim Chee Yuan Kevin, driving vehicle number SJV 3072M Mercedes E230A. Father of Warren Lim & Clarice Ang. If you want to settle it peacefully, contact all the people you've cheated and refund them money back in cash because cheques will probably be bounced, it's not that we don't trust but sometimes people like you DON'T DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE, and if you don't, wait to receive more claims. Remember, nobody's hard earn money deserve to be cheated.

Alikitz

I think you are getting too far. Who mentions cheating? When companies cant operate anymore, they liquidate and becomes insolvent. Did I runaway from it? If I do, why should I bother to post here in rt? If we were to cheat we could have start from day one and not amount huge losses and becomes what we are now. I didn't shirk from my responsibility but given the time I would have settle most problems.

You are getting very subjective and I think that is not the way we want it? We are a private and limited company , we have accounts to show if needed. From there you can derive where the funds have gone to. We didn't enrich ourselves by taking all your money and go gaga over it. If that happens I would be driving an S350 instead of just an old car.

Lastly, what has it got to do with my family? It's really funny.

To all those who thinks that we are out to cheat your money

Please furnish your invoice number. SMS to 81192209. I will settle your deliveries within my means, instead of here yakking away. Do help me to ease things out . I am alone facing these but I didn't run away. Call me on my number or SMS me if I didn't pick up the call, I will call you back. Most importantly, please furnish your invoice number.

Edited by Senseart

善有善报, 恶有恶报,你面对的这些难道不是你的果报吗?是否时间已到?各人吃饭,各人饱,自己因果,自己扛。骂人就能解绝问题吗?事出必有因,你查出真相吗?如果我的车子你要的话可以拿去啊,贷款你来还就好啊。我是要解决问题的,不是来吵架的。要是你的货我们送了那对我的伤害你如何是好?你的愤怒我很明白可是那也不成理由,请你把你的单号列出来或者发个信息给我,我好处理你的事。就算要退钱我也要知道退给谁,你说对不对?

stop bringing shame to your family and children... what kind of values are you trying to educate them ?? stop yakking rubbish and start WALKING THE TALK !

i'm sure if you start trying to make refunds (which you should have done like dynasties ago), the people here will give u a chance.. otherwise just shut up and get ready to sit in jail, get bankrupt etc.. i really dont know how your children will see u

Hi

What values are you teaching your children by cussing and swearing? Pls SMS your invoice number to me, I will see what I can do.

Then do help me in my case. Issue a cheque to me, according to what the small claims tribunal ordered you to do.

Hi trebleclef

I do know who you are but I think you are the one who came to me and insisted on a thirty percent discount and I had t loan you a sofa until your new sofa arrives. However I rejected the discount and you wanted a refund.. After which I had stop communicating with you altogether because when my guys went up to collect the t loan sofa , you refused to let them collect back what is ours. Are you the one?

Seriously I will have engage lawyer to sue them if I am one of the victim... How can we let such company to con our hard earn money... Director of art sense need some punishment... They took victim money to spend and just closed down... Obviously out to con... Really hope someone can punish the director of art sense

Hi shawncck

Our customers don't need you to teach them what to do. Why don't you engage a queen counsel and sue me for calling you stupid?

Hi trebleclef, I think nothing will come out of this. He probably spent all the money he collected. Why not report this as a commercial crime? I spoke to my MP before and he recommended that we file police reports. Go through the link here - http://www.cad.gov.sg/content/cad/en/reporting/lodging-a-commercial-crime-report.html#1

Using Sense Art as a shell company to generate unethical income; perhaps he wants to go to jail again. I guess he wants free boarding and the food there must be rather tasty to want to go back.

Hi rara99

I think I know who you are, you came to me when the order expired on the 10th this month. By the way my t loan sofa set ,which costs more than what you had order is still at your place. So you were the one who wanted a thirty percent discount when we deferred on our delivery , not trebleclef. And you were the one who refuse to let our guys pick up the sofa when they were there. Listen up, there was no element of cheating in this case, we had accounts to be shown, it was a case of poor business management that resulted in today's predicament. I am still here to help those who still believes in me. I am trying very hard to resolve these problems.

Dear All

I guess our intention is to resolve our issues and not to malign anyone's reputation. I would prefer to stick to my demand of delivery of sofa within specified and reasonable time ,failing which I would need a refund.

There is a need for us to be fair to each other.