Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

I have received the Sofa yesterday. It is not exactly what I ordered but a mutually agreed one. Also I had to pay SGD 280 as delivery charges.

But quality is acceptable.

I can safely say that effort to settle the deliveries is genuine.

To all genuine buyers: Please try to communicate directly with Kelvin and he will ensure your deliveries. I worked in my case!

This is not a best situation to be in , but best solution under circumstances will be to get your sofa!

For me, I am at peace now!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

SENSEART,

For your info, I have already made a Police Report on 15 June 2013. I have also made a complaint at CASE.

CASE was the one who informed SENSE ART is a shell company.

Why did your ALAN tell me to go ahead to make a CASE complaint?

ANd say the boss had gone missing???!!!

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME !

Once again, let me tell you this.

I don't need your sofa anymore. I want a refund of my $2,200.

My invoice number is 60286. Call me immediately if you honour your words.

If you claim you can afford to produce a new set of sofa, why can't you afford to make any refund?

By the way, I can't believe that you, the cause of our agony, are showing no remorse, no guilt but full of arrogance and sarcasm!

Thanks Navendu for sharing experience. In a given situation, I still can hope that I will get my furniture.

Dear Senseart,

This may be one of testimoni to your efforts. Thanks and keep working hard.

But we will not accept and "equivalent" type of furniture than what we have selected / purchased. I will not pay any additional transport also since it was inclusive in deal.

This senseart seems to be hiding behind his pte ltd.

Yes, his liabilities are limited coz it's a pte ltd. Company bankrupt but he wont be.

Aiyo, why is he taunting ppl online be it customer or competitor? I read already also feel unjust.

Why stoop so low to earn a few bucks??

I am sure you're reading this senseart, if you're sincere, focus your energy on salvaging the situation rather than fight for your reasons. Your actions will ultimately speak for themselves...unless you're really out to cheat...

Edited by pills

SENSEART

I have given you my invoice number. No one from SENSE ART called me at all. So what does this show???

It seems that someone has no guts despite all the tough talk in the forum.

Accusing us as your "competitors" is pure delusional and childish.

And making us the bogeyman does not cover your plot to cheat more people of their hardearned money!

I dare you to meet all of us who had been cheated at the Police!

Stop hiding behind the forum nick to mask your cheating plans!

To those of you who are planning to buy from SENSE ART

Do so at your own risk!

SENSE ART,

you are a coward!! You cannot make it in life and therefore need to resort to cheating to finance your quick buck scheme.

You think just by posting a few pseudo names of 'people' claiming 'actual delivery' can mask your cheating modus operarandi.

It doesnt work on me.

Just by delivering a few orders out of the many orders you have failed to honor, shows the true mastery of a scam in place. You aim to get people to keep believing that you can actually deliver, so that you can continue to sustain your con job!!

You are a CHEAT!! And I just want to reaffirm that I have already made a POLICE REPORT against SENSE ART.

YOU CAN CHALLENGE ME ON THAT!!

To those who have some ounce of sanity, dont buy from this worthless piece of trash and his company.

This senseart seems to be hiding behind his pte ltd.

Yes, his liabilities are limited coz it's a pte ltd. Company bankrupt but he wont be.

Aiyo, why is he taunting ppl online be it customer or competitor? I read already also feel unjust.

Why stoop so low to earn a few bucks??

I am sure you're reading this senseart, if you're sincere, focus your energy on salvaging the situation rather than fight for your reasons. Your actions will ultimately speak for themselves...unless you're really out to cheat...

Pills

You are right, I should conserve my energy, why should i bother? It's just a forum, I should have off my ho and forget about everything and live my life more peacefully. Some says Singaporeans are stupid, I seems to lien it to the fact that we really are. Go through this whole forum and see what happen to those companies that have gone, do they bother? In the end does their customers get what they wanted?

I am not stooping low, and it's not just a few bucks, we are talking about a hundred of thousands worth of products here. The best thing is I am not even the director, I have not been paid for a few months and yet here I am. Get the auditors to check our accounts you will know what I am saying. As what you mention, we are a Pte ltd company , all the more I can ignore them. But did I? If I would why would mr navindu post in the forum? Please use your sense , although I don't use the word common cos I don't think I have common sense as you guys over here

SENSEART

I have given you my invoice number. No one from SENSE ART called me at all. So what does this show???

And making us the bogeyman does not cover your plot to cheat more people of their hardearned money!

Do so at your own risk!

Frust

Look back on the second page of this forum, I had post my mobile number there, why don't you call me? I told you I am alone, how can I call each and everyone of you? If you don't want your sofa, thank you very much, I give you an option of sending your sofa to your loved ones as a gift but a refund is definitely out of question. If your delivery is between may and 15th June, most liely you will receive a call for the delivery of your sofa

SENSE ART,

you are a coward!! You cannot make it in life and therefore need to resort to cheating to finance your quick buck scheme.

You think just by posting a few pseudo names of 'people' claiming 'actual delivery' can mask your cheating modus operarandi.

It doesnt work on me.

Just by delivering a few orders out of the many orders you have failed to honor, shows the true mastery of a scam in place. You aim to get people to keep believing that you can actually deliver, so that you can continue to sustain your con job!!

You are a CHEAT!! And I just want to reaffirm that I have already made a POLICE REPORT against SENSE ART.

YOU CAN CHALLENGE ME ON THAT!!

To those who have some ounce of sanity, dont buy from this worthless piece of trash and his company.

Manofsteel

I am not challenging you on anything, I don't have the time for all these nonsense.loke I say go to the police if you want, I can't stop you on that. If you doubt the authenticity of mr navindu, so be it. Lastly, you won't have the chance of buying from sense art again, cos she is gone.

If I am a coward, I would just off my hp and say goodbye and leave all of you to curse and swear and I couldn't hear anything of it. I don't even bother to look at the forum , much less to reply. Are you an idiot?

Edited by Senseart

I am following this for quite some time since I am also one of the suferer. One hope in all this dark experience is that, Senseart is still responding on this forum and which I can take as part of thier effort to settle with all pending orderes and recover their reputation.

However, responding on this forum is not sufficient and action to support it is very critical. Can I ask, how many of you (who has posted on this forum) has got their deliveries till date? And how many are still awaiting for how many days? This will help to determine if we need to go to next level of action.

Personally I am ready to give some time if SenseArt is really going thru some problem but there should be some visible action from Senseart like give "interim" furniture or return money who do not want delayed deliveries. And most urgent is "a volutary calls" to all custormers with pending orders.

Senseart please raise to this difficult time and you will see boom in your any business. Defaulting is not a solution but it is dead end. Customer satisfaction is the top most reason of any successful business.

Hi fairtrade

If your delivery date is between may and 15th June, most likely your sofa will arrive in Singapore by next wed. Our transport office will then call you to arrange delivery. Best of all thigs is that your sofa is still under warranty by our service centre. So rest assure. I will give u the number to call when you recieve your sofa. Thank you

To all my genuine customers

I understand what you are going through. I hope that you will give me some time to resolve this. From the closure of the showroom till sorting out all the deliveries, I am Alone! Still i am arranging to get yor goods delivered. For this whose deliveries falls between may and 15th June. It's likely that you sofa will arrive next Wednesday . Deliveries will be arranged the following day by our transport company.

Your sofa is still under warranty as we outsource our service centre to a third party contractor. We pay them by per piece basis. In other words, the price that we paid for our sofa is inclusive of the warranty. I will give you the number to call when you receive your sofa.

Being abusive towards me doesn't help to Improve the situation. In fact it dishearten me and makes me feel like giving up and stop all the deliveries. I had consulted the lawyer, there is nothing one can do, cos this is a case of business failure. Our accounts are ready for auditing to prove that there is no element of cheating . If I wanted to cheat, why would I be answering questions here?

You can see he ugly side of human faces, people like EL is exploiting the situation by giving out free sofa on the pretext of helping our customers, simply because their warehouse couldn't handle the volume of those unsellable sofa. The previous ware house which charges on ad hoc basis stopped working with EL cos the latter owes tens of thousand of dollars. They were force to relocate. I know, cos we shared the same logistic dept with EL. To prove what I am saying, I will try to get some evidence and post it in rt for all to see.

About ten years ago, the current director of EL absconded with customer money under he name of Century, also deals with furniture, and do you think he delivers? At least at sense art, we still deliver. Look and see what EL is doing? The pt calling the kettle black. Time will tell. Next week when we deliver, I make sure some of those green eyed competitor will eat their words. My mobile is 81192209 email sales@senseart.com.sg . For those affected.Pls contact me, I will try to help as much as possible.

SENSEART

Do so at your own risk!

Frust

What guts are you talking about? Grow up and stop acting childish as though you are looking for a fight.