Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

Senseart,

If you are able. Do update on your mobile number and email whenever you log in. At least the consumers here will know. Also I admit on your courage and understand the stress level you are in. Do kindly assist whatever you can. All the best to you and bless you.

As stated saying that 善有善报, 恶有恶报. :thumbs up:

Hi devilas

My mobile is 81192209 and email is sales@senseart.com.sg. Please email me your invoice, I will try to help.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Senseart / Kevin,

Can you update on my order please? Invoice 10189. You are not replying on emails or phone calls or SMS. Atlease answer on this forum.

Hi fair trade

I will show you some pics next Monday or Tuesday, see if any model suits you. They are al full leather sofa compared to the one that is half leather.

This is an understatement. You ARE NOT CUT OUT to run a business. I have been wanting to say this. Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Customers part with their hard earned money to exchange for goods. Not to help you solve your problem. You were supposed to help them solve theirs. That's why businesses exist!

You guys just go report police.

Pill

Make this clear to you. That is why businesses exist, but in this event, the business ceased to exist . How? You teach me?

Pill

Make this clear to you. That is why businesses exist, but in this event, the business ceased to exist . How? You teach me?

I teach you... after this episode, don't do business lor. Edited by pills

Hi fair trade

I will show you some pics next Monday or Tuesday, see if any model suits you. They are al full leather sofa compared to the one that is half leather.

Hi fair trade

Hi Kevin,

Let us meet face to face. And solve this problem. My place is still in mess because of this deal. I don't know shall I go and make arrangement for another furniture or wait for the one I ordered. Please give me clear advice. I am tired of chasing you and hoping to solve this. The worry is, if I wait based on your promises I really don't know when I will be getting this. Or If I go an buy another one, then what if, if you are sincerely trying to get me new furniture and deliver it tomorrow, what I will do with two sets? In both the options I am wasting money, time and energy.

You have given your phone no and mail id couple of times on this forum but of no use. You are not responding to any communication channel except this forum. More interestingly, you are responding to abusing post more enthusiastically than the one who are ready to co-operate with you and moderate in language.

Please make clear what you can do and what you can not, so that we all move on.

I also did not understand, why you want to show me new designs on Monday or Tuesday when we already selected model? I called tens of times to ask this question and clear confusion. But no response. I am not enjoying writing all these stories on forum but what choice we have?

This one deal, drained my all enthusiasm of shifting to new house.

Sense art/Kevin,

I agree with fairtrade.

Here, my husband & I have been so patient with you, but you seem to entertain those ppl who are angry with you instead of us who are trying very very very hard to be patient & to cooperate with you.

If you do not wish to honor the business, pls refund us so we can move on.

It's no joke waiting for nothing. I'm getting stressed up because it involves few parties on my side: tenant, my staying-in guests & ourselves.

We can't even put the rest of the furniture properly not knowing our future sofa size (we now do not know if we are going to get the sofa or not)

We have been waiting to just choose colour & that already receive endless stood-ups from you & since last 2weeks : silence.

Invoice no 60263

Edited by Sitingonfloor

hmmm so many NEW members and difficult to assess whether invoices are fake or not. Best is to image as a picture and let everyone see the invoice is not a fake.

anyway I don't buy anything from this retailer, but lesson learn is : pay $1 as deposit in whatever major items you buy.

power of the people indeed. thanks for sharing your experiences so other people like myself can be fore-warned. I hope your issues get resolved soon and don't meet with such an unfortunate case again.

Hi fair trade

Hi Kevin,

Let us meet face to face. And solve this problem. My place is still in mess because of this deal. I don't know shall I go and make arrangement for another furniture or wait for the one I ordered. Please give me clear advice. I am tired of chasing you and hoping to solve this. The worry is, if I wait based on your promises I really don't know when I will be getting this. Or If I go an buy another one, then what if, if you are sincerely trying to get me new furniture and deliver it tomorrow, what I will do with two sets? In both the options I am wasting money, time and energy.

You have given your phone no and mail id couple of times on this forum but of no use. You are not responding to any communication channel except this forum. More interestingly, you are responding to abusing post more enthusiastically than the one who are ready to co-operate with you and moderate in language.

Please make clear what you can do and what you can not, so that we all move on.

I also did not understand, why you want to show me new designs on Monday or Tuesday when we already selected model? I called tens of times to ask this question and clear confusion. But no response. I am not enjoying writing all these stories on forum but what choice we have?

This one deal, drained my all enthusiasm of shifting to new house.

All / Sitingonfloor

No body contacted me and am sure I have been fooled one more time by Kevin / Senseart. Good job man. As Devilaz said.... "What goes around, comes around". Wait for our time.....

It is clear now that this guy was playing with us all the time and successfully kept us busy for more time to cover his all dirt.

I was trying my best to support this so called "innocent" man and believed what 2boyzmummy said. No one has rights to tell me to be more patient and don't be preach to tell me that he is very kind and trying his best. Looks like Senseart is free to do everything, ditch on all promises, default all orders and still we need to understand. HOW SICK.... :angry2: ...

I read what senseart has written that they have consulted with lawyers and no one can do anything to them. Now i dare how law can take side of cheaters who kept taking orders and taking advances from other people when they were defaulting on previous orders. I will seek justice...

Whoever has been cheated in this course can ask my contact no. and I will send them. We will decide the future action which need not share here. But I will definately share the end result here.

I thought I should update all of you on this...

The so-called transport lady called me to ask if I still want the sofa set.

If not, she is all ready to offer my sofa set as an alternative / option to OTHER VICTIMS who are desperate for anything that is better than nothing!

Before I could answer her, she went on to make clear another ABSURB condition. (She apparenty knows that I want to self-collect my sofa.)

She demanded that I should pay up $150 for warehouse storage charge which is another piece of NONSENSE!!!

She said that this $150 is inclusive in the $280 delivery fee if they were to deliver my sofa.

If I self-collect, I have to fork out $150!

I demanded to see my sofa first and she insisted that I should promise to pay up the $150 after viewing.

Otherwise, she will not even arrange for my viewing at all!

what kind of demand is this! She even refused to give me the full address for the viewing.

she insisted I should view my sofa in the quickest time. If not, my sofa will be offered to other customers very soon!

Suddently, she hang up the phone claiming she had to check with her boss on my viewing.

But she never called me back.

I suspectthe sofa is gone now...

For this, SENSEART will surely get his just dessert.