Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

kalimantan, i go fb sense art, pmb etc. there's a guy there called kelvin lim that replies ppl's post on sense art walll. i think that's the guy ppl are slamming. he got some photos there.

parc vista very near lakeside..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just to share that I had also filed a complaint with CASE. They called us and informed us that Sense Art Pte Ltd is a shell company.

"a company that has ceased to trade but retains its registration and is sold for a small sum to enable its new owners to avoid the cost and trouble of registering a new company"

We need to go to small claims tribunal for this case. But my understanding from the Police is that if there is a substantial number of victims who report Sense Art to the Police, the Police will take action to investigate our cases as a crime of cheating.

I am not a customer of theirs. But I can tell you that not much use. Best is all go report police in big numbers.

Only then will the person who fail to deliver will sit up and do something.

Or consult a legal debt collector after combining your claims from SCT etc. Chase him for money. All combine and it'll be more worth it to share and hire one.

Good luck and I despise people who cheat othera of their hard earned money.

Edited by pills

Attached is an SMS I got from a fellow victim of Sense Art. "Take note of this recalcitrant trader - SENSE ART. They were forced to liquidate their company and were given direct orders by the landlord to vacate their Macpherson place. My lawyer had informed me that they shifted to 11 Sims Drive #01-01 (Plush Mattress Boutique - PMB)."

Oh gosh! Is it safe to buy bed frame from them? We saw 1 bed frame and planning to bed in 1 month's time.

Hi Dora and Poodlema,

To tell yu the truth, even plush mattress boutique o longer exist. You have your rights, you can engaged a lawyer and go for civil suit. However I am still here to settle your problems.

Do you still want to take risk with your hard-earned money buying from Plush Mattress Boutique even with this post from their co owner? :jawdrop:

Been trying to contact Sense Art weeks ago didnt manage to get any answers.

Sofa bought on the expo roadshow 5 may 2013.

Shall we gather and lodge a commerical crime report , police report & Small claim tribunal together ?

Name List.

1. Ravits

Been trying to contact Sense Art weeks ago didnt manage to get any answers.

Sofa bought on the expo roadshow 5 may 2013.

Shall we gather and lodge a commerical crime report , police report & Small claim tribunal together ?

Name List.

1. Ravits

1. Ravits

2. trebleclef

1. Ravits

2. trebleclef

Trebleclef

You only manage to collect two name list? Out of our 47 affected customers you mange only two? Hahaha what are you trying to prove? Just admit it if you are a competitor. Our customers will receive their sofa sets next week. Do you think aim stupid enough to leave down my contact number if I wanna to just leave? If you are our genuine customer pls furnish your invoice number. I will settle your deliver with you. If not just admit that you are fake. Why I don't see any posting about sense art any more?

Let me share with you, ours is a Pte ltd company, in this case, it's a business failure, you can send the liquidator sin follow by the auditors to see if there is an eleme t of cheating. I am responsible enough to see through the deliveries. Because my customers are the ones who supported us, I do not want to let them down. What have you got to say. In future, when. I say my name. People will believe, unlike you idiots who only know how to make others life more miserable

SENSEART, STOP ALL YOUR NONSENSE IN THE FORUM!

If you have the guts, REFUND MY $2,200 IMMEDIATELY !!! But please do this through the Police for your own sake as they are in the loop!

If you are genuine, you don't need us to provide the INVOICE NUMBER here at all.

Instead YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE calling every single SENSEART VICTIM to settle things, but you never because you don't plan to!

Stop accusing all the VICTIMS here and STOP CHEATING ON OTHER CUSTOMERS!

I am following this for quite some time since I am also one of the suferer. One hope in all this dark experience is that, Senseart is still responding on this forum and which I can take as part of thier effort to settle with all pending orderes and recover their reputation.

However, responding on this forum is not sufficient and action to support it is very critical. Can I ask, how many of you (who has posted on this forum) has got their deliveries till date? And how many are still awaiting for how many days? This will help to determine if we need to go to next level of action.

Personally I am ready to give some time if SenseArt is really going thru some problem but there should be some visible action from Senseart like give "interim" furniture or return money who do not want delayed deliveries. And most urgent is "a volutary calls" to all custormers with pending orders.

Senseart please raise to this difficult time and you will see boom in your any business. Defaulting is not a solution but it is dead end. Customer satisfaction is the top most reason of any successful business.

SENSEART, STOP ALL YOUR NONSENSE IN THE FORUM!

If you have the guts, REFUND MY $2,200 IMMEDIATELY !!! But please do this through the Police for your own sake as they are in the loop!

If you are genuine, you don't need us to provide the INVOICE NUMBER here at all.

Instead YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE calling every single SENSEART VICTIM to settle things, but you never because you don't plan to!

Stop accusing all the VICTIMS here and STOP CHEATING ON OTHER CUSTOMERS!

Frust

There will be no refund. We will deliver, just give me you invoice number . No point putting you enters in red or blue or green. If not I can't help , you can go to the police and we will prove that we are not cheating as Many of our customers will be receiving their sofa

I am following this for quite some time since I am also one of the suferer. One hope in all this dark experience is that, Senseart is still responding on this forum and which I can take as part of thier effort to settle with all pending orderes and recover their reputation.

However, responding on this forum is not sufficient and action to support it is very critical. Can I ask, how many of you (who has posted on this forum) has got their deliveries till date? And how many are still awaiting for how many days? This will help to determine if we need to go to next level of action.

Personally I am ready to give some time if SenseArt is really going thru some problem but there should be some visible action from Senseart like give "interim" furniture or return money who do not want delayed deliveries. And most urgent is "a volutary calls" to all custormers with pending orders.

Senseart please raise to this difficult time and you will see boom in your any business. Defaulting is not a solution but it is dead end. Customer satisfaction is the top most reason of any successful business.

Hi fairtrade

We did not plan to fail. Things had reached a stage where by the directors decided that they will stop investing , Being a Pte ltd firm with accounts ready to be audited, I could have walk away. In fact we had consulted the lawyers if this is a criminal offence and the laywer says no. As long as we didn't not use the company funds for personal use, there is no element of cheating. The best part is the directors still have to pump in funds to sustain the business.

I understand the frustrations of our customers. I am here to help, it's just hat I need time. Some green eyed competitor will just add fuel to fire, gloat over sense art demise.

Anyway, we will deliver 19 sets of sofas which are over due to our customers.

Frust

There will be no refund. We will deliver, just give me you invoice number . No point putting you enters in red or blue or green. If not I can't help , you can go to the police and we will prove that we are not cheating as Many of our customers will be receiving their sofa

Frust

I am alone!!! And I mentioned this time and again. Why don't you come and help me with all the calls? Not. Me Gino I have to call them? I have to look for funds for the sofa to be release , have to work, have to answer calls. U think its easy? Btw i need your invoice number, don't have means u are nt genuine. Want to report police, go ahead. Want refund? No way. Understand? You can choose to leave your sofa with me then.