Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AriesTay

Sense Art Pte Ltd - Bad Experience

The best thing is I am not even the director, I have not been paid for a few months and yet here I am. Get the auditors to check our accounts you will know what I am saying. As what you mention, we are a Pte ltd company , all the more I can ignore them.

The directors of sense art sofa are Sam Ang (your property agent uncle), Patricia Ang(your mother) and Gan (your friend and business associates ). Are you really just a helpless employee owed salaries by sense art as you claimed? Tell us more so we can empathise and understand your plight.

Edited by sgbestproperty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The directors of sense art sofa are Sam Ang (your property agent uncle), Patricia Ang(your mother) and Gan (your friend and business associates ). Are you really just a helpless employee owed salaries by sense art as you claimed? Tell us more so we can empathise and understand your plight.

Sgbestproperty

Finally somebody knows that I am not a director. Like I say, I could have walked away, nothing will happen to the directors as well. It's has noting to do whether I am a helpless employee , regardless I still need money to survive. Without salary, it's a thankless job, do you still want to do it? I saw your face book, didn't know that you do not have brains by commenting. I do not need your sympathy, I just need understanding and give me time. Some of my clients are good enough to give me time. Some are abusive, look down the pages and find examples where shops have closed and what happened to their customers. No numbers to call, they just walked away and carry on with their lives. I don't think our customers would prefer me to do that, or rather I will not allow myself to do that either.

It seems like you think you are the only one with brains. And very antagonistic as well. I rest my case talking to "brainy".

Sgbestproperty

You have to forgive me for doing that, look what has happened in the last few pages, what did they did to me, despite the fact that i am trying very hard to help. A company doesn't consist of me alone, but I am the only one left to handle this. I am sorry of I hurt you. I don't mean to do it in that way.

Senseart,

I have called on your number tens of time from last two days. I sent you several sms and email stating my condition and problem your company drove me in. You did not responded to any. Here you are givng your no but what is the use when you don't pick up our calls? If you are only one then atatleast respond to my calls. If you can write so detail responses on this forum then you can definately spare some time to answer my emails. How can I be assured that things will be settled for good?

I still want to keep my hope that you will deliver goods. (I have faith in people's goodwill). But you need to show some action. My invoice is 10187 and and from my sms or email you can get my HP no. Can you take some time to call me or answer my call?

My furniture deliver was scheduled for tomorrow. I have moved in new house thinking that I will get the furniture by this week end. Now I have nothing at my home and we are sitting on floor. I can not switch on my TV without TV console. Everything is half way stuck. Please help.

senseart, you are one rude guy!

It's no wonder with that mouth/"fingers" of yours created this mess. Good luck to you and your company with such a bad reputation...

Edited by pills

Posted Today, 12:21 AM

I have bought from sense art on 27 April 2013 at Singapore Expo with fully paid. However there is no news from sense art regarding when the deliver my sofa until today, I have called your sales agent (Donovan) and he is not longer working there. I contacted your showroom and also no body answer my call and I also went to your showroom but is vacant. As customer I feel very disappointed and feel of being cheat since you never notify inform your customer regarding about status of my sofa?

I called your sister company PMB and they give me this number +6581192209 (Kevin) to follow up. I called that number almost a 100 times and no body answer and I fee that being ping pong. If you really serious with your business, can you please update your customer instead of customer chasing you?

In this forum, looks like sense art active replying the comments meaning this sense art member have a lot of free time, why don't you check my sofa status (my invoice number 60267) and update your customer regarding about the delivery status.

Hope mr sense art have real sense of customer satisfaction like your company name. Thank you for reading my comment and looking for your update.

Posted Today, 12:21 AM

I have bought from sense art on 27 April 2013 at Singapore Expo with fully paid. However there is no news from sense art regarding when the deliver my sofa until today, I have called your sales agent (Donovan) and he is not longer working there. I contacted your showroom and also no body answer my call and I also went to your showroom but is vacant. As customer I feel very disappointed and feel of being cheat since you never notify inform your customer regarding about status of my sofa?

I called your sister company PMB and they give me this number +6581192209 (Kevin) to follow up. I called that number almost a 100 times and no body answer and I fee that being ping pong. If you really serious with your business, can you please update your customer instead of customer chasing you?

In this forum, looks like sense art active replying the comments meaning this sense art member have a lot of free time, why don't you check my sofa status (my invoice number 60267) and update your customer regarding about the delivery status.

Hope mr sense art have real sense of customer satisfaction like your company name. Thank you for reading my comment and looking for your update.

Hi one

Pls drop me an email sales@senseart.com.sg. Scan a copy of your invoice to make things easier for me. I will follow up with you. Sometimes i didn't not answer is because I have too many calls, if I were to answer all of them, I would have no time to settle the deliveries. I need work and survive at the same time settle this for our customers.

SENSEART,

it astonishes me that that there is a bigger idiot out there who has the audacity to call his victims names!!

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who is the biggest CHEAT here.... I pity the fact that you are borne into this world without a backbone and no character..

Your blatant attempts to create some form of hope amongst the victims, merely fuels your dirty and unscrupulous modus operandi.

"The best thing is I am not even the director, I have not been paid for a few months and yet here I am. Get the auditors to check our accounts you will know what I am saying. As what you mention, we are a Pte ltd company , all the more I can ignore them"

Your statement above is so weak and full of inconsistencies.. that I question your ability and capacity to even fulfill one simple order... much less 47 OUTSTANDING ones by those who had been cheated by you. Why should you, as what you have said earlier 'an employee', even bother to pick the **** for your bosses?? Who are you trying to fool??... unless you are indeed the mastermind behind this elaborate CON scheme to cheat.

Hiding behind a pseudo nick and pretending to be trying very hard to honor the deliveries DOES NOT conceal the fact that you are out to cheat honest people of their hard earned money.

I challenge you meet us victims at the police ( as abitrators), show us your records that you have been blabbering about... display yoour account books that you had been so transparent about... let the authorities decide if you have been wronged.... Why hide?? You have the balls to call people names and yet have no balls to stand up and face us in person??

Take up my challenge if you are a man!!!

To all the VICTIMs who are still yet undecided to make a police report. and still harbours the hope that your goods will be delivered . Wake up!!!!

I urge you to do so immediately. It is only through our collective will and strength that we will be able to bring the perpetrator to justice.

Dont allow more people to be cheated of their money.

I have made a police report and I have nothing to hide. I want to see justice done!!

SENSEART,

it astonishes me that that there is a bigger idiot out there who has the audacity to call his victims names!!

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who is the biggest CHEAT here.... I pity the fact that you are borne into this world without a backbone and no character..

Your blatant attempts to create some form of hope amongst the victims, merely fuels your dirty and unscrupulous modus operandi.

"The best thing is I am not even the director, I have not been paid for a few months and yet here I am. Get the auditors to check our accounts you will know what I am saying. As what you mention, we are a Pte ltd company , all the more I can ignore them"

Your statement above is so weak and full of inconsistencies.. that I question your ability and capacity to even fulfill one simple order... much less 47 OUTSTANDING ones by those who had been cheated by you. Why should you, as what you have said earlier 'an employee', even bother to pick the **** for your bosses?? Who are you trying to fool??... unless you are indeed the mastermind behind this elaborate CON scheme to cheat.

Hiding behind a pseudo nick and pretending to be trying very hard to honor the deliveries DOES NOT conceal the fact that you are out to cheat honest people of their hard earned money.

I challenge you meet us victims at the police ( as abitrators), show us your records that you have been blabbering about... display yoour account books that you had been so transparent about... let the authorities decide if you have been wronged.... Why hide?? You have the balls to call people names and yet have no balls to stand up and face us in person??

Take up my challenge if you are a man!!!

To all the VICTIMs who are still yet undecided to make a police report. and still harbours the hope that your goods will be delivered . Wake up!!!!

I urge you to do so immediately. It is only through our collective will and strength that we will be able to bring the perpetrator to justice.

Dont allow more people to be cheated of their money.

I have made a police report and I have nothing to hide. I want to see justice done!!

Manofsteel

Since you had made a police report, then I suggest let the police handle things. If you believe that there is an element of cheating then let justice takes its course. I am open and above board with nothing to hide. The reason why you are unable to do it collectively is because I am doing my part. Those who are understanding allow me time to settle things in the midst of this unfortunate incident. I am still replying to emails and calls. You want to wear me down? No so easy bro. Look at those who close shops are keep quiet, did anything happen to them? This is business, don't take things so personally. I don't owe you anything except the products that you have bought. There are legal ways where you can explore, that are your rights. For me, my mission is to fulfill my deliveries . You want to engage in war of words, I will always be there for you. You want to fight, then pls go back to your school days, I am past that childish act. People like you don't deserve my respect , if you don't want me to call you names then stop antagonizing me. I have better things to do. Btw manofsteel sounds like manure still.

Frust

Look back on the second page of this forum, I had post my mobile number there, why don't you call me? I told you I am alone, how can I call each and everyone of you? If you don't want your sofa, thank you very much, I give you an option of sending your sofa to your loved ones as a gift but a refund is definitely out of question. If your delivery is between may and 15th June, most liely you will receive a call for the delivery of your sofa

SENSEART,

Seriously, I find you really pathetic! I've never seen a man as jialat as you in my entire life really. It's sad to know people like you exist in this society.

Cannot make it still want to keep promising customers here that deliveries are next week??!!

If what you said is true, my delivery is supposed to be next week. Today is already Saturday but not a single soul called me at all? What is this??!

Or you could have conveniently thrown my invoice away cos ALAN (you could well be ALAN) had already told me to report to CASE, right? So that you have one less customer to handle.

By the way, you are actually the childish one to even think that meeting the victims means to fight?

Are you out of your mind? I think you are cos you are so scared and afraid to face the music. That's why no guts.

To prove your sincerity, any man in the right mind, would satisfy deliveries of the customers in the forum first.

But you are not doing it cos you don't even plan to!

Only say the same old **** over and over again cos in reality, you are out to cheat us! Stop your WAYANG show!

Anyway, tell us, if you are just an employee, why are you trying your best to "fulfill deliveries"???

Are you assuming that we have the same level of IQ as you?

Do the rest of you realise that SENSEART never answers all the important questions that we want answers to?

By dodging the questions, he only knows how to accuse, insult, give names to his customers as distractions.

But we smart people can see right thru him right away.

Let's wait and see!

SENSE ART,

you have proven time yet again that you are childish and idiotic beyond comprehension... I am not surprised that your only defence to your cheating modus operandi is by calling me names. Such antics will not conceal the fact that you are a bogus CHEAT.

Your main purpose in life is to instil some form of hope in your 'targets'.. and that people continue to buy from you and be CONNED by YOU.

It will not work on us.

I am sure many of your potential customers here do not possess the low level of intellect that you have displayed, they will be able to see that you are spineless and without shame. You are a scum of society who has no integrity nor character. You are a disgrace to your surname.

You can continue to taunt and gloat over us, the victims, laugh at us for not being able to bring you to justice..call us names and label us 'idiots and 'stupid' and that we cant do anything to you....

Sure.. you consider yourself to be above the law......

Lets see who will have the last laugh... And when the grips of the Law comes around your neck... your identity will be exposed to the full view of the public............

Edited by Manofsteel

SENSE ART,

you have proven time yet again that you are childish and idiotic beyond comprehension... I am not surprised that your only defence to your cheating modus operandi is by calling me names. Such antics will not conceal the fact that you are a bogus CHEAT.

Your main purpose in life is to instil some form of hope in your 'targets'.. and that people continue to buy from you and be CONNED by YOU.

It will not work on us.

I am sure many of your potential customers here do not possess the low level of intellect that you have displayed, they will be able to see that you are spineless and without shame. You are a scum of society who has no integrity nor character. You are a disgrace to your surname.

You can continue to taunt and gloat over us, the victims, laugh at us for not being able to bring you to justice..call us names and label us 'idiots and 'stupid' and that we cant do anything to you....

Sure.. you consider yourself to be above the law......

Lets see who will have the last laugh... And when the grips of the Law comes around your neck... your identity will be exposed to the full view of the public............

Hahaha. I love you. Thank you for all the names that you had given me. In order to appease you. I think I will stop replying to your post. Don't worry, whatever goes around comes around. If I were to be punish by the law, means that I and broken the law and deserved it. You needn't worry about me. Like I say my mission is to deliver the products to my customer. Thank you and goodbye

SENSEART,

Seriously, I find you really pathetic! I've never seen a man as jialat as you in my entire life really. It's sad to know people like you exist in this society.

Cannot make it still want to keep promising customers here that deliveries are next week??!!

If what you said is true, my delivery is supposed to be next week. Today is already Saturday but not a single soul called me at all? What is this??!

Or you could have conveniently thrown my invoice away cos ALAN (you could well be ALAN) had already told me to report to CASE, right? So that you have one less customer to handle.

By the way, you are actually the childish one to even think that meeting the victims means to fight?

Are you out of your mind? I think you are cos you are so scared and afraid to face the music. That's why no guts.

To prove your sincerity, any man in the right mind, would satisfy deliveries of the customers in the forum first.

But you are not doing it cos you don't even plan to!

Only say the same old **** over and over again cos in reality, you are out to cheat us! Stop your WAYANG show!

Anyway, tell us, if you are just an employee, why are you trying your best to "fulfill deliveries"???

Are you assuming that we have the same level of IQ as you?

Do the rest of you realise that SENSEART never answers all the important questions that we want answers to?

By dodging the questions, he only knows how to accuse, insult, give names to his customers as distractions.

But we smart people can see right thru him right away.

Let's wait and see!

Frust

I do not own the company. But sense art existed because of me. It's my responsibility to fulfill what my customers had paid for. However, negotiations with the factory side takes time. We will have at least 19 sets of sofa coming out next week. Lets see what happens till then. I mentioned umpteen times, look at what happen when other companies close down. You will know what I am trying to do.

Frust

I do not own the company. But sense art existed because of me. It's my responsibility to fulfill what my customers had paid for. However, negotiations with the factory side takes time. We will have at least 19 sets of sofa coming out next week. Lets see what happens till then. I mentioned umpteen times, look at what happen when other companies close down. You will know what I am trying to do.

SENSEART

Your so-called responsibility to a company you dun own is ABSURD!

You know what? I don't give two hoots how many sets of sofa will come in next week or how much time you need to negotiate with the factory.

You can say all that you want, or promise us the moon and the stars. Actions still speak louder than words.

As long as no one calls me regarding the delivery and no goods arrive, I will update everyone in the forum.

We shall see!

Back to my previous question, and go refer to my 1st post. That ALAN specifically told me to report to CASE and even confirmed my goods will never be delivered, even if it is taken over by a new boss. How do you then explain this?!!